• Moose

SilentButtons

(5.00)    (1 Review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Tired of that 80's mouse click sound all the time? This mod removes it completely!

Workshop Link

After enabling/disabling, a city/asset needs to be loaded/created first or the game needs to restart before the main menu button sound settings are updated.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Danny McGregor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By MisterBlueStar4
      The great mod known as sun shafts has finally come back!
      https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=933513277
    • By TSM.E3
      1: What mod is the sunken highway walls? http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/CorinaPics/TSM.E3 Walls_zpsejhhtdv9.jpg
      2: Those ploppable trees that are put between the zones
      3: And the ploppables between the one-way road avenues  http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/CorinaPics/TSM.E3 Trees_zps1zljvw8x.jpg

• By Babyhead Gaming
      What is the best camera mod for playing and detailing as I record my footage for lets play on YouTube ?
    • By rsc204
      Contents

This package contains texture overrides which will add Moonlight's Super Light Asphalt sidewalks to Tram in Street and a Rural GLR set compatible with Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod. This mod is designed to be used as an AddOn for Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod:
      Although you can use this mod as a stand-alone mod also if you prefer.

The included textures are all Euro versions, both LHD/RHD options can be selected from.
      Load Order

To ensure these files load after the NAM, please ensure you copy the dat files in the zip file into the same folder as Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod. For stand alone users, please check the readme for further instructions. Also note it will need to load after any mod that changes the textures of Tram in Streets. Choose only the LHD or RHD file where both exist, and again refer to the readme for more specific instructions.
      Dependencies

NONE

Notes:

Just a quick thank you to Magneto for his work on bringing the Super Light Asphalt mod to so much of the NAM.
      If you are still stuck or have any comments, feel free to comment in my shack on Simtropolis here:
    • By Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
      SimCity 4 is a really fun game (funniest in the whole series in my opinion) BUT there's just one thing that kinda gets to me. I don't really like how the whole map is a grid and all the cities have to be shaped as squares. I have a whole regions that's supposed to be a country, but I want to draw state-lines/borders around it from the city view (blame my OCD for caring so much about that) 
      I'm just curious, does anyone have a method of doing this?
      What i'm planning on doing is using the sign/label tool and adding a bunch of dashes: '-' around to make it look like a state line, but does anyone think there's a better way of doing this? 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.