• Moose

Route to start well (with grass) / Route pour bien débuter (avec herbe) 1.0.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Screenshots

About This File

ENG: This is a "road" to start well in cities skyline (I know it is unlocked with the road that budding, sorry)

FR: Ceci est une "route" pour bien débuter dans cities skyline (je sais qu'il est débloqué que avec la route en herbe, désolé)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      These textures are freely useable and distributable for any SC4 user created content, if they are used in lot-making it is better to refer to them as a dependency and link back to this file to keep file space on the STEX free of mulitiple repeated content.  The texture data file is located in the FOLDER: Elements Textures DAT, 3 sample lots are in the FOLDER: Elements Sample Lots, and 1 7x8 test lot showing all 55 textures  is now included in the FOLDER:  Test Lot 7x8 Park. Also included are the 2 previews showing all the textures and this text in readme.txt and HTML.
      The texture '.dat' file size is 498K with 55 textures.  This volume is called 'Elements', including diagonal, broken, patterned and squared stone, dirt, grass, metal, pavement, sand, water and wood.  Also included are 3 sample lots found in the Parks Menu, each have been made functional for radical purposes of helping with start-up cash, reducing pollution and garbage, and recovery from nuclear meltdown.
      DAT FILE INCLUDED:
      FOLDER: Elements Textures DAT
      FILE: SC4_BaseTextures_Vol01_1_Elements.dat
      FOLDER: Test Lot 7x8 Park
      FILE: A0A_Base_Textures_Vol01_Elements_55_Test.SC4Lot
      This is one lot with all 55 textures in a 7x8 grid.  This lot may be used to preview the textures in-game, then delete. 
      FOLDER: Elements Sample Lots
      ---------------------------------------------
      1.) Subfolder: Patterned Grass (Anti Pollution)
      Menu description: Base Textures Elements (Anti-Pollution)
      Vol. 1: Grass Texture.  This lot is a sample which also provides some radical relief from pollution and garbage.
      Vol. 1: Elements, Use this lot as a registration mark for color and contrast.   In RGB, Red (255,0,0), Green (0, 255, 0), Blue (0, 0, 255), and Gray 50% (127, 127, 127).  This lot will radically decrease radiation.  Use this lot in the event of a nuclear power plant meltdown.  When you plop this lot you will see the Maxis 'Sparkles of Purification'.
      Vol. 1: Elements. 55 Textures: Stone, Dirt, Grass, Metal, Pavement, Sand, Water, Wood.   Use Lot Editor to see all the textures. This lot will radically increase your income by 50,000 Simoleons a month,  Use this lot to help get your city started, then bulldoze it.   When you plop this lot it will appear as a 'Business Deal' in your budget panel.

The texture images are derivatives of images from a variety of commonly, freely shared sources, hand re-worked for use with SC4.  The design of the textures leans toward lower contrast, saturation and brightness as more usual in realism, and for dimmer screens.  
      If using them for creating and distributing SC4 lots the '.FSH' file may be extracted and included as a '.DAT', but don't re-distribute changed associations between the image and the ID (instance) as that could impact another user of the file.  No crediting is required, but no claim of original artwork should be made if redistributing them with SC4 lots.
      The Texture ID Range was assigned by the BSC Texture Index at SC4 Devotion.  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2101.0  To redistribute variations of the textures or to make your own, request and use a unique personal Texture ID Range at SC4D.
      ---/---
    • By kingofsimcity
      Before voting, we recommend you download and try out this item of content:
      [Download Here] 
      Some FA2 based fillers for your anti-staircase needs.
    • By sizarieldor
      So, I developed the economy of my city, which means I could finally make it look pretty with the tons of spare cash on my hands.
      Then I realized that I don't know of a convenient way of turning the cartoonish, oval river banks into something presentable.

I searched here and there, and I found some sea walls for download. I started plopping them, but it looked horrendous.

So I was wondering, how do people deal with the extremely uncomfortable terrain of the regions? And if you have any tips for me.
    • By CCTLG
      A nice billboard park telling sims to ride mass transit and the bus..
    • By ichiban
      Hi! First post here.
      I'm having issues with finding a mod that removes the tiny strip of grass on default streets and roads.
      Here's what I'd like them to look like:

Here's what they look like (note the grass strips near the sidewalk):

I've tried the following mods:
      Uni-Density Streets
      JRJ Street Side Mod + Street Side Mod SAM
      Japan Sidewalk Mod v2 + ML Japan street overwrite SAM1
      SAM No grass mod
      SL 98's NO grass mod

I've had success but only with SAM streets, default streets and roads still have the annoying grass stripe.

By the way, if anyone knows how to get the bushes on the sidewalks in the second picture, It'd be very appreciated. (I didn't see them with Moonlight's mod for japan sidewalks)
      Thanks!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Hey guys your comments are Hilarious, XD, I'm sure not a Robot or I don't use drugs,  But the true is that I made many of my models are ready since long time ago, I took a rest in 2016, but in this time I modeled many things, but they are finishing, So new models will take a their time to be uploaded.    Thanks for your comments, enjoy.
    • I will surely give it a try because my city has a Swedish name so I was looking for some Swedish brands. Still waiting for someone to create MAX restaurant or maybe an ICA MAXI 
    • Can you do that please? I am using NAM's sam parking texture as parking lots and I was looking for some variety. Besides, I don't like that cars can pass through other cars in sam's parking lots
    • Thanks for sharing - WOW I loved
    • It's seven o'clock,  just doing my usual early morning inspection on Simtropolis ...and now I spilled my coffee.