• Moose

All 25 Spaces Unlockable

(4.67)    (9 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Expand your city even further! Instead of having nine tiles to play with, there are now a total of 25.

The last Milestone (13) adds the permission to buy 17 new areas instead of one (requires a game restart/reload).

Milestones 1-12 and prices are unchanged. 

Achievements are disabled when this mod is activated. 

Unzip into ..\Cities Skylines\Files\Mods.

Activate the mod in your game.

It’s worth noting that you may need a beefy PC to have all these unlocked areas running smoothly.

Created by: Šäaik Klyte on the Steam Workshop

User Feedback

Have you been given permission to post this here?

Yes, and credit has been noted to the creator at the bottom of this posting.

Very interesting. Thank you! What system requirement would you recommend?

I'm not sure. It depends on your city and how many objects are being loaded. Play around with it and let us know. :)

Share this comment

You need to make a subfolder with the name of the mod; looks like this: programfiles(x86)/cities skylines/files/mods/AllSpacesUnlockable.  You see here different mods from the game it self

Share this comment

It does matter, posting work by others here without the original creator's permission is plagiarizing their work. 

Please refer to the STEX Code of Honor for further information. Consider this as an initial warning.

-jmsepe

(Simtropolis Moderator)

Share this comment

this listing says "last updated March 16." does that mean it is not compatible with game v 1.0.7c? i have updated my game but now all 25 spaces are no longer unlockable, so i think the mod needs updating too...

Share this comment

Hooray! You made me pirate this game! (actually not...) The only reason I bought Cities skylines was because of this mod (Actually it's steam workshop), and Now I no longer need to anymore (but I still will!)!

Moderators: Read the bracket

Users: Ignore the bracket

(Please note that this is not actually true)

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Miccrosshill
      Hi there,

i am looking for someone who can mod the buoy out of the ferry lines. As i am into Boats and Marina stuff - i am in preparation of turning a lot Boat models into ferry vehicles - so it is possible to simulate kind of lofe 6 action in your citymarina/bay (boats going out and in). But when the buoys appears - you will have the harbour full of them when adding mre and more lines ...
      so dear promodder - do you think it is possible to delete them (buoys)  from the lines ? Alternative could be to make hem smaller to tiny ...

thx

• By Horus_Kol
      So, I've been importing maps to the map editor after getting them pretty much how I want in a graphics editor. So far my chain has been:
      Download from terrain.party (produces 8-bit grayscale PNG) Apply some curves in GIMP (still 8-bit grayscale) Convert to 24-bit grayscale in IrfanView and apply a bit of blur Import into C:SL The result is still a bit lumpy - and the smoothing tool is a bit heavy-handed/uneven.
      I suppose, what would be useful, is if there were a way to smooth the whole map in the editor at once - or a better method of producing the 24-bit image
    • By CheshireKate
      I'd like to take a region and make a new region that has the same overall topology but is 4 times the size (twice as long in each direction). Is there any easy way to do this?
    • By LittleMac
       Hello guys! Today i'm working on a 2x3 office building, hope you like it:

• By FlyHigh
      Railway Concrete Tunnel
      Okay, so I've been working on this for a few months and I got some positive feedback on the Chat so I decided to ask the community what do YOU think of it?

Ok guys, your feedback is my guide. Tell me, what do you think?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• It doesn't even look like a convention center. Looks like a building at a community college or a state university.
    • Wow, what a fantastic building! I like the intricate shapes of this one, and the many different areas. There are so many details to take in that it really takes a while to grasp the entire structure. I also agree that there's not much going in in terms of conference centres, so this really fills a gap. Kudos for all the reward modding too - I know that part is pretty tedious und ungratifying work (unless you're some sick masochist ). What I also like is how well the lot complements the building, and it acomplishes that with so few and so simple means. Just a few default overlays and props, and we have a lot that leaves nothing to be desired. The one tiny suggestion I have is that all your recent buildings have had their names (and, in cases like this one, also their function) baked into the model. This is not bad generally because it allows a better visual appearance, but sometimes it limits flexibility a bit. The building in question could totally double as a modern city college, for example, or maybe even as a university (not all modern universities are sitting on a lush campus, after all!), but then there's the "Convention Center" lettering in front. I guess it can be covered with cleverly placed flora props... Fun fact: I never knew that there was an Occupant Group "burning dude maker" - what the...???
    • Do we need to delete Oppie's and replace yours?   Ps. Thank you so much for revamping this amazing mod.
    • Can someone make the Wilshire Grand Tower for SimCity3000?