All 25 Spaces Unlockable

(4.67)    (9 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Expand your city even further! Instead of having nine tiles to play with, there are now a total of 25.

The last Milestone (13) adds the permission to buy 17 new areas instead of one (requires a game restart/reload).

Milestones 1-12 and prices are unchanged. 

Achievements are disabled when this mod is activated. 

Unzip into ..\Cities Skylines\Files\Mods.

Activate the mod in your game.

It’s worth noting that you may need a beefy PC to have all these unlocked areas running smoothly.

Created by: Šäaik Klyte on the Steam Workshop

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Have you been given permission to post this here?

Yes, and credit has been noted to the creator at the bottom of this posting.

Very interesting. Thank you! What system requirement would you recommend?

I'm not sure. It depends on your city and how many objects are being loaded. Play around with it and let us know. :)

Share this comment

You need to make a subfolder with the name of the mod; looks like this: programfiles(x86)/cities skylines/files/mods/AllSpacesUnlockable.  You see here different mods from the game it self

Share this comment

It does matter, posting work by others here without the original creator's permission is plagiarizing their work. 

Please refer to the STEX Code of Honor for further information. Consider this as an initial warning.

-jmsepe

(Simtropolis Moderator)

Share this comment

this listing says "last updated March 16." does that mean it is not compatible with game v 1.0.7c? i have updated my game but now all 25 spaces are no longer unlockable, so i think the mod needs updating too...

Share this comment

Hooray! You made me pirate this game! (actually not...) The only reason I bought Cities skylines was because of this mod (Actually it's steam workshop), and Now I no longer need to anymore (but I still will!)!

Moderators: Read the bracket

Users: Ignore the bracket

(Please note that this is not actually true)

Share this comment