• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

SPAM High School
By Craig-Abcvs

This rural high school is designed to compliment MTP and SPAM communities.  It provides full tile coverage, to reflect the greater catchment area of a rural school.

The quad, features the 'Crummy Tummy Food Shack' providing easy greasy burgers and fries since '03..

If you look carefully you might even find the 'kiss my butt guy'!

Installation: Documents/Simcity 4/Plugins

Menu: Education

Dependencies:
Building Prop Vol.1
SPAM Resource
PEG MTP Super Pack

Optional - if you want the flag of your choice to fly:
One Flag Many Nations
Day of Peace Flag Prop

Canada Flag (Not included in Day of Peace Prop)
OFMN New Zealand Flag (Not included in main OFMN mod)

bartosz46, markussaage and bobolee like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By tariely
      Hi, @SimCoug. I'm trying your farmhouses but they don't seem to be compatible with SPAM (or it's me just fracking up as usual ). When I try them by themselves they grow OK (I suppose we have to plop fields and pastures around them -- that's fine with me the MMP fiend) ; they apparently also grow as just-houses right in the middle of a town -- hmm.... But when I try to arrange for one of the them, say the 5x5, to grow in an adequately cleared 5x5 space in a SPAM field, no cigar. Can you enlighten me ?
    • By Pegasus
      The time has come to clean up your act. Specifically... you now have access to clean, affordable and realistic power for your cities. Its time to stop burning those fossil fuels and irradiating the gene pool and start developing GeoThermal Power Plants in all your cities.
      Geothermal energy is abundant... and renewable. The process involves using either direct steam or high-pressure hot water from underground to power steam turbines... which in turn power electric generators. The steam is then condensed back to liquid and pumped back underground where it is super heated to be used again... repeatedly... forever. This is not science fiction. Geothermal power plants are in use today throughout the world.

This 5x4 power plant has all the costs, power output and other properties of a game-default coal fired power plant... but virtually none (1-3%) of the associated pollution. In fact, the only real pollution generated here is when the roach coach rolls in on 2-for-1 burrito day.

This is not a conditional power plant and is always available. Its the cheapest source of power ($0.04 cents per MegaWatt Hour [MWh], in-game) and the cleanest now available. For bringing power to your cities, Geothermal should not only be your first choice... but your only choice!

** This lot requires the PEG Security Fencing Kit
      **This lot also requires PEG MTP Super Pack

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

• By Bollocks12
      So, I recently installed SPAM and tried experimenting with it. But none of my citizens seems to want to work in DI or MI anymore. Any suggestions? 
    • By EdwardUV
      I have a simple question:
      Does the number of work spaces from normal agriculture from a certain area is the same as the number of work spaces from SPAM agriculture on an area exacly the same?
      If not the can you tell me If the difrerence is pretty big and game changing.I am new to SimCity 4 and i dont want to make the game harder but i want IT to have variety and realism.Oh and while You are still reading ,some mod/lots sugestions wouldnt be bad.Thank you for reading this and pls answer as soon as possible.
    • By robdragon
      Hey all,
      Hope I have this question in the right place if not let me know.
      I'm trying to locate in put into Damn some of the SC4 lots like the ones in the rail menu and the Nam stuff. Also Damn was working fine until today it keeps greying out. I hit the menu button in the news ticker but that just gets Damn to work for about 3-4 seconds then greys out again. Tried restarting game no help there. Also trying to insert the SPAM stuff in Damn also and can't find it. If I go into File Explorer it's there but in Damn it's not.

So if anyone can steer me in the right direction would be appreciated.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)
    • Very nice, too bad the Grass Textures dont match my Terrain Mod