• Moose

Kayaba's Patch (Debug) (FULL Offline Mode) 1.0.0

(3.55)    (11 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

A fully working developer mode with the latest patch! Currently working on both Single Player and Multiplayer!

Note: This mod was INSPIRED by TrixisOwned, however uses NONE of his work!

I was at first trying to get Trix's mod to work but it seemed to not work anymore.. Therefore I spent a couple hours putting this together and with some effort, even fixed the connection loading issue! Please give credit to me if you decide to mirror or re-post this.. I would like any re-posts to have a link to this thread.. And now without further ado... I give you Kayaba's Patch.... with pics obviously!  :P

I moved it to this instead of my mega for several reasons... Sorry guys

THIS WORKS ON THE NEWEST PATCH... :)

If you need help, join the site's Live Chat and I'll be glad to help you..

poom29 likes this

User Feedback

Note that the snapshot that appears on the home page is empty.  The site can't handle (apparently) title shots that are *.png (which is rather not good practice anyway).  Try changing it to *.jpg in order for it to show up.

Share this comment

I quote from someone else on the forum

10:51 sexysark:p: kayaba: yeha they are fine m8

Share this comment

Correction seems its a server side issue, nothing to do with my end... :P

10:52 meister1235: kayaba: Hmm, the images don't appear on the home page. Looking into the issue now  
  10:52 kisa atsuko: jdenm8: wb » kayaba: I see it isnt appear in STEX index page
  10:53 meister1235: Seems like a server side problem with handling the image some way

Share this comment

I can't get onto live Chat! I think it's because I don't have JavaScript but a lesson in life and that is (Fact): Java is a way to make your computer unsecure.

Share this comment

Great first mod. (Or so I think) You didn't do anything too groundbreaking, but you did bring back a feature from the old pre-mod SimCity community and brought it to this side of Simtropolis.

If you want to get better at modding, contact me or any of the members of the SUGC team. They can help with most of your modding endeavors. :)

I'm just curious, but could you PM me and tell me how you did it? I'm not the best with UI elements, but I do know that the debug menu is older than the current menu we use to play, and that might have somewhat of a complication.

There's something missing, though. I just don't know what; but for that reason, I'm -

giving you a 8/10.

However, I do like the button. Just not its position. Maybe in the top left corner of the users' screen?

Oh yes, a good name. Maybe "Debug Menu Enabler" or "Debug Menu Add-On"

"Full Developer Mode" means that we now have access to region making and simulation editing and etc. I thought someone broke the code to that, and I slammed my fist on my desk and said, "HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT?" - but I also saw the part (in parentheses) which said, "Enables Debug UI."

Share this comment

Of course it is a server side issue, however it has been that way for a long time.  Better to conform and get the job done right.  PNGs are a pain when that level of detail is not needed.

Share this comment

Of course it is a server side issue, however it has been that way for a long time.  Better to conform and get the job done right.  PNGs are a pain when that level of detail is not needed.

The filetype actually doesn't seem to be the problem here. It seems that the kind of hosting which was causing the issue in the first place. A detailed report has been sent to fix this.

Share this comment

I have been using simcity like this for a while: Project Akar with Procskalone BOC Mod, they work extremely well together ( for me ). Procs BOC mode works well with Akar when Debug is enabled ( side menu ) just like in the screenshot!

Share this comment

I would like to point out that I put well over 60K new lines in this code, in which allowing players not to require internet at all to start and play the game. I simply did this by emulating a few inputs and outputs... So my work isn't just "SIMPLE" as you said. :)

Share this comment

Another thing is I am, working on adding FULL developer capabilities.. Working on cracking some code as we speak... :P

Share this comment

I would like to point out that I put well over 60K new lines in this code, in which allowing players not to require internet at all to start and play the game. I simply did this by emulating a few inputs and outputs... So my work isn't just "SIMPLE" as you said.

60K new lines of code? What exactly did you use to make this mod?

Not requiring internet to launch the game? Didn't Maxis make a Singleplayer Mode for a that reason?

I never said your work wasn't simple. I'm quite sure you put in lots of work; however, if you are working on "full developer capabilities, that is somewhat interesting, especially with map editing and whatnot."

