• Moose

Cheat: Transportation (Single Player Only) 1.01

(5.00)    (5 Reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Transportation cheat requires both base game and the CoT expansion.  This mod zeros out plop and maintenance costs for most forms of transportation. Greatly increases passenger counts and busses per garage. Roads, rails, boats, and the airship are not modified so as to maintain some compatibility with other mods.

What this mod does:

Increases number of buses per bus garage.

Increases number of passengers for the bus, train, maglev station.

Increases number of passengers per bus stop.

Reduces the amount of ControlNet needed for the maglev station to 1.

Removes plop and maintenance cost of the airport, passenger terminal, and cargo terminal.

Increases air cargo capacity from 54 to 540 crates of freight (does not increase the number of modules).

Removes plop and maintenance cost of the streetcar depot.

Increases number of passengers per streetcar depot to 2000.

Increases number of passengers per streetcar to 2000.

All above elements have had their power, water, and garbage greatly reduced.

Reduces the number of employees needed to run any of the above to 1.

Unaffected:

Price of roads, rails, and maglev rails.

Boats

Airship

Note: Experiment with how many garages you need at first. With 30 buses per garage, you can clog your streets really fast if you plop all of the garages. Two garages is a good number to start out and see from there. Also, because the number of buses are increased per bus garage, this mod may conflict with any mod that claims to reduce the number of agents.

Note: If you do not destroy and then replop transportation facilities, and you have mods that increase the number of modules per facility, you may get weird plopping errors.  Have not tested against any mods that increase number of modules per transportation type.

I do NOT have SUGPAK installed and therefore have not tested this against SUGPAK.

However, this mod is compatible with the following, separate installations of:

000 - OFFLINE - Roads -  Roads With No Traffic Lights - 1.5 - MaxvSk - 20140823.package

000_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140716_2_0_Akar.package

000_OFFLINE_Roads_Bi-level Streets Pack_2.0.175_MaxvSk_20141024.package

001_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140716_1.0.5_AkarRoadsSet.package

001_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140716_1.0_AkarDecoration.package

002_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140716_1_2_Avalon.package

002_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140716_2_0_RegionalBridge.packag

003_OFFLINE_DLC_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140231_2_1_RCIHCPLOPALL.package

6A-Buildings-HomelessTent-1.0-Offline-SUGC_TEAM.package

Oppie_OFFLINE_CentralTrainStation.package

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing transportation facilities. Same holds true if you remove the file.

What's New in Version 1.01

Released

• 1.0 Initial upload
  • 1.01 Fixed a power fluctuation with the bus depot (the small one).

1 person likes this

User Feedback

I don't have CoT expansion.... What would it happen if I play this mod only with base game? 

Share this comment

I don't have CoT expansion.... What would it happen if I play this mod only with base game? 

Not sure, to be honest.

Share this comment

@Samrazzy --

I have both Simcity and simcity cities of tomorrow (CoT).   I have not tested the mods against an installation of just SimCity.  If you have both, and you're offline, perfect.

