• Moose

b62 Remastered: Wawa Gas & Car Show 1.0.0

(5.00)    (3 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

"Wawa" is a Lenni Lenape Indian word for the Canada Goose that was found in the Delaware Valley, hence it's use in the logo. Wawa offers a large fresh food selection, including built-to-Order Hoagies, fresh-brewed coffee, quality dairy products and Wawa brand juices and teas. All Wawa stores also feature a wide selection of ready-to-go salads, fresh fruits and produce.

This download also includes a Car Show to include in your cities. A feature originally suggested by @Hotwheeler, the Car Show will provide a moderate YIMBY effect for your cities. While it looks best placed next to the Wawa Gas Station (as in the picture), it can also be plopped anywhere on its own.

This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.

For comments/feedback/critique/praise or just to see what's coming up next (I still have at least a dozen b62 buildings left), visit my lot thread at Simtropolis here.

-------
Stats:
-------
Gas Station:                                                    
Car Show:
4x4 Plop & Grow CS$                                6x4 LM Plop
10 CS$ Jobs                                                   Plop Cost: $26,000
Growth stage : 1                                            Bulldoze Cost: $2,600
Plop Cost : $2500                                       No pollution
Bulldoze Cost : $250                                  Provides YIMBY Effect: 40 over 20 tiles
Power Consumed : 5
Water Consumed : 3
Garbage Pollution : 4 over 4 tiles
Flamability : 50

------------------
Dependencies:
------------------
BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01
BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
BSC Mega Props - CP Vol01
BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02
BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01
LBT Mega Props vol1
SHK Parking Pack

And above all... have fun!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

APSMS

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My Dad loves Wawa! He wishes it was on the West Coast (where we live), but at least now I can enjoy it in SC4. Thanks for the fantastic lot work and upload. It looks very nice.:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
Hotwheeler

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A Piece of Art as always from our  good old nos.17

Both Lots are highly detailed and are true Eyecatchers.

5/5

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for continuing to release these gems and also I like your lotting   also thanks for the extra car show  nice to have too

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod makes game money income easy Only In The Game
    • By RRetail
      This second pack of commercial relots is a mix of businesses from various users across the STEX; though the Ikea is from the LEX. 
      To plop some of these you may to need to use lotplop.

2x4 lots:

3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      5x4 lots:

6x8 lots:
      IKEA (LEX download)

7x5 lots:
      8x8 lots:

Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Mega Props JES Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 8 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack You will also need:

• By CT14
      Your Sims need somewhere to safely park their lowriders in one place, and sip sugary beverages while eating the food of the gods: cheeseburgers. Fortunately, it's getting sunny out and the Lowrider Show has come to the In-N-Out Burger.
      Special shout out to @joerg for his In-N-Out Burger BAT.

Stats
      Size: 6x3
      Type: CS$ Growable
      Tileset: Houston
      Jobs: 45

Dependencies
      In-N-Out Burger
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/3719-innout-burger/
      SHK Parking Pack
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/
      SM2 Prop Pack Vol3
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3499
      CT14 Lowrider Props
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31569-lowrider-props/

Optional Dependency for Cooler Climates
      CP Palm to Aspen
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=646
      or
      CP Palm to Lodgepole
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=645

Optional Optional Dependency for Warmer Climate Aesthetes
      ---
      SHK Maxis Palm Replacement mod
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26654-shk-maxis-palm-replacement-mod/

Installation
      To install, simply unzip the folder "In-N-Out Lowrider Show" to a destination in your plugins folder, such as "Plugins/CT14/In-N-Out Lowrider Show".
      To uninstall, bulldoze all instances of the lot which have grown in your city, then move the folder out of Plugins.