I'm thinking this is with the "early (old) generation" of SimCity mods which SUGC tried to redo and streamline. Proc's BoC and other mods were sort of fit for that (undirected) time period in SimCity modding.

P.S.: I honestly thought you were a novice making a first SimCity mod, but I guess you have some experience, quite a bit in fact. :)

Share this comment

When you update the mod may you please tell us what you added and or changed?

The update was due to editing the item description. Nothing in the files was changed.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By UrbanFoxx
      Minderia
      The land of Technology

On February 4, 1991, the US State of Minderia was granted independence after a referendum on the issue the previous year. Located on a giant island west of Los Angeles, it shares a water border with the United States, and its capital is Minderia City, which was only founded in 1977. This SimCity 4 YouTube City Journal is meant to follow the growth of the seven major cities of Minderia. In the end, (sometime in 2020) we will have a city journal finally worthy of being on the City Journal section of this site (which is probably when ST 10.0 will be released)

Without further ado, here's Part 1 of the series!

Here's a rundown on what has been done in this video. In the first entry to this series, we make the interchange of Highway MA4 and MA7 on the South Split as well as build up a retail park, which will be moved further down south because it doesn't exactly look realistic where it sits now. Other than that, I forgot the skyscraper re-lots from KOSC, yeah. Gonna half to download those before the next episode.
    • By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!

• By SUGCTeam

SUGC’s ModPack For SimCity 2013
      To help promote SimCity SUGC have compiled the most current mods that have been created into one downloadable and simple to install package.

Installing Instructions:
      The Installer will take care of the uninstallation of the old packs/mods.
      If you installed SimCity to the default Origin folder you can start installing right away. If you installed SimCity to a custom folder you need to browse to your \simcity folder and start installing there.
      Some mods need a game restart after you have created a new region for them to work.
      Also some mods needs a bit of background explanation how they work so if you don't get
      how a mod works, please visit the respective page.
      Cities of Tomorrow Expansion pack is needed for some mods.

Does not work on pirated copies of the game. Simtropolis does not support pirating in any manner.

Changelog:

Added: December 2014

Credit for each mod goes to the individual author's and teams who created them.
      If you like our work please visit our Facebook page:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/SUGCTeam/283275895198835

Compatibility
      This modpack includes mods which have been tested for compatibility with each other.

Disclaimer
      Electronic Arts (EA) does not pre-screen, endorse or officially support SimCity mods and you use this product at your own risk.

Notes: If you are having troubles with crashes on the launcher try installing without the old worldtradecenter plaza mod.

Staff Edit: Minor revision to description.
    • By superivan94
      Hi community of Simtropolis!
      This is my first topic! Sorry for my bad english, but like the title says i'm in searching for active players! What i mean for active players is that he can play at least once at week for 2-4 hours!
      I have more than 700 Hours in that game, but if you respect some rules all of you can join! I hope there are someone that still playing this game, but i feel i'm the last one who playing "serious".
      Nickname Origin: Superivan94
      Add me and if i didn't invite you send me a pm!
      Info:
      Server: Europa Occidental 1 / Western Europe 1 ( dunno how in the luncher is written )
      Region name: OverSpringTropolis
      Map: Granite Lake
      Available slots: 9/10
      Theme: There are no particular theme but i will like to see some style set like British Style Set, German etc...
      Ban: All building are ok!
      Rules:
      Try to comunicate in chat, if you have also a simple problem with fires try to ask some extra firefighters trucks Try to resolve all your problems with your city before ask a new territory You must ask to me first to claim a new territory Max 2 territory for 1 player with one city 10 years old Try to learn from who have more experience don' t give up if yours city is full of problems. Try to visit other cities, become inspired from them, build your city again from scratch; for sure one of us will give you some money to do so! Remember that high number of citizen does mean anything! try to build a functionat city and wonderfull to see for us! I want to take some photos to share in some social at the end Please respect this rules and others, thak you so much
    • By pclark06
      Downtown Threeton, a town of 3100 people.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)
    • Very nice, too bad the Grass Textures dont match my Terrain Mod