If you just have one and not the other, I have no idea what would happen.  Probably won't load the game at all, but if it does, you may risk weirdness with your city, and that's a complete guess on my part.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      Includes 2 Garages, 3 Bus Stations 3 Parking Lots, a Bus Loop, 1x1 filler lot and a Taxi Stand.  All lots found in the Transportation Menu indicated with color-coded icons. 
      Dependency:  SHK Parking Pack  Required on all lots in this zip-file download for the base textures, lighting, many of the props, and most vehicles. 
      Dependency Link:
      3x3 Parkade
      Jobs: 6§, 50§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parkade 3x3. Capacity: 5800.  Plop: 650§, Monthly: 240§. Landmark: 20, 10. Pollution: 5, 5 Air/Water/Garbage. Consumption: 20 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x5 Bus Loop
      Jobs: 6§, 60§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Loop 3x5. Capacity: 3200. Makes Taxis. Creates 72 Jobs. Plop: 980§, Monthly: 260§. Landmark: 20, 15. Pollution: 10, 5, 5 Air/Water/Garbage. Consumption: 50, 20 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x2 Parkade
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parkade 3x2. Capacity: 4800. Plop: 420§, Monthly: 180§. Landmark: 20, 10. Pollution: 5, 5  Air/Water/Garbage. Consumption: 20, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Parking Lot with Transit
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parking 3x3. Capacity: 400. Car Queue. Makes Taxis. Creates 54 Jobs. Plop: 250§, Monthly: 150§. Landmark: 10, 10. Pollution: 5, 5.  Consumption: 10, 5 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      1x1 Parking Lot Filler
      Modular Parking - Asphalt - Filler 1x1. Plop: 100§, Monthly: 50§. Landmark: 5, 5. Pollution: 2, 2. Consumption: 5, 5 MWh/Gal.
      1x1 Bus Station and Taxi Stand
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 2§§§. Monthly Income: 100§. Business Deal, Capacity: 800. Makes Taxis. Creates 48 Jobs. Plop: 500§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 20, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Pay Parking
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - PayParking 3x3.Monthly Income: 120§. Business Deal. Capacity: 600. Plop: 280§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 40, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Park and Ride
      Jobs: 8§, 50§§, 2§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Stop 3x3. Capacity: 1400. Makes Taxis. Creates 60 Jobs. Plop: 400§. Monthly: 140§. Landmark: 20, 5. Pollution: 10, 5. Consumption: 50, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x1 Bus Stop
      Jobs: 5§, 10§§, 0§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Stop 3x1: Capacity: 900. Makes Taxis. Plop: 180§. Monthly: 100§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 30, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit enabled.
      1x5 Bus Stop
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 1§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Stop 1x5. Capacity: 250. Makes Taxis. Plop: 240§. Monthly: 120§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 40, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Parking Lot
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 8§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parking 3x3. Plop: 260§. Monthly: 120§. Landmark: 20, 10. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 20, 10 MWh/Gal.
      INSTALL:
      To install copy and paste the Modular Asphalt Parking Bus and Taxi Ver. 2.0 folder into your User\Documents \SimCity 4\Plugins folder. Move or delete the text/html files and Previews folder as these should not be stored in the Plugins folder.
    • By matias93

Southern winter vacations had arrived, and with them, free time to experiment with the game. After years of playing and roaming the site, a simple test on using a sidewalk mod overflowed on the creation of my own sidewalk mod, all thanks to the high tech advancements by Rivit and MGB (a.k.a. rsc204).
      Well, in fact it begun a little before: in March I uploaded a fictional map, and surprisingly, people is using it!
      So, to take advantage of the momentum already gained, I'm opening this thread, to give support on this couple of humble custom content I've done, but also to try creating something more. By now, I let you with what is already done:
      Ciudad del Lago (map)
      A 24x24 km square region with lots of hills and natural canals, and plenty of pre-terraformed plains to build
      Veredas Santiaguinas (sidewalk mod)
      A Santiago de Chile inspired SD sidewalk mod for Maxis networks, lots and NAM networks, made with MGB's Automated Sidewalk Mod. Now it also includes SCILT support!
      Basaltic Sands (sand and beach texture mod)
      Blackish SD sand textures for basaltic beaches, from Polynesia to Iceland
      Basalt Column Tiles (sidewalk mod)
      A SD sidewalk mod made of sliced basalt columns, for your hotspot-placed cities <-- working on this

Basalt Columns (cliff texture mod)
      A SD cliff texture that mimics basalt columns, with different hues for various locations: Iceland, Spain, Yellowstone, New Zeland, Taiwan, etc. <-- researching

m93 KOSC SuperSHK+ retexture for Veredas Santiaguinas and Sudden Valley (override of SuperSHK textures)
      What it says on the title  

• By Bad Peanut
      so I've been waiting for sub buildings to become native so I could finally finish off Flinders Street Station (from Melbourne) here's a quick WIP look - probably will release sometime soonish - maybe next week.

Let me know what you guys think!

