Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By SkyTropolis
      ENG: You probably know the advanced wind turbine?
      So now the highly advanced wind turbine.
      In addition to usual electricity produced but is not much more expensive.
      FR: Vous connaissez sûrement l'éolienne avancée ?
      Donc voilà l'éolienne très avancée.
      Qui produit plus d'électricitée mais qui est pas beaucoup plus cher.
    • By CapTon
      Hey guys :)

This mod adds a brand new module to your wind power plant: wind storage batteries! These batteries can store up to 50 MWh and matches the daily power output of the plant itself.

The module can be bulldozed and can be found in the wind power plant's module menu. It will be the last icon.

A video will be posted here soon.

How to install:

1. Unzip the file.
      2. Install the .package file into your SimCityData folder.

I used oppie's SimCityPak program to create this mod/building. Go here to download it: http://simcitypak.codeplex.com/releases/view/122600

Enjoy! More mods and buildings are coming!
    • By usha
      ENERGY

12th March 2006,

The rapid growth and new infrastructure have squeezed the most of the energy potential of coal plants. In addition there are the pressures
      of environmentalists groups
      to stop the pollution of these focus , and the high cost of exporting the mineral.

Cala Des Foscos, One of the main industrial places in Ses Isles, choosed to build the new energy central

Renewable energy plan, which seeks to permanently stop these aging plants starts: wind energy fields virtually every population will be
      created, and La Cala Des Foscos is building a solar power plant ultramodern.

Solar Energy Plant Ïn Ses Foscos

The Governor said: 'It is absurd that we have so many hours of sunshine throughout the year, and we are not taking advantage of
      the energy potential of the same' It is estimated that the plant will be completed in 2007, and coal plants are closing will gradually
      since late 2006.

SES ISLES GENERAL MAP AND OVERVIEW LINK
    • By parkerwyoung
      Keep your wind turbines up to speed with the Wind Farm Service Truck! Available for Online and Offline use! A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to fellow modder, Tobse. I want to point out that this mod would not have been possible without his contributions to the vehicle model.   Features  - Adds the new Wind Farm Service Truck to SimCity 2013  - Matches the Wind Farm building style, colors, and wind power logo  - 627 Triangle Count - Includes all Level of Detail (LOD) models  - Bundled textures are 512x512 and 256x256 resolution   Installation Instructions  - Install by copying the .package file into your ...\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData\ folder  - You may rename the .package files, make sure they come before "SimCity_App" alphabetically   Warning  - Modifying files is still experimental and might lead to city rollbacks  - There is no official statement from Maxis nor EA about using mods, so use at your own risk  - For more information on EA modding policy: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9729407.page       Related Mods  - Power Overhaul - http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29373-simcity-power-overhaul-power-upgrade/       Originally, the Wind Power Plant uses the civilian pickup truck as a service vehicle. It's always a random color and didn't seem to fit the theme very well. This truck is a new custom vehicle added to the game. It does not replace an existing car slot, it does not remove an existing vehicle. This is a big milestone for me proving that a vehicle can be added to the game. More research will follow! If you notice any problems, please report them in the comments and I will look at the issues as soon as possible. Be looking for more mods like this very soon! Thanks for your support. Happy modding :)   Parker       Authors: Parker W Young - http://www.parkerwyoung.com/ - Tobias Ralew - http://www.tobs-design.de/ License: CC Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ You may modify and re-distribute these mod files only with appropriate credit given.  
      Special thanks to Oppie, creator of SimCityPak: http://simcitypak.codeplex.com/
      Special thanks to Tobse for working on the truck model and interior uvs

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Sloppy, but a nice shot of black humor. The plumbobs are excessive; of course, you probably didn't know what they were, seeing as you described them as 'flames,' but just a sprinkling of them on the corpses can make it look much better. Imagine being buried alive in that pile!
    •  Wish there weren't so many dependencies involved with this cool looking building. (I don't really understand the whole dependency thing, I don't trust them, especially when you have to download some of them from other websites, and there seems to be way too many of them, so I never downloaded anything that has to do with dependencies.)
    • @mattb325 had tracks bypassing it for freight. Once i cut the bypass and waited a few months people started using the station. Again awesome job. thank you I have a ton of your creations in my cities. 
    • @tommyc25: Depends on what Maxis blocker you use. Theoretically, if you use a blocker that keeps default Maxis industry from growing, you should get only downloaded lots to grow - IRM W2W or any other industrial BATs that you may have. For W2W residential, the easiest way is not to use a blocker, but to zone alternating 1x2 (or 1x3) strips of medium-density residential and high-density residential. This will get you a nice row of 1x2 (or 1x3) houses. Blocking all but W2W residential is possible, but you'll have to make such a blocker yourself, and it entails blocking pretty much anything that could grow on your zones dedicated for W2W - that can be a hell of a lot of work, depending on how much content you have downloaded.
    • @T Wrecks Is Maxis blockers compatible with this? What is your technique to get only W2W residential lots? Is there a way of blocking all but w2w residential lots?