About This File
As with my other mods, this mod accommodates my own incorrigible penchant for extreme cheating (cough) ease of play. Not compatible with other RCI mods (RCI plop mods are fine). Tax building values are high, pollution levels are low, freight quantities and frequency of production are increased.
-- Offline only --
For all RCI buildings:
* Tax building value set to 100,000 simoleans.
* Minimum workers for operation for all buildings reduced to 1.
* Garbage reduced to 0.
* Water capacity set to 15 and water usage to 5 (or left alone if lower)
* Power capacity set to 15 and power usage to 5 (or left alone if lower)
* Self-ignite threshold property set to 500, up from either 45 or 90.
Additionally, for all industrial buildings:
* Transmitter amount (volume of pollution) set to 0. Occasionally, some industrial buildings show as polluting, but nothing comes of it.
* Transmitter Rate (how frequently a building pollutes) set to every 10 hours (600 in-game minutes).
* Skill threshold (number of educated citizens needed for tech level) set to 1 for low, medium and high residents.
* The delay, in minutes, for producing the next batch of freight set to 15 (down from 36, 48, and 72).
* Freight production doubled.
---> Note: More than likely, you will need to replop existing industry.
This mod only affects RCI buildings, so transportation, utilities, trade, landmarks, etc., are not affected.
Compatible with RCI Plop (003_OFFLINE_DLC_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140231_2_1_RCIHCPLOPALL.package).
Thanks to rzvsividra for identifying the instance ID#s of low tech medium density buildings, freight amount, and freight production delay.
Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages. If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.
If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.
If you use this file, delete and replop any existing industry.
What's New in Version 1.0
- 1.0 Initial upload.