• By pcwhiz24
      This is the story of a humble little town with big dreams, dreams to become a metropolis, and overcome major obstacles.
       In this journal, the Mayor (Me) will take on the challenge of starting with the zero simoleons mod, and build a city that will reach 1 million sims population, from nothing! (On hard mode of course)
      I can't take this on alone without sharing this, so I will document every step and every obstacle I encounter to ultimately achieve such a huge undertaking, and I will need all the help I can get! Together, we shall do this, test your knowledge of this game and help this city grow.
      The screenshots will be a mix of unedited with UI, and more aesthetic ones for the story. This journal will go in depth into the struggles the mayor and how he builds a city in an unforgiving world.
      The World... Also, these cities are in the same planet as The World Journal!   Where does this take place?   Note that this does not take place on Earth but on another Earth-like planet that hasn't been discovered in real life. There will be way more information on this later on in the story, including space shots but here's the general summary:  It is close to our sun as well in our Galaxy. The differences in these worlds are, it's slightly smaller than Earth, (gravity 95% of Earth, 100 pound on Earth = 95 pounds on here). The planet is referred to as "Earth" by it's inhabitants, but we have no name for it yet. It has two smaller moons as opposed to one, and due to it's tilt and moons, every 10-20 years, there is major climate instability for about a year. Instead of Countries, it is divided into several republics their sub-divisions. The two main ones to worry about are the Blue Republic and White Republic. Cities can register once their considered a "city" to them depending on their political affiliations. (Democratic, etc.) There are many cultures around the world. White republic are primarily English/American-like, while Blue Republic are more European, English, Italian, French, etc. There are wars, there is famine, and problems just like our Earth, with the climate leveling the playing field every decade or two.     I will be using no cheats, no demand mods or any major game-altering mods (other than the zero simoleon mod). Only NAM with CLASSIC traffic controller (the standard Maxis one) installed. Basically, this is almost the same UN-modded SC4 deluxe game but with cosmetic mods and buildings.
      Before I start, I choose my starting Mods, NAM being the first one of course:
      Note the classic traffic Simulator is selected, to make it harder for me
      Here is the plugins folder I'm using for all this:
      If there's any mods you guys recommend, please don't hesitate to tell me! (unless it's a cheaty-mod!) Basically...this is it for now. All the mods I need.
      I will add many more mods to this game, whether this could be larger custom BAT schools/hospitals or fire/police stations. The only rule is: No Cheat mods or anything that gives me an "unfair advantage." If it makes the game harder however, then I'll take it! 

The Beginning...
      We start out on a large map, with plenty of land for 1 million sims, and a beach south east. It has lots of forests, a few small hills and large plains. The only downside is that the location of the map is highly conductive to super-cell thunderstorms, making it highly prone to tornadoes and waterspouts (kind of like tornado alley), flooding and electrical storms.
      The settlers find the perfect spot, a nice little patch surrounded by beautiful lodge poles, oaks and many other types of trees:
      Take note, there is absolutely NO money to start with. How is this possible, you may ask?
      With a nice little $5000 loan of course!
      The city shall be named "Woodland Metropolis II"
      With no other choice, we will have to start our city in debt!
      We'll have to spend our money wisely, and we shall start very small...
      A small simple street.
      It's all we need for now. The Windmill seems like the perfect plant to begin with. We lower the budget to 10!
      A challenge like this really makes you keep mind of your budget, and to truly minimize your expenses. It'll be a while before I become profitable!
      We have a nice, small little town! Unfortunately, we're already at a loss...We're losing $30 a month, most of which is coming from the loan payments!
      Two small shops, a few houses and two farms makes up this quaint little village. It's hard to believe that one day, this place will have 1 million sims!
      In a desperate attempt, I zoned a small industrial factory just north of the two stores;
      But this required raising the funding for the Windmill to supply the power to the hungry factory! We're making more money but we're also losing more money! This could be the beginning and the end, with only $273 left!
      (Note how the main loss is from the loans, but we can't afford to wait can we?)
      So here we stand, with our money dwindling, we are already losing this town. Is this the end? The shortest City journal ever to grace Simtropolis?
      We have three options:
      1. raise the taxes,
      2. Take out another loan
      3. Invest the rest of what we have and cross my fingers...
      Woodland Metropolis II has over 90 Sims, all low wealth, with two shops, two farms and a factory.
      We need your help! What can we do? Comment below for suggestions and we shall see in the next update if the crisis is resolved! Stay tuned...
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments