• Moose

Cheat: Worship (Single Player Only) 1.0

(5.00)    (4 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I wanted to remove garbage production from houses of worship.  Affects church, mosque, temple, new temple. 

Reduced garbage, required workers reduced from 2 to 1, worshiper count increased from 200 to 500.  No other changes.

** Replop existing houses of worship.

-- Does not affect any other cultural items (landmarks, etc.).

-- Does not increase number of ploppable houses of worship (default left alone at 4).

Houses of worship already had no associated maintenance or plop cost.

Install in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.

* I turned off my garbage dump and walked away from my city for an hour and let it run at full speed, and the churches eventually produced garbage.

I'll see what else will need to be done.

* The increased worshiper count and required worker count is fine.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 1.0 Initial Upload

poom29 likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By adityagusetyawan
      Qubbah Al-Sakhrah (Dome of the Rock)
      Origin : Bait Al-Maqdis (Jerussalem)

DESCRIPTION
      Origin : Bait Al-Maqdis (Jerussalem)
      Budget Item Cost : 1000
      Bulldoze Coat : 10000
      Flammability : 10
      Plop Cost : 5000
      Lot Size : 8 x 9

Qubbah Al-Sakhrah (also pronunciate as Qubbat Al-Sakhrah)
      Arabic: مسجد قبة الصخرة‎
      Hebrew: כיפת הסלע‎
      Indonesian & Malay : Kubatussakhrah / Kubah Batu

is a shrine located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem. The structure has been refurbished many times since its initial completion in 691 CE at the order of Umayyad Caliph Abd al-Malik. The site's significance stems from religious traditions regarding the rock, known as the Foundation Stone, at its heart. The Dome of the Rock is in the centre of a greater Muslim shrine, known as the Haram Al-Sharif (Noble Sanctuary), which Muslims believe commemorates the Prophet Muhammad's miraculous Night Journey into heaven. Later commentary by the Prophet Muhammad, known as the hadith, have Mohammad name Jerusalem as the site of the Night Journey :
      "When the people of Quraish did not believe me (i.e. the story of my Night Journey), I stood up in Al-Hijr and Allah displayed Jerusalem in front of me, and I began describing Jerusalem to them while I was looking at it." Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 226. The Dome of the Rock is located at the visual center of a platform known as the Temple Mount. It was constructed on the site of the Second Jewish Temple, which was destroyed during the Roman Siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE. In 637 CE, Jerusalem surrendered to the Rashidun Caliphate army during the Muslim conquest of Syria.

According to some Islamic scholars, the rock is the spot from which Muhammad ascended to Heaven accompanied by the angel Gabriel. Further, Muhammad was taken here by Gabriel to pray with Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. After Muhammad's return, he called all who would believe him to join with him and be Muslim. Other Islamic scholars believe that the Prophet ascended to the Heaven from Al-Aqsa Mosque. The Foundation Stone and its surroundings is the holiest site in Judaism. Just as Muslims pray towards the Kaaba at Mecca, the holiest site in Islam, Jews pray towards the raised platform on which the Dome of the Rock stands. Jews have traditionally regarded the location of the stone as the holiest spot on Earth, the site of the Holy of Holies during the Temple Period. The most propitious site for Jewish prayer is the spot that is nearest the Foundation Stone. Because Muslim authorities refused to permit Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount, the custom developed of praying near the Western Wall, since it was the site nearest to the Foundation Stone, or on the Mount of Olives facing the site of the Temple. Between 1948 and 1967, when Jordanian authorities refused permission to Jews to enter the Old City of Jerusalem, Jews made pilgrimages to rooftops on Mount Zion and prayed towards the site of the ancient Holy of Holies. According to Jewish tradition, the stone is the site where Abraham prepared to sacrifice his son Isaac; Muslims believe it was Ishmael, not Isaac, who was to be sacrificed.