Version History
      04162017 - initial release version 1.0

Bugs
      Please report any bugs to the development thread:
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/69360-ct14s-railroad-lots-and-bat/
    • By SimGoober
      Inspired by a parking garage I recently saw in Reno, Nevada. That one had classic cars in the windows outside the elevator, which were there to advertise a nearby car museum. I just thought it added interest to it, so incorporated it into this one. There are also retail shops on the street level.
      Mod Edit: Fixed broken description formatting.
    • By RandyE
      No dependencies. All lots are 5x5 ploppables in the Reward menu, available at the start, and are network and transit enabled (capacity: 100)  Maxis lighting.
      This project is inspired by the first version of SimCity (Classic) now called 'Micropolis' developed in the 1980's and released as open source. The 7th preview is an image of a session of playing the Java version of Micropolis that is freely downloadable from github.com.
      In Micropolis there are only three same-sized squares for RCI zoning. I've used the reward system in SC4 to re-lot all 6 of the large commercial office buildings, 2 of the largest high-wealth residential, 1 of the largest high-tech industrial buildings, and 1 agricultural building. All the lots are the same area size like in Micropolis.
      The queries are the same queries used for the buildings as grown in the game.  The associated reward will only be indicated in the reward menu as the item is selected and plopped.
      The lots contain code for both the reward and the replacement building so apparently the lots provide the benefits of the reward as well as the operation of the building. The intent of making these lots is providing access to the buildings so the reward function was not evaluated, but the queries do report capacity usage for the replaced building --no 'goofy stat' for the reward. 
      NOTE:  Residential ploppables may indicate some usage initially, but will quickly degrade to Abandoned Due to Commute Time so are not functional as Residential. 
      Previews of Buildings Featuring Terrain Mods (see Preview and Install.html in zip file)
      Terrain Resources Listed in: Cori's Terrain Shoppe
      Descriptions of the 10, 5x5 Large RCI and 1 Civic Building are included in the zip file:
      The buildings appear in the reward menu with a unique menu icon, the building and reward names.  The Opera House, Farmer's Market and Tourist Trap rewards also appear in the Parks menu.
      • Van Prooijen Trading: Commercial: Convention Center
      • Ong Condos: Residential: Major Art Museum
      • Hurt Enterprise Headquarters: Commercial: Tourist Trap
      • Hogan, Wallace, and White Insurance: Commercial: Resort Hotel
      • Cahalane Communications: Civic: Bureau of Bureaucracy
      • Lind Entertainment: Commercial: Stock Exchange
      • Byall Tower : Residential: Opera House
      • Tubing Facility: Industrial: Advanced Research Center
      • Alvin's Acres: Agriculture: Farmer's Market
      • Pedriana Pharmaceuticals: Commercial: TV Station
      A stage 8 CO§§§ building in the Chicago tileset.  Capacity: 7,103
      I've given this lot project the name MicroProject and made a logo for identifying the lots in the Reward and Parks menus. Each lot appears near the original reward, with a building icon and the logo overlay. The original reward is not replaced. The re-lots are available at the start of a new city.
      Sources:
      Wiki SC4Devotion: http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/
      Wikia SC4: http://simcity.wikia.com/wiki/SimCity_4
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By Bipin · Posted
      Brilliant mod! 10% Confucius, 90% confused.
    • By Francis90b · Posted
      A must for a midwestern city, this little gem seems to embody the understated balance which is found on some of their old buildings, and is surely able to express it to the benefit of surrounding environment - utilitarian and simple yet subtly graceful, can easily complement, and fit into, many contexts, lending it's humble contribution to their enrichment.  
    • By RandyE · Posted
      This is a good demonstration of how the SC4 map renderer can be used to design maps that reflect a symbol or an idea, or just a 'perfect' world optimized for the game and its functions, especially networking and placing of objects.   I've used this method myself to make pictures of a dove, a donut, and even used a script font on my Earth maps.    For the above male and female symbols I see a use for my continuing ferry experiments and access of cruise and shipping connections to other tiles in the region.   The idea for the ferries is to see if I can get all traffic using ferries --with no bridges.   So thanks for these examples.
    • By tariely · Posted
      I really like the idea, but the water texture is a bit disappointing.
  • Recent STEX Comments

• In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section
    • Well, yes ... but also ... ... a map. Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone. Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.