Entertainment: 100
Noise: - 

----------------------- 

About the building 

Height: 170.00m
Floors: 40

-----------------------

About the model

This is only the office tower. There is another, 68m tall residential tower which belongs to the TaunusTurm complex. It may or may not be added in the future.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Horus_Kol
      I've been lurking about the forums for a good long while since my last journal (which, unfortunately, is not to be resurrected) - and trying out a few different approaches to the game before settling on a style/gameplay that hopefully will be sustainable in between real life. I think Delvedene failed because it was far too ambitious - finding all the perfect mods and assets, along with the micro-management of things like farms and stuff got in the way of enjoying the game.
      So, I'm playing one of the vanilla maps, unlocking everything (including all 25 areas - I was hoping to use Area Enabler, but that's broken since the last DLC, so I had to spend most of my money buying all the areas - on the other hand, having a reasonably limited amount of money helps me to prevent just wallpapering the map with cityscape ), and removing all the highways and railway.
      What I like about the vanilla maps is that they offer wide grassland areas surrounded by woods, which offer a natural limit to town growth. Contours are also a good guide (anyone know how to get the game to keep contours on display when laying down road?) What I don't like about the vanilla maps is the prebuilt highway network. I also don't like the rate at which you unlock new areas with population growth: you end up being forced into super dense small towns.
      ----
      Chelsea
      The town of Chelsea currently stretches along one main road (which will go on to connect to another town by the river later - below the image), with three other roads: the first, leading into Stepano (right of the image) - the industrial estate where most of the Chelsea residents work; another leading to the Cockerell farms (top left); and the third heading off to where yet another town is planned (to the left).
      In the background you can see Mt Chelsea.

Chelsea again, from a different angle (Stepano to the bottom). You can see a thin belt of trees separating Chelsea from another grassland area where the next town is planned (mid-left). In the background is Mt Runcorn, where an old fortification sits (put there by the map designers, but just outside the 25 tile limit).

And a closeup of the Chelsea Cemetary, surrounded by some parklands (open space is going to be a big deal in these towns - I am desperately trying to avoid wall-to-wall buildings).

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      5/25/2017 Release: Wooden Box Planter Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932855630

And with Tulips

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Sparks44
      How do we import models to be used as citizens. I see the template but none of my models work.
      I imagine this could have a lot of potential, maybe we could have cities full of aliens, or very fast zombies. Or maybe lots of bloody penguins, roaming the streets. Although you have to have a mod that lets you select what citizens you want. Otherwise the penguins would be amongst normal citizens. I've already made a zombie prop. I like to know how to put him in my city?
      Also does anyone know if we have access to the vanilla main citizen models and not just the lods, so I can dump them?
    • By Skibitth
      Hey guys!
      I come back with another custom build! This time is an old wooden train bridge
      Hope you will enjoy it!

Cheers!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.