PEG MTP Economy Airbase 1.0.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

PEG MTP Economy Airbase
By Pegasus

Alarmed by reports that a neighboring SimNation has gained air superiority, the Air Force is offering to build a new air base in your city. But after the recent budget cuts, they have little more than two pennies to rub together. Rest assured, they will have the 200 Simoleans a month they promised to pay your city, but they will have to cut some corners with the base facilities and especially, the operational aircraft.

Rumor has it that the base will be home to a squadron of F1 'Splinter' fighters. Although considered slow and fragile compared to modern fighter jets.... with a nasty tendency to loop and fly straight into the ground... these venerable aircraft are cheap to produce, easy to fix... and require virtually no training to fly. And with petroleum prices continuing to soar... much higher than these planes ever will... the "alternate power source" used by the F1 Splinter can save millions in fuel costs. (Rubber Bands not included)

This Air "Farce" base is a conditional reward that you can easily earn with a city population of just 12,000. It was designed for the MTP but can easily be used in any city or theme. Like most military establishments, it creates some pollution. But not too much considering that the base costs you nothing and will generate §200 a month in income... and also provide civilian jobs to local residents.

And because this base is so poor, there's nothing of value to interest the local crooks. So unlike most military bases, this base will not escalate crime in the area.

The Economy Air Base is conveniently located in your Airport menu.... primarily as this is one of the few menus we haven't yet stuffed to the gills.

Dependencies:
PEG MTP Super Pack
PEG CDK Fishery (Optional - for chainlink fences)
PEG One Flag - Many Nations  (Optional - to fly flag of choice)

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

This is an old Peg file that for some reason never made it or disappeared from the STEX.   ...but old can be the new right?

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By SimHoTToDDy
      I have been asked a few times to supply this model in the past. I finally found the motivation to dig it out of my plugins folder.
      THIS DOES NOT COME WITH A LOT! .sc4model only!
      This is the model only. I have neither the game nor any of the modding tools installed at this point so you will have to do the modding and make the lot yourself. Sorry! The images show what I cooked up... 8 years ago?!? Jeez, I can't believe it has been so long. I have a full time job and another hobby that eats most of my free time, but I miss all of you that made SC4 fun for as long as I was active.

This is the CJ entry where it was used:

• By paeng
      A set of turbulences for your rivers and streams.

You'll find narrow and wide pieces, both in straight and diagonal versions. They all sit on a 1x1 transparent lot and can be combined with PEG-PPond (Tahoe), PEG-Pond and PEG-Stream or ploppable waters by other creators as well.

LIST OF ITEMS
      Narrow Short Straight Narrow Long Straight Narrow Short Diagonal Narrow Long Diagonal Wide Short Straight Wide Long Straight Wide Short Diagonal Wide Long Diagonal
      Each piece comes in 2 variations that plop at random (16 models all in all).

DEPENDENCIES

~ none ~

Recommended to use with Free Waters Mod.

DEVELOPER NOTES

The turbulences are batted props (instead of the textures used in Vol 01), so there are less straight edges and a bit of overlap onto the next tile.
      You can combine them with any ploppable water and to some extent also with Pond and Stream pieces, mainly the straight items.
      Some of the pieces are also suitable to make transitions between the various available waters - just be creative and find the right combinations.
      There are no other props on these lots - so you have complete freedom to dress them with any Major Mode Flora that suits your theme.

The Turbulences and Transitions Volume 01 (texture based) is available to download here.

CREDITS

Concept & Design: Murimk & Paeng
      Batting: Murimk
      Lotting & Modding: Paeng

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Productions Forum Thread (no longer available)

Enjoy!
    • By Tomcat22
      I will be sharing my next assets in this topic, you can check my previous assets here in my workshop page . I finished my old bridge asset and this will be the first asset in this topic  I hope you like it. Detailed information is provided in asset page. 

• By SimcityFuturist
      Hello Simtropians, Today I Present you my first file.
      Tired of always wanting to have an realistic and detailed airport but you need to built it piece by piece in which takes a long time. Therefore I created a pre-made airport than consists of 8 parts instead of lots of pieces to build an airport. All lots that I have used are Bats,Lots,and Textures from Voltaire and ace_bovenopdeberg and Tabi in which I give credit for creating all those amazing and realistic lots and bats.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/410/airportsunset.jpg

Installation: Just put it in simcity4 plugins
      Dependencies:
      But Wait before you judge in the amount of dependencies... If you already have been playing Simcity for a long time, you are up to date with the STEX and maybe have already built customs airports. You'll most likely to have most of these depencencies.Therefore download the ones that you are missing.

RMIP2 Small Airport Edition Volume 1
      RMIP2 Small Airport Edition Volume 2
      RMIP2 Small Airport Edition Volume 3
      RMIP2 Small Airport Edition Volume 4
      ACB VLT Terminals and Jets pack 1
      ACB VLT Terminals and Jets pack 2

Bus Prop Pack 1
      AC Mega Props Vol 6
      AC Mega Props Volv 5
      BSCBATProps RT SNM Vol01
      BSCBATprops RT SNM Vol02
      Uniform Street Lighting Mod Release 1.0
      Train Generators(Important keep reading and you will find out why)
      AC VLT Cargo Planes
      and of course
      Airport Road Project

Lots Location: Rail Menu
      Ploping instructions: See the map
      http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4863/spartsintructions.jpg

Lot History:
      One rainy day I was playing simcity and I reached to the point wnere an aiport was needed, therefore I had two decisions either to pick the original Maxis airport (unrealistic) or to make one custom airport by myself (Time Consuming),even though I am an expert building customs airports I noticed that building an airport takes a long time. So then I wondered what if there was already a pre-made airport so you can just plop it and done. Furthermore, with this idea I went to lot editor to build this pre made airport, next when I was in lot editor the first thing I noticed that the base textures and overlay textures where all around in a ocean of textures. It took ages to find every single texture but it was worth it. Later on after finishing the first part of the aiport I checked if it was working in simcity and I got a lot with blank textures and missing props. Therefore I came back to lot editor and re created the airport. Soon I found out that I had to made a decision to divide the airport in parts due to limitations of lot editor and also I dint noticed that I built the airport with a blank train generator building and I was already almost done, therefore I just keep train generator as a building to my airport, Meanwhile, after 10 attemps of creating this airport I finally finished it and test it in simcity I put it straight in STEX since many of you people would find it useful.

Funcional Airport?
      Yes you can actually make this airport or any custom airport a functional airport, use this file that makes funcitional airports
      My link
      Note: Check for the last icon of this file in simcity and read the description of it, In which would tell you that works as an airport with a capacity of 100 000 in a 1x1 lot.

Any concern just PM me and I would try my best of what I can do
    • By FrankU
      This is my first self made reward. It is a sequel to the three Maxis cemeteries. Otherwise it's quite straightforward.
      It will be unlocked after you have built the three Maxis cemeteries and your city population has reached 120.000 sims.     
      For details see the Read Me.
      Dependencies:

Tromsdalen Church (only the model file)    
      BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V 01b    
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat     
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01.dat     
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01.dat     
      BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol01.dat    
      BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01.dat    
      BSC MEGA Props - swi Vol01.dat    
      BSC Essentials    
      BNL Essentials v2.0 (or later)    
      Have Fun!

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.