Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By DecodingInspire
      Deutsch-German / Österreichisch-Austrian / Schweizerdeutsch-Swissgerman
      Hallo Leute!
      Das Waldheimer-Tal (englische Version: Forest Valley) ist ein Tal der fiktiven Sorte, welches ich mit viel Präzision erstellt habe. Normalerweise sind die meisten Regionen groß, doch man kann ja auch mal ein bisschen Abwechslung gebrauchen!
      English (UK)
      Hello Guys!
      Forest Valley is a fictitious Valley, I've created it with a lot of precision basically are the most Regions large or medium-sized but a small one is nice too!
      Español-Spanisch (TEST)
      Hola!
      Región del Bosque o Valle del Bosque (version Inglés: Forest Valley) es un región ficticia, he creado con mucha precisión. Normalmente son los Regiónes gran o mediano, pero un pequeño región es tambíen bonito!
    • By Aarsgevogelte
      Somehow I created another European corner building. It's a 1x1 building.
      - CO$$$ & LM
      - No dependencies

• By TheLynx99
      This region contains one island, about 416 square kilometers. It was created for my city journal which i'll post a thread about later. It is my first map so constructive criticism is welcome as i'm terrible at terraforming. (Especially mountains) It is also perfect for building a major metropolitan area, building an agricultural nation, or just simply making the equivalent of Hong Kong and maxing out population. (You would have to get rid of the mountains and rivers first)

This map has no dependencies, it looks like it is your lucky day.

• By CCTLG
      This small town of Hushville is located next to a very large farming town.........
    • By Pegasus
      This PEG Utopia Series subway station is a modernized version of the game default subway station. Unlike the original, it gives you a glimpse into the underground world of your city by being an open, subterranean plaza entrance to the city's subway network.

This is a 1x1 lot... like the original... with the same capacities, costs and properties. It does not replace the original subway station lot and appears in the Misc. Transportation menu next to the original.

** This file has no external dependencies.  
      All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Sloppy, but a nice shot of black humor. The plumbobs are excessive; of course, you probably didn't know what they were, seeing as you described them as 'flames,' but just a sprinkling of them on the corpses can make it look much better. Imagine being buried alive in that pile!
    •  Wish there weren't so many dependencies involved with this cool looking building. (I don't really understand the whole dependency thing, I don't trust them, especially when you have to download some of them from other websites, and there seems to be way too many of them, so I never downloaded anything that has to do with dependencies.)
    • @mattb325 had tracks bypassing it for freight. Once i cut the bypass and waited a few months people started using the station. Again awesome job. thank you I have a ton of your creations in my cities. 
    • @tommyc25: Depends on what Maxis blocker you use. Theoretically, if you use a blocker that keeps default Maxis industry from growing, you should get only downloaded lots to grow - IRM W2W or any other industrial BATs that you may have. For W2W residential, the easiest way is not to use a blocker, but to zone alternating 1x2 (or 1x3) strips of medium-density residential and high-density residential. This will get you a nice row of 1x2 (or 1x3) houses. Blocking all but W2W residential is possible, but you'll have to make such a blocker yourself, and it entails blocking pretty much anything that could grow on your zones dedicated for W2W - that can be a hell of a lot of work, depending on how much content you have downloaded.
    • @T Wrecks Is Maxis blockers compatible with this? What is your technique to get only W2W residential lots? Is there a way of blocking all but w2w residential lots?