• Moose

Simcity Free Mod 1.0(beta)

(2.50)    (10 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello there. This is my first upload.This mods makes all construction costs and maintenance costs disappear.This only applies to the base version. Does not count COT or others.I don't know of any incompatibilities or issues but if so , let me know.Thanks and enjoy

poom29 likes this

User Feedback

It would be great if there was more information regarding the mod, such as:

1. Installation information

2. Incompatiblities

3. More general info about your mod

4. Some pictures showing what your mod does.

If your mod does work as intended, and this is your first mod, well done, and I hope to see what you create. :)

You can contact any member of SUGC, myself, or anyone on the forums if you want to learn how to accomplish more complex mods. ;)

Share this comment

This is a incredible idea, especially for those who want to play outside of the Sandbox Mode!

Edit: Oh, I Think I found a bug in the mod, for some reason the roads aren't free, as well as the base power plants (I'm not referring to CoT Plants but the Core Simcity Power Plants).

Share this comment

I installed this one and the COT Free Mod. They work when you start a new city or region. Almost everything is free to build or maintain. Its good if you want to play in Sandbox mode and do not want to build a specialty like the processor factory. One bug--the hospital will not stay powered.

Wouldn't it have been easier to create a building that generates a lot of income instead?

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      As expected, my save failed to load. What's the protocol here? Should I disable all mods and try to add them back one-by-one?

Let's help each other out by listing out mods that have been broken and should definitely be disabled. Who will go first?
    • By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      5/16/2017 Release:Tulip Clusters Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=927209955

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By PUGG3RS Gaming

How to blend in Ploppable Asphalts Tutorial
      Hello Guys, have you ever tried to join two roads together whilst detailing with ploppable asphalts but got the horrid gap? Then this is the video for you on how to blend it! 
      Tutorial Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA3YwS8uxmI
      Ronyx Ploppable Asphalt - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=881291183&searchtext=asphalt
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=926353813 
    • By Chief ZDN
      Hello everyone,
      I'm don't want Mod rank now and I don't request it and I only accept the rank if the staff give me the rank. I want to ask. Why so many moderators here? And, how CorinaMarie that's joined 2016 (correct me if wrong) can obtain the rank (beside of trustness)? Is it caused by an 'moderator contest'? I don't criticize or even disagree your hard work that led to Mod rank. Again, I'm just want to ask some questions. 
      Thank you.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)
    • Very nice, too bad the Grass Textures dont match my Terrain Mod