• Moose

Cheat: Easy Money / RCI / Freight mod 1.0

(5.00)    (4 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

As with my other mods, this mod accommodates my own incorrigible penchant for extreme cheating (cough) ease of play.  Not compatible with other RCI mods (RCI plop mods are fine). Tax building values are high, pollution levels are low, freight quantities and frequency of production are increased. 

-- Offline only --

For all RCI buildings:
* Tax building value set to 100,000 simoleans.  
* Minimum workers for operation for all buildings reduced to 1.
* Garbage reduced to 0.
* Water capacity set to 15 and water usage to 5 (or left alone if lower)
* Power capacity set to 15 and power usage to 5 (or left alone if lower)
* Self-ignite threshold property set to 500, up from either 45 or 90.  

Additionally, for all industrial buildings:
* Transmitter amount (volume of pollution) set to 0.  Occasionally, some industrial buildings show as polluting, but nothing comes of it.
* Transmitter Rate (how frequently a building pollutes) set to every 10 hours (600 in-game minutes).
* Skill threshold (number of educated citizens needed for tech level) set to 1 for low, medium and high residents. 
* The delay, in minutes, for producing the next batch of freight set to 15 (down from 36, 48, and 72).
* Freight production doubled.

---> Note:  More than likely, you will need to replop existing industry.

This mod only affects RCI buildings, so transportation, utilities, trade, landmarks, etc., are not affected.

Compatible with RCI Plop (003_OFFLINE_DLC_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140231_2_1_RCIHCPLOPALL.package).

Thanks to rzvsividra for identifying the instance ID#s of low tech medium density buildings, freight amount, and freight production delay.

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing industry.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 1.0 Initial upload.

Pettway1010, spring28 and poom29 like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Isaiah53six

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

works great! love this mod

YTNN Gamer likes this

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ay Nur

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mrsmartman
      Hi, is there any reasons why residential zone is green, commercial zone is blue and industrial zone is yellow in the SimCity franchise?
    • By jeffryfisher
      I tried using the extra cheat "DrawPaths" to see if my FLUPs are connected. Not only is there no path illuminated under my RR, but the avenue ramps are dark as well.  T_T
      Does anyone know enough about both the drawpaths cheat and FLUPs to know if the gap in illumination is a gap in paths or simply a gap between mods?

• By krakow2000
      For example
      Or the same guy got map with full $$$ value (full map, even garbage etc) land wichout park, academy etc. I know some ppl love cheat but this kill "online" game. This cash cheat i see on many server... always 4-5 the same user.

• By MarkShot
      I am using CAM 2.1.
      What do the RCI numbers on the left axis mean?  They range from -10,000 to +50,000.
      Are they simply some internal measure or is this target number sim slots for this category of employment or resident?
      Thanks!
    • By Mary Maurine Mayo
      This Lot will clean the air in your entire city with just one plop. Covers the small,Med and Large Citys. Because it covers the entire city and cleans all air pollution except Car Pollution this baby will cost you $500 a month. It also shows up under Garbage menu in SC4 If You have any problems with this lot please let me know.
      Dependency:
      bldprop_vol1
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Sloppy, but a nice shot of black humor. The plumbobs are excessive; of course, you probably didn't know what they were, seeing as you described them as 'flames,' but just a sprinkling of them on the corpses can make it look much better. Imagine being buried alive in that pile!
    •  Wish there weren't so many dependencies involved with this cool looking building. (I don't really understand the whole dependency thing, I don't trust them, especially when you have to download some of them from other websites, and there seems to be way too many of them, so I never downloaded anything that has to do with dependencies.)
    • @mattb325 had tracks bypassing it for freight. Once i cut the bypass and waited a few months people started using the station. Again awesome job. thank you I have a ton of your creations in my cities. 
    • @tommyc25: Depends on what Maxis blocker you use. Theoretically, if you use a blocker that keeps default Maxis industry from growing, you should get only downloaded lots to grow - IRM W2W or any other industrial BATs that you may have. For W2W residential, the easiest way is not to use a blocker, but to zone alternating 1x2 (or 1x3) strips of medium-density residential and high-density residential. This will get you a nice row of 1x2 (or 1x3) houses. Blocking all but W2W residential is possible, but you'll have to make such a blocker yourself, and it entails blocking pretty much anything that could grow on your zones dedicated for W2W - that can be a hell of a lot of work, depending on how much content you have downloaded.
    • @T Wrecks Is Maxis blockers compatible with this? What is your technique to get only W2W residential lots? Is there a way of blocking all but w2w residential lots?