• Moose

Shinkansen Series 300 MOD

(5.00)    (6 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Shinkansen Series 300 MOD

Long time no see Mayors!

This may be the last SimCity 2013 MOD. (just maybe)

If you introduce this MOD, Shinkansen (Japanese bullet train) runs your city.

Please try it!

お待たせしました!ついに新幹線MODがでました!

おそらく今回でシムシティ(2013)のMODは一旦お休みです(今までもお休みしてましたが…)

東海道新幹線300系のぞみが皆さんの街を駆け抜けます!

Attention!

This MOD file is large file. So use this MOD at your own risk.

このMODは非常にサイズが大きくなっています。ご注意ください。

実はそのほかの形式も用意していたのですが、数日前にHDDが飛んで…

他にもMODのために3Dモデルを作ってあったりしたのですが…

(ノД`)・゜・。

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

masapuratomi

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
CityOfTokyo

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      Hi everybody. Dunno how this started, but suddenly trains are spawning as single engines with no trailers. They look ridiculous! And they seem to be very stupid and get stuck at intersections. Anybody know how to fix this? I've tried a couple things with no luck.
      I'm using IPT and AVO.

• By Bad Peanut
      so I've been waiting for sub buildings to become native so I could finally finish off Flinders Street Station (from Melbourne) here's a quick WIP look - probably will release sometime soonish - maybe next week.

Let me know what you guys think!

• By Bipin
      Suburban Subway 

- by -

Bipin's Suburban Subway, rather than utilizing actual subway networks, takes advantage of the new 7.5 meter sunken/overpass standard available for railway networks within the revolutionary new NAM v31, its primary dependency, is listed along with two others within the installation. To be sure you will not miss them, all three dependencies are presented as hyperlinks, just go through the install wizard and you'll see them. The process is far more streamlined and efficient than with past works! Speaking of that, you may be prompted to restart your computer after the install. This is not necessary. Rather, this prompt is due to a glitch within the installation program. When you are ready to use the train station in-game, refer to the following instructions:

First, dig a 7.5 meter deep trench and place the primary station lot from the Railway menu inside.
      Next, place Pedmall tiles beneath the escalators to create functioning road and rail connections.
      If you wish to do so, you may extend the platforms with on-slope pieces from the Parks menu.
      Finally, since this is intended as a rural/suburban lot, you may wish to decorate it accordingly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alternatively, a picture-based tutorial for the non-anglophone demographic is included as a read-me

that opens towards the end of the installation. However you use these BATs, I hope you enjoy them!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: Please read!

I have found the final required dependency, it is available here: 

http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/1104stationNS/1104stationNS.html

Click either the mid-page or bottom links to download this item.
    • By CT14
      The Norfolk and Western Railway (NW) used the HL Class 40 ft, 2 bay "fishbelly" hopper cars to transport coal during the early to mid 20th century. These Late Steam/Transition era cars have the "sloped side sheets" with original road numbers 22000-25999, 38000-39999, and 68500-69499. [1]
      Some HL class were rebuilt into H9 class around 1949, this marked the beginning of the phasing out of the design. By 1960 they were using different cars and different paint schemes, and the Norfolk and Western was running diesel on its mainlines starting in 1959. [2]
      Installation:
      Simply unzip the "CT14 - Norfolk and Western HL Class Hopper Cars.zip" file into your plugins folder.
      Removal:
      Remove the "Norfolk and Western HL Class Hopper Cars" folder from your plugins folder (normally in Plugins/CT14/Norfolk and Western HL Class Hopper Cars". Lots which use these props will be a little bit emptier.
      Prop catalog:
      For SimCity, these cars have been rendered as HD props in a variety of angles and filled with coal in three variations, along with empty car versions.
      Orthogonal (3 load variations plus empty):
      - 90 deg
      Diagonal (3 load variations plus empty):
      - 45 deg
      Curve Fitting Angles (consecutive angles' loads will generally vary, plus empty versions of all):
      Left and Right versions of:
      - 5.625 deg
      - 11.25 deg
      - 16.875 deg
      - 22.5 deg
      - 28.125 deg
      - 33.75 deg
      - 39.375 deg
      Fractional Angles (3 load variations plus empty for each pair of angles):
      FA2 26.6/63.4
      FA3 18.4/71.6
      Release history:
      v1.0 - 20170225 - Initial release
      References:
      [1] Rex Desilets, "N&W HL Class Hopper Road Numbers?" (O Gauge Railroad forum), http://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/topic/nandamp-w-hl-class-hopper-road-numbers?nc=1
      [2] PC9850, "Correct Steam-Era N&W Coal Hoppers?" (ibid), http://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/topic/correct-steam-era-nandampw-coal-hoppers
      Development thread:
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/69360-ct14s-railroad-lots-and-bat/
    • By TransitAuthority
      Welcome! This topic is meant to be a sort of database for my upcoming and future projects, and a place to discuss them. 
      RULES:
      No Profanity Be Respectful to All Keep Posts Relevant to the Topic  

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments