• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

SPAMMAr- SPAM Municipal Airport
By Craig-Abcvs

This airport is the second largest, designed to compliment SPAM and MTP communities and will replace the Maxis Municipal Airport.

The parking lots are transit enabled for vehicles.

All costs, stats and lot size remain the same as the Maxis original.

Installation:

Unzip and place in plugins folder.  Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins

To un-install delete the file from your plug-in folder, and the original Maxis airport will return.

Dependencies:

PEG MTP Super Pack

**PEG SPAM Super Resource Pack
**Note this dependency is not required if you already have the full SPAM mod installed.

PEG Security Fencing Kit

Optional:
The lot has aircraft automata and timed aircraft props.   If desired a mod may be used to re-skin the aircraft to whatever look is desired.

Example: World Travel Airlines Plane Pack

Additional Screenies:

SPAMMAr_2.JPG

SPAMMAr_3.JPG

B Derrick and bobolee like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

FANTA1990

A lot of details

THX

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By tariely
      ARE those wonderful vortextures working with SPAM, and if not, could they ?
    • By SimHoTToDDy
      I have been asked a few times to supply this model in the past. I finally found the motivation to dig it out of my plugins folder.
      THIS DOES NOT COME WITH A LOT! .sc4model only!
      This is the model only. I have neither the game nor any of the modding tools installed at this point so you will have to do the modding and make the lot yourself. Sorry! The images show what I cooked up... 8 years ago?!? Jeez, I can't believe it has been so long. I have a full time job and another hobby that eats most of my free time, but I miss all of you that made SC4 fun for as long as I was active.

This is the CJ entry where it was used:

• By Tomcat22
      I will be sharing my next assets in this topic, you can check my previous assets here in my workshop page . I finished my old bridge asset and this will be the first asset in this topic  I hope you like it. Detailed information is provided in asset page. 

• By tariely
      Hi, @SimCoug. I'm trying your farmhouses but they don't seem to be compatible with SPAM (or it's me just fracking up as usual ). When I try them by themselves they grow OK (I suppose we have to plop fields and pastures around them -- that's fine with me the MMP fiend) ; they apparently also grow as just-houses right in the middle of a town -- hmm.... But when I try to arrange for one of the them, say the 5x5, to grow in an adequately cleared 5x5 space in a SPAM field, no cigar. Can you enlighten me ?
    • By SimcityFuturist
      Hello Simtropians, Today I Present you my first file.
      Tired of always wanting to have an realistic and detailed airport but you need to built it piece by piece in which takes a long time. Therefore I created a pre-made airport than consists of 8 parts instead of lots of pieces to build an airport. All lots that I have used are Bats,Lots,and Textures from Voltaire and ace_bovenopdeberg and Tabi in which I give credit for creating all those amazing and realistic lots and bats.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/410/airportsunset.jpg

Installation: Just put it in simcity4 plugins
      Dependencies:
      But Wait before you judge in the amount of dependencies... If you already have been playing Simcity for a long time, you are up to date with the STEX and maybe have already built customs airports. You'll most likely to have most of these depencencies.Therefore download the ones that you are missing.

RMIP2 Small Airport Edition Volume 1
      RMIP2 Small Airport Edition Volume 2
      RMIP2 Small Airport Edition Volume 3
      RMIP2 Small Airport Edition Volume 4
      ACB VLT Terminals and Jets pack 1
      ACB VLT Terminals and Jets pack 2

Bus Prop Pack 1
      AC Mega Props Vol 6
      AC Mega Props Volv 5
      BSCBATProps RT SNM Vol01
      BSCBATprops RT SNM Vol02
      Uniform Street Lighting Mod Release 1.0
      Train Generators(Important keep reading and you will find out why)
      AC VLT Cargo Planes
      and of course
      Airport Road Project

Lots Location: Rail Menu
      Ploping instructions: See the map
      http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4863/spartsintructions.jpg

Lot History:
      One rainy day I was playing simcity and I reached to the point wnere an aiport was needed, therefore I had two decisions either to pick the original Maxis airport (unrealistic) or to make one custom airport by myself (Time Consuming),even though I am an expert building customs airports I noticed that building an airport takes a long time. So then I wondered what if there was already a pre-made airport so you can just plop it and done. Furthermore, with this idea I went to lot editor to build this pre made airport, next when I was in lot editor the first thing I noticed that the base textures and overlay textures where all around in a ocean of textures. It took ages to find every single texture but it was worth it. Later on after finishing the first part of the aiport I checked if it was working in simcity and I got a lot with blank textures and missing props. Therefore I came back to lot editor and re created the airport. Soon I found out that I had to made a decision to divide the airport in parts due to limitations of lot editor and also I dint noticed that I built the airport with a blank train generator building and I was already almost done, therefore I just keep train generator as a building to my airport, Meanwhile, after 10 attemps of creating this airport I finally finished it and test it in simcity I put it straight in STEX since many of you people would find it useful.

Funcional Airport?
      Yes you can actually make this airport or any custom airport a functional airport, use this file that makes funcitional airports
      My link
      Note: Check for the last icon of this file in simcity and read the description of it, In which would tell you that works as an airport with a capacity of 100 000 in a 1x1 lot.

Any concern just PM me and I would try my best of what I can do
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments