• Moose

b62 Remastered: Wawa Gas & Car Show 1.0.0

(5.00)    (3 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

"Wawa" is a Lenni Lenape Indian word for the Canada Goose that was found in the Delaware Valley, hence it's use in the logo. Wawa offers a large fresh food selection, including built-to-Order Hoagies, fresh-brewed coffee, quality dairy products and Wawa brand juices and teas. All Wawa stores also feature a wide selection of ready-to-go salads, fresh fruits and produce.

This download also includes a Car Show to include in your cities. A feature originally suggested by @Hotwheeler, the Car Show will provide a moderate YIMBY effect for your cities. While it looks best placed next to the Wawa Gas Station (as in the picture), it can also be plopped anywhere on its own.

This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.

For comments/feedback/critique/praise or just to see what's coming up next (I still have at least a dozen b62 buildings left), visit my lot thread at Simtropolis here.

-------
Stats:
-------
Gas Station:                                                    
Car Show:
4x4 Plop & Grow CS$                                6x4 LM Plop
10 CS$ Jobs                                                   Plop Cost: $26,000
Growth stage : 1                                            Bulldoze Cost: $2,600
Plop Cost : $2500                                       No pollution
Bulldoze Cost : $250                                  Provides YIMBY Effect: 40 over 20 tiles
Power Consumed : 5
Water Consumed : 3
Garbage Pollution : 4 over 4 tiles
Flamability : 50

------------------
Dependencies:
------------------
BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01
BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
BSC Mega Props - CP Vol01
BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02
BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01