M.U.L.E. (Mountain UtiLity Extension) 1.0.0

(5.00)    (2 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

M.U.L.E. (Mountain UtiLity Extension)

The M.U.P.P.E.T.’s (Mountain Utility Personnel Providers of Extended Technology) have been busy creating a new utility pack for our mountain and rural areas.They have come up with the following five utility lots:

*Waste to Energy Burn Pile
*Donkey Engine Power Generator
*Longdrop Composting Power Generator (toxic visual vapour)
*Longdrop Composting Power Generator (non-toxic)
*Moonshine Still Water Pump

The lots have varying smoke and ‘vapour’ effects depending on what the utility is actually producing. Naturally the most noxious of the four is the longdrop, and yes it does cause just a small amount of air pollution (10). The good news however is that while it produces the same power output as the donkey generator (500), its running costs are considerably less, after all… as long as the TP costs are covered… the rest is pretty much free.

The boys have also fired up the old donkey engine, and connected the flywheel to a generator.  I am not entirely sure if the set up is completely safety approved, but it does seem to work!    The boys seem to alternate between chopping wood and standing around yakking.

These utility lots have reduced stats and outputs, as they are not intended to power or water a whole tile… rather just a small isolated part of it. Of course if you want to stick one of these babies, in your ultra modern megatropolis, and call it an ‘art installation’ then of course you can!  All lots have transparent base textures to blend with whichever terrain mod is being used, and are slope tolerant.

Dependencies:
MTP Super Pack
SPAM Resource
The Terrain Kit (7n1)
NBVC Logging Set

Recommended:
PEG Refuse Relocation Kit

Additional Screenies:

mule_2.JPG

mule_4.JPG

mule_6.JPG

mule_7.JPG

mule_3.JPG

mule_2.thumb.JPG.f2d797aa48568894d2c04d73a13b8cb9.JPG

mule_4.thumb.JPG.5955e4a90d608cee53b3c0cfcf573d80.JPG

mule_6.thumb.JPG.8bd32b30798db41e53c8db9a24e1d86a.JPG

mule_7.thumb.JPG.82c0ac6275030d2681c1422bb1e5837a.JPG

mule_3.thumb.JPG.55e2b4f4528356504c3cf54662308371.JPG

What's New in Version 1.0.0   View Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Utterly indispensable, I've been testing these prior to release, I just couldn't stop using them as they are so darn useful. Download these now if you make rural scenes, I simply can't recommend them enough :)

Share this comment

Utterly indispensable, I've been testing these prior to release, I just couldn't stop using them as they are so darn useful. Download these now if you make rural scenes, I simply can't recommend them enough :)

Um...  please re-download and delete the beta files...  I discovered the beta version power lots were mistakenly modded as nukes, and tended to spew radiation when they exploded at the end of their lives...  :O

That has now been fixed. :yes:

Edited by Craig-Abcvs  

Share this comment

Um...  please re-download and delete the beta files...  I discovered the beta version power lots were mistakenly modded as nukes, and tended to spew radiation when they exploded at the end of their lives...  :O

Shhh - I thought we were keeping that a secret ;) - Actually I already modded them on my end *whistles*

Share this comment

Shhh - I thought we were keeping that a secret ;) - Actually I already modded them on my end *whistles*

Ooooooh....duh...  rsc...  :: penny drop ::  *clunk*

Share this comment