• Moose

Cheat: Easy Money / RCI / Freight mod 1.0

(5.00)    (4 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

As with my other mods, this mod accommodates my own incorrigible penchant for extreme cheating (cough) ease of play.  Not compatible with other RCI mods (RCI plop mods are fine). Tax building values are high, pollution levels are low, freight quantities and frequency of production are increased. 

-- Offline only --

For all RCI buildings:
* Tax building value set to 100,000 simoleans.  
* Minimum workers for operation for all buildings reduced to 1.
* Garbage reduced to 0.
* Water capacity set to 15 and water usage to 5 (or left alone if lower)
* Power capacity set to 15 and power usage to 5 (or left alone if lower)
* Self-ignite threshold property set to 500, up from either 45 or 90.  

Additionally, for all industrial buildings:
* Transmitter amount (volume of pollution) set to 0.  Occasionally, some industrial buildings show as polluting, but nothing comes of it.
* Transmitter Rate (how frequently a building pollutes) set to every 10 hours (600 in-game minutes).
* Skill threshold (number of educated citizens needed for tech level) set to 1 for low, medium and high residents. 
* The delay, in minutes, for producing the next batch of freight set to 15 (down from 36, 48, and 72).
* Freight production doubled.

---> Note:  More than likely, you will need to replop existing industry.

This mod only affects RCI buildings, so transportation, utilities, trade, landmarks, etc., are not affected.

Compatible with RCI Plop (003_OFFLINE_DLC_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140231_2_1_RCIHCPLOPALL.package).

Thanks to rzvsividra for identifying the instance ID#s of low tech medium density buildings, freight amount, and freight production delay.

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing industry.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 1.0 Initial upload.

poom29, Pettway1010 and spring28 like this

User Feedback

Was trying to get back into this game recently. Gonna give this a try. Do you know of any mods that increase research rate?

Share this comment

@fullofsorrow, I have modified my Cheat: Education mod.  It now requires only 1 educated student per university research project, so research is nearly instantaneous now.

fullofsorrow likes this

Share this comment

Hi.

For some reason you're mod used to work great and awesome first. However after i reinstalled sim city, your mod basicly now bugs out an entire region when ever it gets loaded. 

I tried reinstalling the game. I tried redownloading the mod. I also made sure it is only this mod and no other mod. I am only using all of your cheat mods, and i am using all your latest versions. I even ended up trying to delete all my save games.

But the bugged region, when i restarted so the mods get loaded, it shows weird numbers, were money and population should be. So it prevents me from doing anything at all. 

I have no screenshots yet, but i will include them in just a few minutes, i just have to make them first. 

Can u please fix this? 

Screenshot_7.png

Share this comment

Added screenshot to my previous comment. Hope u can fix this. Since loading your mod bugs out entire regions like this. 

The screenshot in my previous comment, the mod there is no longer loaded, i deleted it, however the region is still bugged. 

Also one quick extra note: I have not build anything at all yet, i did totally nothing. A fresh restart of the map so mods get loaded gives me this bug.

One more edit: I also noticed that i cannot change resolution, because when i hold my mouse over it, it says that i am still in tutorial mode....?! Which i am obviously not, however the game believes me to be still in tutorial mode.

Share this comment

It appears i fixed it myself. I reinstalled the game, and this time i made sure i slowly did the tutorial so i would have no mistakes that could cause any glitch. So in conclusion your mod did not bug out my entire regions, the game itself did that, very oddly. 

Share this comment

so i set this up on a city i started and thought wonderful this will finally make the industrial sector's freight requirements actually get fulfilled. then i saw the income chart. i was making $100 million will only a small amt of industry and residential. this was way too much. is there anyway that you can make a version that just fixes the amount of freight and frequency. or tell me how to? much appreciated

Share this comment

I'm having an issue where my ore and oil building don't detect the resources, and therefore don't mine any of them, there may be more issues with others but I haven't checked. Could this be an issue with your mod?

Share this comment

@Exabit, I haven't played the game in a long time, but I don't remember any of the resources being unaccounted for in my cities while playing for having any of my cheats installed.  I'm not sure off the top of my head what would be causing that.

Share this comment

Hey @xordevoreaux,

first and foremost, thanks for this mod, I know how much effort one has to put to release these magic tools into the community and I want to give you the recognition you deserve on this.
I tried to dabble with your mod a bit since I don't fancy such an extreme cheating approach, I managed to get the tax value easily, same with the garbage and pollution generation, however... I could do with your help on this, I still haven't figured out how to change the freight production rate. I am using SimCityPak to edit your package files.

Think you can point me in the right direction?

Share this comment