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock
      Mod edit 11th March 2017: Fixed formatting
    • By adityagusetyawan
      MASJID ISTIQLAL JAKARTA

SIMCITY 4 DESCRIPTION :
      Origin : Jakarta, Indonesia
      Budget Item Cost : 10000
      Bulldoze Cost : 300000
      Landmark Effect : 40 20
      MaxFireStage : 1
      Mayor Rating Effect : 10 256
      Plop Cost : 110000
      Pollution at center : 1 1 15 0
      Pollution radii : 1 2 0 0
      Power Consumed : 60
      Water Consumed : 0
      Wealth : None
      Lot Size :
      - 12 x 14 (Original Size)
      - 6 x 7 (Customized Size)

GENERAL DESCRIPTION :

Established : 1978
      Branch/tradition : Sunni Islam
      Ownership : Indonesian State Secretary with Ministry of Religious Affairs of Indonesian Republic

Architect(s) : Frederich Silaban (Christian)
      Style : International
      Capacity : 120,000 jama'ah (120,000 people)
      Dome(s) : 2
      Dome diameters (outer) : 45 metres
      Minaret(s) : 1
      Minaret height : 96.66 metres high; 66.66 metres marble coated structure, plus 30 metres stainless steel pinnacle
      Materials : marble, stainless steel
      General Contractor : Republic of Indonesia
      Construction Cost : Rp 7 billion (US$ 12 million)

Istiqlal Mosque, or Masjid Istiqlal, (Independence Mosque) in Jakarta, Indonesia is the largest mosque in Southeast Asia in terms of capacity to accommodate people and building structure. It is 4th of the biggest and largest mosque in the world. This national mosque of Indonesia was built to commemorate Indonesian independence, as nation's gratitude for God's blessings; the independence of Indonesia. Therefore the national mosque of Indonesia was named "Istiqlal", an Arabic word for "Independence".After the Indonesian National Revolution 1945–1949, followed by the acknowledgement of the independence Indonesia from The Netherlands in 1949, there was a growing idea to build a national mosque for this new republic, befitting for a country with the largest Muslim population in the world. The idea of constructing a grand Indonesian national mosque was launched by KH. Wahid Hasyim, Indonesia's first minister for religions affairs, and Anwar Cokroaminoto, later appointed as the chairman of the Masjid Istiqlal Foundation. The committee for the construction of the Istiqlal Mosque, led by Anwar Cokroaminoto, was founded in 1953. Anwar proposed the idea of a national mosque to Indonesian President Sukarno, who welcomed the idea and later helped to supervise the construction of the mosque. In 1954, the committee appointed Sukarno technical chief supervisor.
      There is several places proposed as the location of Indonesian national mosque; Mohammad Hatta, Indonesian vice president suggested that the mosque should be built on Thamrin avenue, on location where today stands Hotel Indonesia. Hatta argued that a mosque should be located near residential area and surrounded by Muslim communities. At that times the location is surrounded by Menteng residential area and traditional kampungs around Tanah Abang and Setiabudi area (today transformed into Thamrin-Sudirman business area). However Sukarno insisted that a national mosque should be located around the most important square of the nation, near the Merdeka Palace. This is in accordance to traditional Javanese culture that kraton (king's palace) and masjid agung (grand mosque) should be located around alun-alun (main Javanese city square), which means it must located near Merdeka square. Sukarno also insisted that the national mosque should be built near Jakarta Cathedral and Immanuel Church, to symbolize religious harmony and tolerance as promoted in Pancasila, Indonesian national philosophy. It was later decided that the national mosque was going to be built in Wilhelmina park right in front of the Jakarta Cathedral. To make way for this grand mosque, the Citadel Prins Frederick built in 1837 was demolished.
      Sukarno actively followed the planning and construction of the mosque, including acting as the chairman of the jury for the mosque design competition held in 1955. The design submitted by Frederich Silaban, a Christian architect, with the theme: "Ketuhanan" (Indonesian: Divinity) was chosen as the winner. The foundation stone was laid by Sukarno on 24 August 1961 and the construction took 17 years. Indonesian president Suharto inaugurated the Indonesian national mosque on 22 February 1978. It is still the largest mosque in the region: more than 120,000 people can congregate at the mosque at the same time.

• By adityagusetyawan
      MASJID AGUNG TUBAN

Origin : Tuban, East Java, Indonesia
      Budget Item Cost : 10000
      Bulldoze Cost : 300000
      Landmark Effect : 40 20
      MaxFireStage : 1
      Mayor Rating Effect : 10 256
      Plop Cost : 110000
      Pollution at center : 1 1 15 0
      Pollution radii : 1 2 0 0
      Power Consumed : 60
      Water Consumed : 0
      Wealth : None
      Lot Size : 8 x 10

Masjid Agung Tuban or The Great Mosque of Tuban, is the greatest mosque in Tuban Regency, East Java, Indonesia. It located in the central of Tuban City, Tuban's Javanese Town Square (every people called it Alun-alun). Masjid Agung Tuban was built by Sunan Bonang, a famous people who spread Islam in Tuban and it surrounding. Tuban ia a famous city in Provinsi Jawa Timur (East Java Province). It located in the border of Provinsi Jawa Tengah (Central Java Prvince) and Provinsi Jawa Timur (East Java Province). It is in the north seashore transportation (jalur Pantura) and its road always very crowded by vehicles from Jakarta to Surabaya, or Surabaya to Jakarta. And Masjid Agung Tuban is the most visit place when everyone back to their city (Mudik) every Ied Al-Fitri. This mosque near with Sunan Bonang's Cemetery, Alun-Alun Kota Tuban, Kantor Bupati Tuban (Tuban's Governmental Office), SMP Negeri 1 Tuban (Junior High School 1 Tuban), Pendopo Kabupaten Tuban (Tuban's Governmental Pavillion) and Museum Kambang Putih (Kambang Putih Museum). It makes Masjid Agung Tuban so crowded, because it located in the point of Tuban City. The colors on that walls means the 1001 nights nuance and makes it feels like in the Middle East Countries.

• By jeffryfisher
      I tried using the extra cheat "DrawPaths" to see if my FLUPs are connected. Not only is there no path illuminated under my RR, but the avenue ramps are dark as well.  T_T
      Does anyone know enough about both the drawpaths cheat and FLUPs to know if the gap in illumination is a gap in paths or simply a gap between mods?

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Sloppy, but a nice shot of black humor. The plumbobs are excessive; of course, you probably didn't know what they were, seeing as you described them as 'flames,' but just a sprinkling of them on the corpses can make it look much better. Imagine being buried alive in that pile!
    •  Wish there weren't so many dependencies involved with this cool looking building. (I don't really understand the whole dependency thing, I don't trust them, especially when you have to download some of them from other websites, and there seems to be way too many of them, so I never downloaded anything that has to do with dependencies.)
    • @mattb325 had tracks bypassing it for freight. Once i cut the bypass and waited a few months people started using the station. Again awesome job. thank you I have a ton of your creations in my cities. 
    • @tommyc25: Depends on what Maxis blocker you use. Theoretically, if you use a blocker that keeps default Maxis industry from growing, you should get only downloaded lots to grow - IRM W2W or any other industrial BATs that you may have. For W2W residential, the easiest way is not to use a blocker, but to zone alternating 1x2 (or 1x3) strips of medium-density residential and high-density residential. This will get you a nice row of 1x2 (or 1x3) houses. Blocking all but W2W residential is possible, but you'll have to make such a blocker yourself, and it entails blocking pretty much anything that could grow on your zones dedicated for W2W - that can be a hell of a lot of work, depending on how much content you have downloaded.
    • @T Wrecks Is Maxis blockers compatible with this? What is your technique to get only W2W residential lots? Is there a way of blocking all but w2w residential lots?