• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a simple willow tree to add variety to the landscape. It is the first in a series of willow trees I will be releasing.

UPDATE: Version 1.2 is now available for download here (WillowTree1%002E2) and also on Steam Workshop. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=438630267&searchtext=

I encourage everyone to subscribe to the newer version. Thank you.

To install:

1.Extract file into folder

2.Paste into your Addons>Assets folder

Enjoy.

What's New in Version 1.2

Released

• Now have thumbnails for Content Manager and Steam Menu.
  • Fixed issue where tree was floating slightly off the ground making it better for close up views.

User Feedback

I downloaded this file and in the content manager it's their and checked but I can't find it anywhere in my inventory. maybe i keep overlooking it but where should it be located?

Share this comment

I downloaded this file and in the content manager it's their and checked but I can't find it anywhere in my inventory. maybe i keep overlooking it but where should it be located?

Unfortunately we are all waiting for them to fix the thumbnail system for us. Check in the Decoration>Props section and scroll towards the end. You should see "WillowTree". Did you get to the milestone where you unlocked "Decoration"? It would be in that category with all the trees.

Share this comment

Yea I have the decoration unlocked and checked everything, how bizarre

Share this comment

it might just be something wrong with my game because i have a couple others that don't show up either. Usually when that happens I just uninstall it, but I really like this one and don't want to throw it out if I can make it work. 

Share this comment

it might just be something wrong with my game because i have a couple others that don't show up either. Usually when that happens I just uninstall it, but I really like this one and don't want to throw it out if I can make it work. 

Do you install all your mods from here?(STEX) What system are you running? I'm working on getting a Steam subscribe link option for easier installation. Don't know if that have anything to do with your install issues though. What directory did you put the Willow?

Share this comment

i download them from simtropolis, i never use steam

i also dragged the tree file to the building file on my desktop that i put all my mods in

Share this comment