About This File
Firstly, here are the aspects of the game that I think need some tweaked.
1. Why tax income are very low, whereas country's revenue mostly come from tax.
2. Why goods are too few while shoppers are so many?
3. Why there are too many unfilled jobs?
4. Freight output seems can't fulfilled commercial needs. (Too many factory mean you need more workers/or zoning more residential, which mean zoning more commercial that need more freights, which mean zoning more industrial. This is a broken system.)
So... guys, I made this mod, intended to make a balance to the game. I hope you like it.
UPDATED TO :
Previous versions with some fix:
1. The population inside Medium Density Residential building has been slightly increased ( New Version : Default x1.5) .
2. Improved speed an acceleration of Industrial Freight Trucks / Heavy Trucks.
HOW TO INSTALL :
1. Backup your previous saved games.
2. Delete your saved games located in "C:\Users\.........\Documents".
3. If you have any RCI mod or previous version of my mod inside your SimCityData folder, remove it.
4. Unzip / Extract v1.2-RCI-Mod.zip
5. Copy file "0FFL1NE-v1.2-[Papa_Bear]-SimCity2013-RCI-Mod.package" to "\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData" folder.
6. Copy file "SimCity-Scripts_287520926.package" to "\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages" folder.
IN ORDER FOR THIS MOD TO WORK,
YOU NEED TO :
- START ON A NEW REGION,
- CLAIM CITY/CITIES,
- PLAY (DON'T ZONING YOUR CITY YET) .
- QUIT GAME,
- RELAUNCH YOUR GAME,
- LOAD YOUR SAVED GAME (YOU CAN START ZONING YOUR CITY) .
THIS MOD ARE INTENDED FOR OFFLINE PLAY.
PLAYING ONLINE MIGHT LEAD TO CITY ROLLBACKS!
HOW TO REMOVE :
1. Delete "0FFL1NE-v1.2-[Papa_Bear]-SimCity2013-RCI-Mod.package" along with "SimCity-Scripts_287520926.package" from the installation directory.
2. Delete your saved game.
What's New in Version 1.2 See Changelog
- 01. Increased tax income from R.C.I zone (commercial zone pay more and industrial zone pay the most). Rx1.5, Cx4, Ix15
- 02. Goods and hotel rooms from commercial building are doubled. LDx4, MDx4, HDx2
- 03. Freight output from industrial (all tech lvl) LD/MD/HD is increased from 60/120/240 per factory to 640/1440/3200 per factory. (considered of factory's size)
- 04. Reduced the number of workers from H.Density commercial building to "128" (all wealth class).
- 05. Reduced the number of workers from H.Density industrial building to "256" (all tech lvl).
- 06. Increased the number of workers from L.Density/M.Density commercial building to 16/32 (all wealth class).
- 07. Increased the number of workers from L.Density/M.Density industrial building to 32/64 (all wealth class).
- 08. No change made to sewage, garbage, pollution output.
- 09. No change made to power requirement.
- 10. Zones growth rate is increased twice.
- 11. The population inside Medium Density Residential building has been slightly increased ( New Version : Default x1.5) .
- 12. Improved speed an acceleration of Industrial Freight Trucks / Heavy Trucks.