• Moose

SilentButtons

(5.00)    (1 Review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Tired of that 80's mouse click sound all the time? This mod removes it completely!

Workshop Link

After enabling/disabling, a city/asset needs to be loaded/created first or the game needs to restart before the main menu button sound settings are updated.

User Feedback

Hi,

That's is an interesting mod.  However, on the screen shot from Steam, there is not type identifier, so it fails when it is ported to the home page.  Perhaps you would consider replacing it with a known graphic type.

John.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By rsc204
      Contents

This package contains texture overrides which will add Moonlight's Super Light Asphalt sidewalks to Tram in Street and a Rural GLR set compatible with Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod. This mod is designed to be used as an AddOn for Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod:
      Although you can use this mod as a stand-alone mod also if you prefer.

The included textures are all Euro versions, both LHD/RHD options can be selected from.
      Load Order

To ensure these files load after the NAM, please ensure you copy the dat files in the zip file into the same folder as Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod. For stand alone users, please check the readme for further instructions. Also note it will need to load after any mod that changes the textures of Tram in Streets. Choose only the LHD or RHD file where both exist, and again refer to the readme for more specific instructions.
      Dependencies

NONE

Notes:

Just a quick thank you to Magneto for his work on bringing the Super Light Asphalt mod to so much of the NAM.
      If you are still stuck or have any comments, feel free to comment in my shack on Simtropolis here:
    • By Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
      SimCity 4 is a really fun game (funniest in the whole series in my opinion) BUT there's just one thing that kinda gets to me. I don't really like how the whole map is a grid and all the cities have to be shaped as squares. I have a whole regions that's supposed to be a country, but I want to draw state-lines/borders around it from the city view (blame my OCD for caring so much about that) 
      I'm just curious, does anyone have a method of doing this?
      What i'm planning on doing is using the sign/label tool and adding a bunch of dashes: '-' around to make it look like a state line, but does anyone think there's a better way of doing this? 
    • By mattb325
      Modern Sound Barriers, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      A set of nine sound barrier lots to grace your ground-level highways, heavy rail (etc): really, these can be placed anywhere you think noise from adjacent transport lots might be an issue for your long-suffering sims.
      While there are other noise barrier lots out there, I found that some were simply too big, some were too grungy, some didn't have diagonal options and there was a distinct lack of modern-looking barriers, so I made some to suit my own taste.
      These sound barriers are a modern concrete, steel and glass option.
      The lots have Orthogonal, Diagonal, Orthogonal to Diagonal and Left and Right Overhanging options.
      The Ortho->Diag options can be a bit fiddly to place, but you'll soon get the hang of it and to that end each lot has a custom icon to try and make the job a little easier (the standard ortho and diagonals simply have a grey line icon, while the more complex ones have a little picture as well). As a general rule, you should aim to place these lots with the curved glass top facing towards the noise (this has a cupping effect to dampen the noise beyond the wall).
      They are found in the parks menu - about half way down. Now, depending on your plugins folder they may not be sequential (i.e. other park lots might appear in between) but they will be very closely positioned to each other in the menu.
      As I made these for myself and designed them to be high-end, nice looking sound walls, they do have a park effect (and associated monthly cost), so if you are trying to keep your city looking grungy, don't use these.
      While some of you may think that this is very un-realistic, please be mindful that you would only see these sorts of walls bordering nicer residential/commercial/industrial areas in real life, so these lots are designed to stimulate medium to high wealth growth rather than simply being neutral...unfortunately this is the way the game works and to my mind, when modding something with an in-built desirability, it should come with an associated cost.
      All the lots have been made transparent (and do not suffer the water bug) so that they will blend in with your terrain.

STATS:
      Lot size :                1x1 - 1x2
      Plop Cost:              §40
      Occupant Groups: Medium Wealth Park; Civic
      Park Effect:            +15 over 15 tiles
      Landmark Effect:  +20 over 10 tiles
      Pollution:                 Air (-)2 over 2 tiles, Water 1 over 1 tiles, Garbage 0 over 0 tiles
      Power consumed:  0 MwH
      Water consumed:  5 Gallons/Month
      Monthly Cost:         §5
      Bulldoze Cost:        §10
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

I've never seen a highway wall self illuminate, so there is only one model file: the day version.

DEPENDENCIES:
      This file does not require external dependencies.
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks, and enjoy!
    • By 958517907
      This T21 mod add seasonal trees to the median of AVE-4 avenues (the normal avenues), regardless of their wealth.
      As it's seasonal, it will be more according to seasonal changes, so it's very beautiful.
      Instructions:
      Please put the dat in your \Documents\Sim City 4\Plugins\ folder

Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      CP Prop Pack 2009a
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2135
      PORKIE PROPS VOL2
      http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/11420-porkie-props-vol2-seasonal-street-trees/
    • By 958517907
      This T21 mod add seasonal trees to the median of AVE-2 roads, regardless of their wealth.
      As is seasonal, it will be more according to seasonal changes, so it's very beautiful.
      Instructions:
      Please put the dat in your \Documents\Sim City 4\Plugins\Network Addon Mod\Network Widening Mod\ folder
      Aknowlegdements:
      thank jackxu.
      I'm Chinese, so my English is not good. Forgive me

Dependencies:

CP Prop Pack 2009a
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2135
      PORKIE PROPS VOL1
      Network Addon Mod, needed to have AVE-2 roads

enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• The appropriate words escape me - this is freaking brilliant!!! You've done some great stuff over the years Rivit (particularly from an Australian bias), but this tool is, well, exemplary. I've been away for some years and have missed a lot, but this one has been a significant highlight as I try to wrangle my old plugin folder into line (which, prior to running this, I thought was in pretty good shape...)
    • If you get Brown Boxes, dont install the HD File in the Mntoes Holt Farm Close Dependencie, you must use the Standard one!
    • Good work.  I was having a bit of fun with the complaints over dependencies that a lot of content creators get.  I already have all of them organized into a folder.  Maybe I should start a thread with a list of them so somebody could get them all organized and then download new files without repeat downloading.    It also is a good example of grungy and light industrial, it doesn't look overly polished.   The landscaping is very good too.  And its a IHT building which adds more realism to the high tech sector.  Thank you.   
    • @RandyE These are quite the most common dependencies, and this is actually nothing compared to my SeaPort Project and its upcoming expansion which will contain more than 40 different building dependencies including a lot from Mattb325 and these are the spec. dependencies. I like this building it was growing nicely last night in one of my cities.