You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

ANGRYELEPHANT236

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

I know I gave this mod 5 stars, but it really deserves a thousand stars! The futuristic freight train almost ruined Simcity 2013 for me, but not anymore after downloading this mod!

Thank You!!!!!

Spark_2015-11-01_13-34-48.png

Share this review

Link to review
xDkreit

That's only offline mod?

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!

• By UrbanFoxx
      UrbanFoxx
      Here in the Urban Fox Den, we focus only upon building the best designed cities, created with the best of SimCity (2013), SimCity 4, and Cities Skylines. We also play some other mods in the SimCity 4 game, such as SimMars and the upcoming SimMoon mod, which has yet to see an ETA, but there will be a let's play upon its release. Here we will also do some other games as well such as:
      Here's a look at the upload schedule for the summer! Now featuring five videos a week, and starting on May 29, 2017, running all the way to July 21, 2017
      Monday: SimCity 4: Minderia
      Tuesday: Cities Skylines: Raccoon City
      Wednesday: SimCity 4: SimMars
      Thursday: SimCity (2013) Project Violet
      Friday: SimCity 4: SparkleCity
      All videos are also guaranteed to be 1080p60, editied with the best software (Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects), and all thumbnails guaranteed to be edited with Adobe Photoshop. Enjoy the channel, and here's my first video to give you a slice of what goes on at UrbanFoxx Studios.

• By Omaza
      hi guys i have a MacBook and have downloaded skyscraper buildings but don't know where to place them in the SimCity folder please help!
    • By dancorn

I want regions and / or cities to play offline because I find the map so empty and it is difficult to grow without help from other cities , thanks <3
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• It's good to have yo on board as a lotter, and even better to see old models aren't that forsaken after all. For the fist one (which I like best model-wise), the base texture is not ideal IMO, however. It blurs with the roof of the shop building, makes it hard to tell what's going on on the lot, and it also contrasts very strongly with the modeled concrete around the petrol pumps. I think a very light grey would complement the buildings a bit better. The second one is similar, plus I think it the lot may be somewhat big for the building. All of the lots could use some more props - maybe a fence around the back, some parked cars, the odd oil drum here or there, maybe some crates and/or a dumpster behind the building, or a trashcan somewhere... deadwoods has made some really neat servo station props for his "Deadwoods Petrol" series that you could also use to great effect. As it stands, the lots look kinda barren and deserted. Since you're using SHK's textures & props anyway, you could also try to get some more mileage out of them; perhaps by putting some defined parking spots near the shop building. But most importantly, have fun and keep 'em coming!
    • Well, some may find this architecture and style egreigeous, but I sure welcome having such buildings in my SC4 plugins folder! I particularly like them for the multi-building lots like the 5x5 that you provided - makes it easy to recreate planned development. Thank you for making and sharing them! On a totally unrelated note, your little rant about the generic, bland and somehwat cheap character of that architecture makes me think the blog mcmansionhell.com might appeal to you - unless you already know that one. I've had many laughs out of it.
    • Good to see some of these old lots being given a face-lift.
    • Thanks, I will  eventually get to it, I didn't know The original games trees look like that till game. I have a lot others I'm working on now, I will have two Burger King and a Hardee's relot up today. And also maybe a dick sporting goods. One of the Burger King lots will be like my last three relot, so you can have a big shopping plaza. I hope you enjoy these.