• Moose

18 Screenshots

About This File

This lot contains 45 lots (growable CS$ and CS$). Instead of uploading these all separately, I decided to do them all together in one mega pack to make downloading easier.

These BATs were originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish these lots. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.

For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.

-------
Stats:
-------
1x1 to 4x4 Growable ONLY
15-80 CS$ and/or CS$$ Jobs
Plop Cost : $1500-3200
Bulldoze Cost : $150-320
Air/Water/Garbage
Pollution : Low
Radiation : 0

Flamability : 50 (ish)

------------------
Dependencies:
------------------

BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V 01
SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
nos.17 Essentials (v04+)

BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01
BSC Mega Props - JES Vol02
BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01
BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol02
LBT Mega Prop Pack v.01
SHK Parking Pack
BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01

Murimk Prop Pack Vol03 - Industrials

Above all... have fun!

nos.17

What's New in Version 03

Released

Totally new lot and exemplars. Please redownload and run the provided Cleanitol file.

6142117.gif

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

RRetail

Amazing to see the number of gas stations included giving plenty of options for Sims to fuel up at.

Share this review

Link to review
kathrynlacey

Wonderful, thanks for all the hard work!

Share this review

Link to review
Alysaar

Nice, but why have you put duplicates?

Share this review

Link to review
metarvo

It's wonderful to see B62's work brought into the light of day.  Of course, gas stations are quite common and varied IRL but not so much in SC4's base content.  The best thing about this set IMO is that it includes so many different brands, including some that were under- or non-represented in SC4 AFAIK.  43 lots is a lot of lots, lol ( :D ) but as far as I'm concerned you can never have enough gas stations, since they sometimes will appear on every corner of an intersection.  Great upload!

:thumb:

BIWDC likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank  another great save from you

metarvo likes this

Share this review

Link to review
MushyMushy

This is really useful, as there are hardly enough gas stations out there for SC4.

Thanks for this great set!

metarvo likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Titanicbuff

awesome. love the look of these- you can never have enough gas stations.

metarvo likes this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nos.17
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately, due to RL issues, he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here.
      Well...without further ado...I present...

B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      Green links have been completed and point to the uploaded file here on the STEX.
      Purple links signify recent updates, bug fixes, or uploads
      Orange links are under construction.
      Black links have not been started as of the last update.
      nos.17 Essentials

on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot

IRM (Industrial Revolution Mod) Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)

Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex

Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)

For the original, high quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations.
      More may come in the future... who knows? 
    • By mattb325
      Kensington Apartments, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      A fictional development, based on a new build in London's West End, Kensington apartments was created to compete with some of the mid-rise R§§§ aprtment complexes which can become quite repetitive in game. The single versions have stats similar to the in-game 'Packard Apartments' and should compete fairly well with this, and similarly-sized Maxis buildings.
      Like many of the newer London developments, this design is fairly straightforward: double storey entrance lobby (and ground floor flats each with a fenced off outdoor area) and then double storey sub-penthouse and penthouse levels. 
      The building is twelve stories tall. 
      As is often typical in inner-city developments, none of the apartments has particularly large balconies: traffic noise usually makes these less than inviting spaces. Floor to ceiling triple-glazed windows on all sides of the building more than adequately make up for this lack of terrace space.
      The communal planting includes a mix of deciduous trees and conifers; the larger lots have both a heated indoor pool and tennis court for the exclusive use of the residents. 
      These apartments are presented in 6 lot options: a 2x1, a 2x2, a 2x3, a 4x4, a 5x5 and a 6x6 lot. They grow on all tilesets and all have varying stats depending on the lot size.
      These are a good mid-rise, high wealth, medium density filler lots for your cities.
      STATS R§§§:
      Lot size :                   2x1, 2x2, 2x3
      Growth Stage:         5, 6 & 7 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         § 635
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 716, R§§ 396, R§§§ 175
      Pollution:                  2 (Air)/ 1 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
      Power Consumed:  22 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   32 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
      Occupant Group:     High Wealth Residential Building

STATS R§§§ (x2):
      Lot size :                  4x4
      Growth Stage:         5 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         § 1,241
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 1,428, R§§ 790, R§§§ 347
      Pollution:                  5 (Air)/ 1 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Power Consumed:   44 Mwh
      Water Consumed:    61 Gal/Month
      Building Style:           Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
      Occupant Group:      High Wealth Residential Building

STATS R§§§ (x3):
      Lot size :                  5x5 & 6x6
      Growth Stage:         4 & 5 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         § 1,847
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 2,141, R§§ 1,183, R§§§ 519
      Pollution:                  7 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:    6/7/0
      Power Consumed:  66 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   89 Gal/Month

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. 
      (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 
      NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      As these models contain garaged underground parking, the lots do not come with parking textures. Any parking textures that may appear in the in-game screen shots belong to adjacent lots and are not part of this download. If you wish to add acres of parking or change the type of concrete textures, please use the lot editor to do so.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180)
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790)
      *BSC Texture Pack - CPVol01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101)
      *BSC Mega Props - Mattb325Vol02.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383)
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.
    • By mattb325
      Gertrude Apartments, by Mattb325.
      A fictional development, based on a new build in the San Francisco, CA area, Gertrude apartments was created to compete with some of the mid-rise R§§§ apartment complexes which can become quite repetitive in game.
      This apartment building uses a series of massings and elevations to provide abundant natural light and cross ventilation to each of the generously sized apartments. This design also ensures that most terraces are private and that all but one is overlooked from neighbouring flats.
      This apartment building is 8 floors high (excluding the mechanical penthouse area). The lower floors contain a number of 2 & 3 bedroom + 2 bathroom apartments, while the upper floors are reserved for spacious 3-4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom apartments. 
      The 7th and 8th floor has only one 'sky home' with a spacious, private sun terrace and generous planter boxes.
      The communal grounds planting is of low maintenance conifers on well-lit, compact grounds making these lots a great option in all density areas. 
      The apartments are presented in two paint schemes: a deep, coffee colored scheme which looks great in dense, urban areas and a paler blue/green scheme inspired by the coast. Both are in prop families and will grow at random.
      These apartments are presented in 5 lot options: a 4x4, a 3x4, a 4x3, a 4x2 and a 2x4 lot. They grow on all tilesets and all have the same stats.
      These are a good mid-rise, high wealth, medium density filler lots for your cities.
      STATS R§§§:
      Lot size :                   2x4, 3x4, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4
      Growth Stage:         5 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         § 493
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 899, R§§ 497, R§§§ 219
      Pollution:                  3 (Air)/ 1 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Power Consumed:  28 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   39 Gal/Month

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. 
      (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 

NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      As these models contain garaged underground parking, the lots do not come with parking textures. Any parking textures that may appear in the in-game screen shots belong to adjacent lots and are not part of this download. If you wish to add acres of parking or change the type of concrete textures, please use the lot editor to do so.

DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180)
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790)
      *BSC Texture Pack - CPVol01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101)
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.

• By nos.17
      Obsolete. Please download:

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should!
    • I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.
    • @RandyE Thanks! I grabbed that one too. I'm not ready yet to kill them all, but I do want other stage 3 farm buildings to compete with Pedriana. Ideally I'd like to find a few more. In the meantime I'm now on a downloading frenzy getting all of @dk1's stuff. Their simple elegance (and the convenience of no dependencies) makes them ideal for mixing in with my otherwise nearly plain vanilla Maxis content.