• Moose

HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol.1 1.0.0

(5.00)    (6 Reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol.1 by MushyMushy

This is a prop pack containing 208 unique HD 53ft semi trailer models, all of which are based on North American designs. All models are rendered at 90, 45, 22.5L, and 22.5R angles with reasonably tight LODs to provide maximum flexibility. This pack includes 53ft box trailers in several liveries with and without cabs, and later packs will include other various trailers and possibly other cabs. Please note that as this is a prop pack, there are no Lots included - you must put the props on a Lot using the Lot Editor for them to show up in-game. All props can be easily found in the LE by typing "MM_" into the search bar.

Contents:

• 53ft box trailers with blank white, Best Buy, Conway, Costco, DHL, FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, Kroger, Roadway, rusty, Safeway, Target, custom black, Mushy's Random BATs, UPS, USPS, Walmart, and Yellow liveries.
  • All trailers are also paired with a Mack MR688, Mack CH613, Kenworth T800, Peterbilt 352, Peterbilt 359, or a custom Peterbilt 359 in various colors.
  • Keep in mind that this pack does not have any standalone cabs (without trailers), to get those you need to download this pack.

Dependencies:

• None, this is intended to be a dependency

Recommended Installs:

I'd suggest downloading these to add more versatility and variety to your fleet of trucks:

Install Instructions:

• Unzip the downloaded file and place the included folder into your SC4 plugins folder. No readme is included due to the simplistic nature of this download.

Enjoy!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Huston

These are lookin' real good! Glad you released'em :D

MushyMushy likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By daderic888
      G'day there!
      I am now in the process of creating my first of many BATs.
      This is a mid-rise residential block of units of 6 floors on Queensland's Gold Coast.
      Thanks heaps for all of the advice so far. I have been referring to the BAT Essentials and I will catch up on any other tutorials.
      I made each floor 3 metres in height and the splines are extruded by 0.3 metres. So far, I grouped all of the completed walls in case I need to move them for some reason. I'm thinking of, when scaling the whole thing to fit in with the visuals in SimCity 4 Deluxe, it won't look like a dwarf (I hope that it will work out).
      I made the doors red and windows blue so that I know what is what. I did create a standard primitive (shown as dark green).
      All of the dimensions are pure and utter guesses as the Google Earth Pro way of gathering dimensions doesn't seem to work on my laptop and desktop for some bizarre reason. I used metres as the unit of measurement.
      Please feel free to give some much appreciated advice, it would be pretty helpful.

• By Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
      Is there a tutorial i can follow for importing custom 3d objects i made into SimCity 4? like if i wanted to put a statue into a city in SimCity 4, how would i do that?
      I know i would need to use a program called Gmax and building architect, but im not sure how to do it with that.
      Also, would i need to resize the statue in Gmax first? and if so, how big would i need to make it?
      does anyone know of any tutorial i could follow? please help <3 
    • By Don_Pato
      A custom stadium, inspired by Municipal Stadium of Braga, Portugal. This BAT is simple ,without details.
      Gigante del Pacífico Stadium - Wainor City, Metzú Republic (City Journal)
    • By Fantozzi
      Rural Fire Watch

3 Engines with wider radius and lesser cost than the maxis grand fire station. Good coverage.
      Plopcost: $220.
      Monthly cost: ~$80

Fits almost everywhere: lot size 1x2.

The terrible amount of 2 dependencies is needed to make this work:
      Modernizm Pack 6 by fordoniak
      SM2 cell towers by the inimitable and unique Simmer 2
    • By BugeyedDragon
      When I play a certain city, the game sees to crash to desktop whenever it's on simulation in approximately 3-5 seconds, it's went one minute before but also still crashed. This city has had the simulation started on it before, however I keep the simulation off when I build new zones and such. I'm on windows 10, alienware. SimCity 4 Deluxe from Steam, and my oplugins folder is 8.06 gigs, if you need a copy of the city to troubleshoot then I'm willing to provide if what I have is not enough info
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By Bipin · Posted
      Brilliant mod! 10% Confucius, 90% confused.
    • By Francis90b · Posted
      A must for a midwestern city, this little gem seems to embody the understated balance which is found on some of their old buildings, and is surely able to express it to the benefit of surrounding environment - utilitarian and simple yet subtly graceful, can easily complement, and fit into, many contexts, lending it's humble contribution to their enrichment.  
    • By RandyE · Posted
      This is a good demonstration of how the SC4 map renderer can be used to design maps that reflect a symbol or an idea, or just a 'perfect' world optimized for the game and its functions, especially networking and placing of objects.   I've used this method myself to make pictures of a dove, a donut, and even used a script font on my Earth maps.    For the above male and female symbols I see a use for my continuing ferry experiments and access of cruise and shipping connections to other tiles in the region.   The idea for the ferries is to see if I can get all traffic using ferries --with no bridges.   So thanks for these examples.
    • By tariely · Posted
      I really like the idea, but the water texture is a bit disappointing.
  • Recent STEX Comments

• In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section
    • Well, yes ... but also ... ... a map. Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone. Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.