• Moose

Cities XL 2012 Launcher v1.0

(4.00)    (1 Review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Screenshots

About This File

- Cities XL 2012

It Will Not Work With Cities XL and Cities XL 2011, Cities XL Laucher is a Program For Cities XL 2012

It Has in The Package is Play Mode, Visit My Website Button, Visit My Modding Page Button, Visit My Support Page Button,

Operating System:

Window Vista, Window 7, Window 8, Window 8.1,

It Won't Work With Window XP and Window 10

More Info At

Check For Game Updates for Cities XL 2012!

Visit My Website: www.CitiesXP.Weebly.com

More Info at www.CitiesXP.weebly.com/help.html

How To Install Cities XL 2012 Launcher?

Step 1: Download The File and Run setup,

Step 2: Just Click OK and Just Leave It Running

Step 3: It Will Be in Cities XL 2012 Folder

How To Uninstall Cities XL 2012 Launcher?

Step 1: Click Start Button and Click Control Panel

Step 2: Click Uninstall File and Follow Instructions

Step 3: Restart You Computer

Make Sure Cities XL 2012 Is Close Or It Might Not Work!

What's New:

- Play Mode

- Visit My Modding Page

- Visit My Website

- Visit My Support Page

- about Form

Coming Soon:

- Support With Window 10

- Removed The Loading Image

- Added StateIcon

Bug Fix

- Game Laucher

Note: Has Been Create By nick97

Thanks

nick97

What's New in Version v1.0   See Changelog

Released

What's New

- Added Mainbar

- Added Statebar

- Added Toolbar

- Added 5 New Powerfull Buildings

- Added 2 New Programs (Game Setup App, ModManger)

Charges:

- Charged Game Setup Layout

- Charged Launcher Layout

- Charged Coures

- Charged Game Feature

Bug Fix:

- Bug Fixed GamePlay

- Bug Fixed OK Button

- Bug Fixed Apple Button

- Bug Fixed Game Crushs

Please Goto: https://www.citiesxp.weebly.com Or https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzx5fwstcy9cbVhfVVN5WDZLX28

The File Is To Big To Be Uploaded On This Website! You Had To Click One Of The Links!

Thanks

NICK97 likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Vitimus
      If you play SimCity 4 this is a must have full featured Launcher! It will let you to play SimCity 4 on a custom resolution, or play in a window while surfing the web or doing other things in the computer.

Have you ever lost hours of progress due to a crash? Forgot to save?

Never loose you progress again, with the auto save feature.
      Your game will be automatically saved while playing on a chosen interval.
      Play your game in full 1920x1080p on a huge 21" monitor or any other resolution.
      Play in widescreen resolutions.
      Play in full-screen or play in a floating window, no more ALT+TAB.
      Fully configurable.

List of features:

Auto Save Feature - automatically save your game progress while playing. Quick saving - no one have time for long waiting dialogs. Save in a customized interval, you can adjust the interval from 1 to 120 minutes. Log saving events Custom resolution Detect current resolution Color depth Launch game in full-screen or windowed Rendering mode (Software, OpenGL or DirectX) Background Loading Ability to turn Music and Sound On and Off Option to skip the Introduction videos Game pausing Choose a custom game data directory Change Language Change process priority Feature to change number of logical core used. Browse for the location of the game Auto detect game executable on common directories Specify custom parameters Change between 9 background images Random background Option to exit the launcher when the game is launched Option to reset defaults Auto save settings to INI file No dependencies, single executable. Works on Wine (Linux, Mac OSX...) Auto Updater Download Page
    • By NICK97
      Work With:
      - Cities XL 2011
      - Cities XL Platinum

New Feature:
      - 10 New Buildings
      - No Loading Screen
      - 2 New Apps Inside The One exe File

Note: This Program is Going To Be a New Updates With Bug fixing program won't run Excep and the update will come in 5 weeks or later!
    • By rewright
      After several months of playing Cities Skylines I wanted to get back to SC4 but my new Wiindows 10 machine would not let me launch it. I now play it through Steam but it crashed randomly. There is a program that fixes that by automatically shutting down some cores. Does anyone know the name of that program. I've forgotten it.
      Thanks,
      Dick Wright
    • By youkkai
      The Sims has a program that contains the info of all custom content and indicates if it has issues withiin the game. I wonder if Sim City 4 has one as well? I'm asking that because I have some failed plugins and I don't know exactly what files are theirs, so I can't seem to easily remove them.
    • By NICK97
      Work With:
      Cities XL Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Requrment:
      Sears For XL CTV Studio For XL Cities XL 2012 - Launcher  
      It Won't Work With Cities XXL!

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments