• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

SPAMMAr- SPAM Municipal Airport
By Craig-Abcvs

This airport is the second largest, designed to compliment SPAM and MTP communities and will replace the Maxis Municipal Airport.

The parking lots are transit enabled for vehicles.

All costs, stats and lot size remain the same as the Maxis original.

Installation:

Unzip and place in plugins folder.  Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins

To un-install delete the file from your plug-in folder, and the original Maxis airport will return.

Dependencies:

PEG MTP Super Pack

**PEG SPAM Super Resource Pack
**Note this dependency is not required if you already have the full SPAM mod installed.

PEG Security Fencing Kit

Optional:
The lot has aircraft automata and timed aircraft props.   If desired a mod may be used to re-skin the aircraft to whatever look is desired.

Example: World Travel Airlines Plane Pack

Additional Screenies:

SPAMMAr_2.JPG

SPAMMAr_3.JPG

SPAMMAr_2.thumb.JPG.305a28e6600664523f70e66720321bde.JPG

SPAMMAr_3.thumb.JPG.4fd31dd83d5a316e25c0d72cfc18d36e.JPG

B Derrick and bobolee like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

FANTA1990

A lot of details

THX

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Tyberius06
      Hi!
      I showcased this picture about my current region a few days ago. Here is an overview about NoirCity's three already developed/WIP districts - on the left handside is North Harbour, the right upper city tile is Suburbiana, the lower district is CounterPoint. 

I'm planing a massive agricultural area for next, above North Harbour and above Suburbiana and I need some help. I have a lot of I-R/I-AG stuff: SPAM, BSC agri stuff etc, but I don't know which one is compatible with others or not, I don't have any experience with agri stuff and I don't want to use the Maxis "gems". I would like to use functianal items in a big variety, canals/streams (but not the fency ones - I think there is a few ditch canal types out there, and SPAM has its own as well), and MMP as well (but first the functional items).
      So I need some advice how to build up my agricultural plugin folder.
      Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
      - Tyberius
    • By ShadeSlayer
      About
      It's finally here! SCAG Cargo Lots by ShadeSlayer (SCAG-CLSS) is a series of lots aimed to enhance the cargo aspect of SimCity Airports.

There is a large update for this pack planned for April 2010. While game crashes are unlikely, we are going to remove that possibility and update dependencies. Thanks.

SCAG-CLSS are purely eyecandy, and are not functional.

Included with this package are the following:
      The plane/building lots; Some cargo props created by various members of SCAG (noted below); A readme file; A cleanitol dependency checker; and Some pictures to make it look pretty. All of this is contained in a .zip file. There is no EXE installer as to maintain cross-compatability between different Operating Systems.

Installation Instructions
      Unzip (extract) the .ZIP file into your "My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins" folder.

Dependencies
      Sorry for the huge amount of dependencies, but I created this under the assumption that most users downloading this would already have airports, and thus, have about half of the dependencies already.
      AC MEGA Textures vol1 AC Cargo Planes vol1 AC MEGA Props vol2 AC MEGA Props vol5 ACB-VLT Series 2 BSC MEGA Textures Cycledogg vol1 BSC MEGA Props jestarr vol1 BSC MEGA Props jestarr vol2 BSC MEGA Props jestarr vol3 BSC MEGA Props Gascooker vol1 Warehouse BATProps Part A Warehouse BATProps Part B Warehouse Mega Pack You may also use the included Cleanitol file to make this job easier...

Credits/Thanks
      This package was created by myself, with assistance with some fellow team members in the area of prop making, namely:

joelyboy911: Cargo Loaders
      cameron1991: LD3 containers
      RustyXL: LD3 carts
      AC Team: for creating the plane models

Also thanks to the SCAG team. Without them, this probably wouldn't have been as face-smashingly awesome.

Copyright
      Copyright © 2009, SimCity Aviation Group
      Protected under the Creative Commons License

Do not redistribute the included lots without direct permission.

Contact
      If you wish to contact me, my email is:

SCAG Team Room: www.sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php

• By 911Diva
      OK, I realize I am new to the  snow mod, but I installed  Peg's mods for a few different ski, trail, clinic, fire buildings.  And now when I opened the game back up, all my regions were covered with snow.  It was August on the date counter.  Is this right???
    • By tariely
      Hello, old and not so old timers. Does anyone here knows/remembers what Paeng's SPAR Fader is ? I have it in my stash and put it in my Game plugins, to check, but as I don't know what it is supposed to do, I don't know if it should appear in some menu or not. And didn't notice any diffference anywhere in SPAR ( I was kinda hoping it faded the rather blockish aspect of the SPAR pieces -- without having to do it with photoshop !:-) ) but...
    • By tariely
      ARE those wonderful vortextures working with SPAM, and if not, could they ?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments