• Moose

Snap to Ground - First Person Camera Mod 1.1

(4.93)    (14 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

See your City from the Eyes of your Citizen

based of AlexanderDzhoganov FPSCamera, all Credits to him!

Click on the new Camera button in the Topright to open the Configuration.

Controls:

Scrollwheel Up/Down - In/Decrease sprint speed

W - forward 
S - back 
A - left 
D - right 
Q - down 
E - up

Configurable Controls:

Tab - Switch to STG Cam and back to normal

Left Shift - Sprint

Installation:

The Mod must be Installed into a subdirectory (.../Mods/YourFolderName/STGCamera.dll) 

uxi7pz8g.jpg

df22gdac.jpg

Source:

https://github.com/neocromicon/Skylines-FPSCamera

Greets neo

What's New in Version 1.1   See Changelog

Released

• Feature: You can now adjust your sprint speed "live" with the mousewheel :)
  • Change: Max Walk speed down to max 600, sprint speed max 700

micoangilo likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

craigibhoy1

I got this to work but when i click on a car or person to follow it doesn't follow them in first person mode but i can tour my city well tiny suburb in FP by using the keys. does this mod not allow me to follow cars or people in FP?

Share this review

Link to review
raburs

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
EasyGhost

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
TPB

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
titaniom

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
DuFerraz

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
chio3846

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Kliekie
      So recently I started working on a new mod: Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles.
      It's a building on the top of a mountain, looking over the Griffith Park. The front side is normal height on the ground level, but the back of the building goes lower and lower into the mountain, as can be seen on this image: 

So right now I'm testing the model in game to see what's the best way to get the back part looking like that, I figured with ingame terraforming I could get a lot done. if I make the grid smaller than the actual building terraforming should not be a problem. I do however bumped into an other problem which I just completely forgot. Everything below ground level will have a dirt texture on it.

How would you guys solve this problem? Is that dirt texture removable? and is there a way to make sharper mountains, just to make sure no ground will be poking trough the model anywhere?
      Thank you in advance.
    • By Paul Grant
      Anyone know how to do this? I am looking directly at something and its clear in the middle of the screen but around the edges is that annoying blur. Anyone know how to get rid fo it?
       Like th
    • By Fearlessmayor
      Hi all! I was wondering what First-person camera you are now using.  Ever since I started playing CSL I've been using First-person Camera by Nlight on the Steam Workshop.  It was great until the last update! Now I can't seem to toggle out (exit) the first-person camera.  Before I would walkthru my city automatically, riding a train, following a person at street level, or a car basically any moving object -- I made a whole video riding through one of my cities on my train system.  It was fantastic! However now I can't seem to exit out of camera mode and the workshop creator hasn't updated the camera.  Is there another mod you guys are using right now?
      Thanks!
    • By mayorgreener
      Hello,
      Please see the image. I want to pass railway lines below railway lines. In the image, I used the rail under rail connector piece but can't join it with rail lines.

How can I achieve that? I don't want to use underground railway or Elevated railway.
      Please help
      Thank you
    • By xoxide
      This Mod removes perspective and DoF.  Make sure you don't have PMC (Camera Mode) selected in your settings  and game play options.  As this mode uses the default behaviors.

You will not only be able to get higher quality close ups of your cities without depth of field getting in the way with perspective.  Icon creation for those getting into modding as well as those trying to make better screens and even movies may find this a much better way to create really impressive flyby's.

Place this unzipped in your SimCity\SimCityData folder of your computer and make sure you again remove any other mods that may conflict with this mode.

AS Always the shout outs.  Thank you SUGC Team 1 and all of those involved Ali, Danny Max, Luke, Julia, ban, Tim, Oppie, and all the developers along with some new people coming on board)

This MOD IS ONLINE and OFFLINE.  I do not expect you to have any functional issues.

----------
      NOTE:
      ALL OTHER CAM MODS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS ONE BY NATURE OF USING SAME FILE THEY IMPACT
      ----------

Enjoy

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.