Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By DecodingInspire
      Deutsch-German / Österreichisch-Austrian / Schweizerdeutsch-Swissgerman
      Hallo Leute!
      Das Waldheimer-Tal (englische Version: Forest Valley) ist ein Tal der fiktiven Sorte, welches ich mit viel Präzision erstellt habe. Normalerweise sind die meisten Regionen groß, doch man kann ja auch mal ein bisschen Abwechslung gebrauchen!
      English (UK)
      Hello Guys!
      Forest Valley is a fictitious Valley, I've created it with a lot of precision basically are the most Regions large or medium-sized but a small one is nice too!
      Español-Spanisch (TEST)
      Hola!
      Región del Bosque o Valle del Bosque (version Inglés: Forest Valley) es un región ficticia, he creado con mucha precisión. Normalmente son los Regiónes gran o mediano, pero un pequeño región es tambíen bonito!
    • By Aarsgevogelte
      Somehow I created another European corner building. It's a 1x1 building.
      - CO$$$ & LM
      - No dependencies

• By TheLynx99
      This region contains one island, about 416 square kilometers. It was created for my city journal which i'll post a thread about later. It is my first map so constructive criticism is welcome as i'm terrible at terraforming. (Especially mountains) It is also perfect for building a major metropolitan area, building an agricultural nation, or just simply making the equivalent of Hong Kong and maxing out population. (You would have to get rid of the mountains and rivers first)

This map has no dependencies, it looks like it is your lucky day.

• By CCTLG
      This small town of Hushville is located next to a very large farming town.........
    • By Pegasus
      This PEG Utopia Series subway station is a modernized version of the game default subway station. Unlike the original, it gives you a glimpse into the underground world of your city by being an open, subterranean plaza entrance to the city's subway network.

This is a 1x1 lot... like the original... with the same capacities, costs and properties. It does not replace the original subway station lot and appears in the Misc. Transportation menu next to the original.

** This file has no external dependencies.  
      All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments