• Moose

Cheat: Worship (Single Player Only) 1.0

(5.00)    (4 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I wanted to remove garbage production from houses of worship.  Affects church, mosque, temple, new temple. 

Reduced garbage, required workers reduced from 2 to 1, worshiper count increased from 200 to 500.  No other changes.

** Replop existing houses of worship.

-- Does not affect any other cultural items (landmarks, etc.).

-- Does not increase number of ploppable houses of worship (default left alone at 4).

Houses of worship already had no associated maintenance or plop cost.

Install in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.

* I turned off my garbage dump and walked away from my city for an hour and let it run at full speed, and the churches eventually produced garbage.

I'll see what else will need to be done.

* The increased worshiper count and required worker count is fine.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 1.0 Initial Upload

poom29 likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By ReshiramLover
      I accidentally named a city the same name as a city that is already in the region, and I already built on all the land (small city), so I tried the WhereRUFrom cheat but it is not working properly

I tried renaming 'Zekrom Black' to 'Van Buren' but when I type into the cheat window, WhereRUFrom Van Buren, it names the city "Van" not "Van Buren" The city name is incomplete.

How do I fix this?
    • By nirasa
      Description
      Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses that in the city Orlova in Czech Republic. It is the biggest in middle Europe. Size is 16x26m.
      The building is in park menu and will improve happiness of citizens.
      Sál království Svědků Jehovových, který stojí ve městě Orlová v České republice. Je největší ve střední Evropě. Má rozměry 16x26m.
      Budovu najdeš v menu parky. Postavením budovy zvýšíš spokojenost obyvatel.
      Custom LOD.
      Main model
      Texture: 1024x1024  (diffuse-normal-specular-illumination-color)
      tris: 572
      Color variations
      LOD
      Texture 128x128 (diffuse-illumination-color)
      tris: 77
      Data
      Size: 4 x 4
      Type: Park
      Construction cost: 13000
      Maintenance cost: 300
      Entertainment accumulation: 150
      Entertainment radius: 600
      Electricity consumption: 10
      Water/sewage: 3/3
      Garbage accumulation: 5
      Tourists: 180
      Installation
      The model import user folder is located at:
      On Windows C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets
      On Mac /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Assets
      On Linux /home/<username>/.local/share/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Assets
    • By mattb325
      Old North Church, Boston, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Built in 1723, this is the oldest church in Boston and is famous for having been the church from which Paul Revere received his illuminated signals ("one if by land, and two if by sea") prior to his midnight ride to warn Lexington and Concord during the American Revolution.
      The church is a national historic landmark and a mission of the Episcopalians.
      This building is modded as a non-conditional House of Worship reward (meaning it can be placed in your city at any time without having met prior conditions).
      It does not over-write the Maxis House of Worship rewards and can safely be used in conjunction with these (or any relotted version thereof).
      Placing this Reward provides R§§ CAP relief, has a park effect, boosts the mayor rating and also provides up to 17 highly desirable civic jobs.
      It is on a 3x3 lot.

STATS:
      Lot size :                  3x3
      Plop Cost:               §0
      Occupant Groups:  Reward; House of Worship
      Wealth:                     Medium Wealth
      Demand Created:   Jobs§: 3;  Jobs§§: 9; Jobs§§§: 5
      Demand Satisfied:  R§§ 5,000
      Park Effect:             +90 over 33 tiles
      Mayor Rating:         +7 over 110 tiles
      Pollution:                 Air 1 over 2 tiles, Water 1 over 3 tiles, Garbage 12 over 0 tiles
      Power consumed:  21 MwH
      Water consumed:   16 Gallons/Month
      Bulldoze Cost:         §7,200
      Monthly Cost:          §0
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO file types in two seperate folders; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must choose only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version.
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, please ensure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - Mattb325Vol02.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383
      *BSC Texture Pack - CPVol01.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
    • By huzman
      May NOT be a flaw. The standard use of n-coordinates is that the y--coordinate is used for East-West or vice-versa. The x--coordinate is for the North-South or vice-versa. These are in the same flat plane. The z--coordinate is used for heights. Values can be positive or negative. But I don't know if these conventions are hard wired, or if they can be interactive.
      To get back to this topic, I noticed that the TerrainQuery  cheat is using the z--coordinate as the x--coordinate. The little pic explains it better:
      (from Wikipedia)
      This little glitch baffled me for a good while until I checked the cheat's values with a gray map height levels. They correspond rightly.
      EDIT: I wrote "cheat is using the z--coordinate as the x--coordinate". It should be "cheat is using the z--coordinate as the y--coordinate" as @CorinaMarie rightly pointed this out in a post below.
    • By BLANKBLANK
      I came across this interesting article about a proposal in Germany to help with integration for the new arrivals and with Germany as a whole. The phrase "parallel societies" was quite striking to me because it would seem like a mild form of cultural segregation: if there are separate cultural identities and they can't be diluted as part of a whole... Then what does that leave? Socially acceptable segregation? Or sub-cultures fiercely protective of their identity that "integration" is seen as a threat to their identity? Or the majority or the right-wing feel threatened by sub-cultures and "parallel societies" which have different values to the countries main values?
      http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/we-dont-wear-burkas-germany-unveils-cultural-integration-initiative-immigrants

So this is a thread about multiculturalism, "Core Culture" (common values within a country and its citzenry) and segregation. Has multiculturalism made things more harmonious and peaceful between the majority and the minorities? Between the non-religious and the religious? Or has it inadvertantly caused things to move back culturally and accidently create segregation?
      This seems like a pertinent issue today!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments