• Moose

Simcity Free Mod 1.0(beta)

(2.50)    (10 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello there. This is my first upload.This mods makes all construction costs and maintenance costs disappear.This only applies to the base version. Does not count COT or others.I don't know of any incompatibilities or issues but if so , let me know.Thanks and enjoy

poom29 likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TheCraftKid

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
SimmsCity

Share this review

Link to review
Inked N Gemini

Share this review

Link to review
monomass

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
Zeraniloki

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
Wallibuk

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      5/25/2017 Release: Wooden Box Planter Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932855630

And with Tulips

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      As expected, my save failed to load. What's the protocol here? Should I disable all mods and try to add them back one-by-one?

Let's help each other out by listing out mods that have been broken and should definitely be disabled. Who will go first?
    • By PUGG3RS Gaming

How to blend in Ploppable Asphalts Tutorial
      Hello Guys, have you ever tried to join two roads together whilst detailing with ploppable asphalts but got the horrid gap? Then this is the video for you on how to blend it! 
      Tutorial Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA3YwS8uxmI
      Ronyx Ploppable Asphalt - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=881291183&searchtext=asphalt
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=926353813 
    • By Chief ZDN
      Hello everyone,
      I'm don't want Mod rank now and I don't request it and I only accept the rank if the staff give me the rank. I want to ask. Why so many moderators here? And, how CorinaMarie that's joined 2016 (correct me if wrong) can obtain the rank (beside of trustness)? Is it caused by an 'moderator contest'? I don't criticize or even disagree your hard work that led to Mod rank. Again, I'm just want to ask some questions. 
      Thank you.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.