• Moose

Route to start well (with grass and trees) / Route pour bien débuter (avec herbe et arbres) 1.0.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Screenshots

About This File

ENG: This is a "road" to start well in cities skyline (I know that it is unlocked with the road in grass and trees, sorry)

FR: Ceci est une "route" pour bien débuter dans cities skyline (je sais qu'il est débloqué que avec la route en herbe et arbres, désolé)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      These textures are freely useable and distributable for any SC4 user created content, if they are used in lot-making it is better to refer to them as a dependency and link back to this file to keep file space on the STEX free of mulitiple repeated content.  The texture data file is located in the FOLDER: Elements Textures DAT, 3 sample lots are in the FOLDER: Elements Sample Lots, and 1 7x8 test lot showing all 55 textures  is now included in the FOLDER:  Test Lot 7x8 Park. Also included are the 2 previews showing all the textures and this text in readme.txt and HTML.
      The texture '.dat' file size is 498K with 55 textures.  This volume is called 'Elements', including diagonal, broken, patterned and squared stone, dirt, grass, metal, pavement, sand, water and wood.  Also included are 3 sample lots found in the Parks Menu, each have been made functional for radical purposes of helping with start-up cash, reducing pollution and garbage, and recovery from nuclear meltdown.
      DAT FILE INCLUDED:
      FOLDER: Elements Textures DAT
      FILE: SC4_BaseTextures_Vol01_1_Elements.dat
      FOLDER: Test Lot 7x8 Park
      FILE: A0A_Base_Textures_Vol01_Elements_55_Test.SC4Lot
      This is one lot with all 55 textures in a 7x8 grid.  This lot may be used to preview the textures in-game, then delete. 
      FOLDER: Elements Sample Lots
      ---------------------------------------------
      1.) Subfolder: Patterned Grass (Anti Pollution)
      Menu description: Base Textures Elements (Anti-Pollution)
      Vol. 1: Grass Texture.  This lot is a sample which also provides some radical relief from pollution and garbage.
      Vol. 1: Elements, Use this lot as a registration mark for color and contrast.   In RGB, Red (255,0,0), Green (0, 255, 0), Blue (0, 0, 255), and Gray 50% (127, 127, 127).  This lot will radically decrease radiation.  Use this lot in the event of a nuclear power plant meltdown.  When you plop this lot you will see the Maxis 'Sparkles of Purification'.
      Vol. 1: Elements. 55 Textures: Stone, Dirt, Grass, Metal, Pavement, Sand, Water, Wood.   Use Lot Editor to see all the textures. This lot will radically increase your income by 50,000 Simoleons a month,  Use this lot to help get your city started, then bulldoze it.   When you plop this lot it will appear as a 'Business Deal' in your budget panel.

The texture images are derivatives of images from a variety of commonly, freely shared sources, hand re-worked for use with SC4.  The design of the textures leans toward lower contrast, saturation and brightness as more usual in realism, and for dimmer screens.  
      If using them for creating and distributing SC4 lots the '.FSH' file may be extracted and included as a '.DAT', but don't re-distribute changed associations between the image and the ID (instance) as that could impact another user of the file.  No crediting is required, but no claim of original artwork should be made if redistributing them with SC4 lots.
      The Texture ID Range was assigned by the BSC Texture Index at SC4 Devotion.  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2101.0  To redistribute variations of the textures or to make your own, request and use a unique personal Texture ID Range at SC4D.
      ---/---
    • By pdelmo
      To Come from pdelmo. 

• By Judazzz
      Hey guys,
      I've  been enjoying Cities: Skylines basically since release day, immensely helped by all the awesome stuff the community created, and felt that after so much taking, it was time for a little giving.
      In real life I'm a front-end/C# developer, and in my free time I love to travel and run riot with my camera (and again web developing: recently my travel website went live, a labor of love/vitriolic hatred of 10 years). With that in mind, it's not surprising I ended up creating a mod that goes right after the aesthetics. The result: Ultimate Eyecandy *tadaaaa*

Some more action photo's.

Addendum April 4th, 2016:

I'm making slow but steady progress, not in the least by deciding to ditch a couple of features on my wishlist for a later stage
      Most important for the time being is to create a stable and robust base to which future features can be added. What remains are basically the features that are visible in the various screenshots.
      ETA for v1.0.0: for the time being unknown.

Wish list (not to be confused with a to-do lost - these are features I'd love to add, but not sure how feasible they are):

- setting to turn on/off building night lights at will, without messing with the actual simulation (based on what I've found so far, the two seem rather intertwined).
      - color picker to change the fog color;
      - color picker to change air pollution color;
      - slider to change the strength of 'ground wetness';
      - LUT Creator: apply various settings to a neutral LUT (color channels, brightness, contrast, lightness, etc.) and export/upload the result as a custom LUT;
      - a modular set-up: this mod will be the core, and other graphics-related mods can be integrated as 'plug-ins', each with a menu item/tab of their own. Think (orphaned) mods like Dynamic Resolution, BorderCities and/or Ambient Occlusion;
      - who knows what else I'll come up with (feel free to make suggestions!)

For who is this mod:
      - modelers that want to take screenshots of their assets in every imaginable weather/ambient condition;
      - players that like to have control over the environment when making Let's Plays;
      - players that love to have a more artistic/photographic approach to taking screenshots;
      - players that like to watch their city in different conditions without having to wait (for example until the game finally decides to let it rain);
      - anyone else

Thank you:
      - Boformer, BloodyPenguin and SamsamTS for making their mods publicly available on Github: I learned tons by just studying their mods;
      - AJ3D for helping me to get started and taking my first baby steps in the wonderful world of CSL modding!

If anyone has questions, suggestions, comments or remarks, don't hesitate to let me know! After all, this mod will be for y'alls!
    • By Guerro1996
      Look at this beatiful avenue crossing, love how beautiful the trees look in the area!!, everytime I try to do avenues the greenest possible.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thank-you for making it clear how to connect the water pump.   It was a detail that I overlooked in my description because I was running the tests using the utility radius mod.   I think from now on in my descriptions I will offer to assist anyone that may have issues with making the lot work.  That may help preventing jumping to conclusions.  I'm including a new preview using @CorinaMarie 's graphic that shows how to connect the pump.
    • Ah! Howdy! Those are cars! Especially the red one shortens commuter times!
    • I followed the steps that came up but in the end there was an error message, "The system cannot find the file specified"
    • In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light.   As well, the darker tone of the water would be natural to the depth and confined space where there would be less scattering of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.