1 Screenshot

About This File

copy the dll in - C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\Autobulldoze

What's New in Version 1

Released

• For those saying it doesnt work. Here is how it did for me (its not ON by default) :
  • 1. Subscribe to the Mod,
  • 2. Go to Content Manager in the opening screen of the game
  • 3. Go to the MODS tab
  • 4. Activate the mod by clicking the "on/off" checkbox.
  • 5. ** BE PATIENT! it doesnt buldoze instantly, but it does buldoze them in a timely fashion.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just want to take this opportunity to remind all the people that play this game that you do not ever have to demolish an abandoned building.  All abandoned buildings repopulate with the appropriate level of building after 4 weeks.

Thus, it is better to address the issue that is causing the abandonment instead.  If you simply demolish an abandoned building it will grow back and become abandoned again.  Demolishing buildings, except for those that are burned down, solves nothing.

Share this comment

I unzipped the files properly in the game you see yourself missing the option .

http://www.directupl...anfsjaa_jpg.htm

Im German my English is Bad :D

copy the Autobulldoze.dll in - C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\Autobulldoze

not in C:\Program Files\Cities Skylines\Files\Mods

this also applies to other types of
Mods
Maps
Saves
C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\

Share this comment