Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod makes game money income easy Only In The Game
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: RetailMania - Simgoober's Super Shopping Center #1
      Introduction
      Super Shopping Center #1 is the 2nd release from my RetailMania series and the first in a long line of classic Simgoober re-lots. This set of lots is based on Simgoober's original Super Center 2 strip mall complex and enhances the original through two principles: breaking up the original buildings into individual lots for growing as well as offering several gigantic new ploppable complexes in varying configurations. 
      Package Overview
      The original strip mall complex has been made bigger, badder and massively more detailed than before. While the original came in two versions (18x6, 18x7), the lot layout was pretty straightforward and only differed in an additional row of parking space. This set kicks this up a notch and comes in three very distinct (and large) ploppable versions. Furthermore, each individual building also has a small footprint growable that is more suited for urban use.

Included in the following package are a total of 6 lots: 3 CS$$ growables and ploppables. Two of the ploppables use all three buildings while the last complex is a smaller one that only utilizes two. All ploppables are transit enabled.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at KOSC_SG_Super (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide between 261-342 CS$$ jobs. They are available in the following configurations:
      1 5x5 front, stage 2 2 7x3 front, stage 2 Ploppable lots are located in the landmarks menu and provide between 622-932 CS$$ jobs in the following flavors:
      20x11, $111,000 plop cost 15x11, $100,000 plop cost 12x10, $80,000 plop cost Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      You only need the model file, which can be found in the following 2 locations (you will only need ONE):
      Super Center 2 OR SG Commercials Models Malls Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 2 BSC Textures Vol. 3 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit goes to Simgoober for the amazing BATs!
      Enjoy!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: RetailMania - Simgoober's Costco Wholesale
      Introduction
      Costco Wholesale is the 3rd release from my RetailMania series. This is a set of re-lots for Simgoober's classic Costco Retail BAT aimed at expanding the retail location to include more than just the club warehouse.
      Package Overview
      These lots are redone to better coincide with their real-life counterparts and feature things like the food court, auto center and gas station. A set of custom gas station textures was created to better emulate the road markings found in actual Costco locations across the United States.

Included in the following package are a set of custom textures and 4 lots: 3 CS$$ growables and 1 CS$$ ploppable landmark with jobs. The ploppable landmark only utilizes one of the 3 possible growable layouts. Both types share the same stats as follows:
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at KOSC_SG_LargeCostcoWithGas (requires ExtraCheats.dll).
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. To uninstall, simply delete the files from your hard drive.
      General Stats
      The included lots will provide 591 CS$$ jobs. They are available in the following configuration:
      2 10x10 left corner, stage 1 1 10x10 right corner, stage 1 Stats were generated with PIM-X, and coincide with the revised model pack version found on SC4D.
      Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      You only need the model file, which can be found in the following 2 locations (you will only need ONE):
      Costco Retail OR SG Commercials Models Large Stores Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol. 2 b62 Remastered: Wawa Gas & Car Show HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 VIP girafe daisy VIP girafe feather grass TSC Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol. 1 Textures
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Costco Gas Textures (Included) I was a little more experimental this time around so the dependency list is a little larger than usual.
      Credit goes to Simgoober for the original BAT!
      Enjoy!
    • By NICK97
      Installation Pre-requiste(s):
      Mosty Music For XL Game Version:
      Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Game Requirements:
      XL User Interface Mod Shader Pack Tags.cfg UIM Unlocker Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Road Shader with Self-Illumination 1.0  
      Happy New Years To Everyone
    • By DavidDHetzel
      Back in the early days of BAT, Oppie was master of retail BATs, specifically several variations of Europeans store. One of my favorites was his working of Dutch Home Imrpvement store "Gamma". But now over ten years later his lots have gotten pretty dated. So I have made a couple of relots of the building

on is a 5x5 growable (A size that is very underused ) and a 7x7 Plop
      Dependencies
      SG Mega Prop Pack 01 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746

ALSO THIS IS A .rar FILE JUST BE WARNED.
      I think this is all you will need, but If anything is missing let me know. Enjoy! 

Check out my Lotting thread here.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments