2 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys :).

What this mod pack does:

- Reduces construction and maintenance costs

- Increases number of jobs

- Reduces minimum workers needed for production

- Increases sewage outflow rate

- Increases module count (for Sewage Treatment Plant and Sewage Sanitizer only)

- Reduces water consumption

- Reduces power consumption

- Reduces garbage production

- Reduces ground pollution production (for Sewage Outflow Pipe only)

- Reduces ControlNet usage (for Sewage Sanitizer only)

The things listed apply to the following (unless stated otherwise within parentheses): Sewage Treatment Plant, Sewage Treatment Tank, Sewage Outflow Pipe, Sewage Sanitizer, Sanitizer Tank

NOTE: You must have the Cities of Tomorrow expansion pack in order for this mod to work.

How to install:

Unzip the file.

Place the regular .package file into your SCData folder and the two scripts files into your SCUserData/Packages folder.

Enjoy the mod! More are coming!

What's New in Version 1.1   See Changelog

Released

• Made change to scripts files

User Feedback

I'm getting a freeze on load up after a clean install of SUGC and install of the mod. Deselected the sanitizer options after having issues the first time around with it and the SUGC compatibility. Any solutions? Thanks

Share this comment

Hi, after following the instructions to install this mod (including the ones suggesting starting a new region and then saving out to 'apply the mod's changes'), I can't seem to make this mod work on my SimCity installation. When I plop a sewage outflow pipe or a treatment plant, the flowage figures remain unchanged, though the 1/10th cost reduction is noticed. Is this mod known to conflict with other mods?

Share this comment

DOES NOT WORK AS INTENDED. Everything is in order, except the power-usage changes cause the building to become unpowered almost immediately after receiving power, even with ample energy in the city. I suspect this may not be an issue if the power plant is very close to the water treatment center, or if there are not a lot of roads, but it does not work at all in a developed city with the plant on the opposite side of the map.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      Kevdan25's fantastic models are the focus In the first pack of restaurant relots I plan to release. I did not relot his Jack in the Box because of its enormous size and the Hard Rock Cafe has been left out as well. The purpose here was to try to get each lot to be as similar as they can be to each other. To use a lot or all of them you will need to download each lot from Kevdan25. (I do apologize for this, but I'm not aware of any other way to do this.) Links as well as more information on each lot are found below.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. If you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.
      You can delete the lot file which comes from Kevdan25 buildings (found in the folder) if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots

3x5 lots
      4x4 lots
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By madhatter106
      The phones are ringing off the hook, that stack of filing is going to fall over, and the boss is having trouble opening that email attachment for the fifth time. But who cares? If you’d rather clear paper jams than serve snooty customers at the Cox Family Court, then these are for you. Presenting the first of a series of midrise commercial office packs, guaranteed to add some office variety to your regions. Included in this download are the following establishments…

Patterson, Gimlin & Krantz
      Byrne & Associates
      Ostman, Bauman & Green
      Dinsdale & Rines, Ltd.
      Landsburg Media Company
      Napier and Long, LLC.
      Wallace and Beck, Inc.
      Berlitz International Travel
      Taylor Consulting Group
      Cayce Communications
      Shipton Enterprises

Like the previous office pack, these buildings were made to compete with existing Maxis medium wealth commercial offices. This “mega pack” contains eleven different buildings over 116 lots. They range from stage 1 through stage 5, offering from 42 to 72 CO$$ jobs, and are lotted similar to their Maxis counterparts in order to blend in; as such, there are no dependencies for this pack. All have nightlights, custom queries, and stats similar to previous offerings. Plus check out the read me file for some interesting trivia regarding their names...

There will be more of these in future packs, so stay tuned…in the meantime, get on the phone to international headquarters, book that flight to the regional conference, and run a hundred copies of the board meeting’s minutes for distribution. Oh, and while you’re at it, the senior vice president can’t find his coffee mug…enjoy!

Mod edit 19th February 2017: fixed formatting
    • By madhatter106
      Dude, let's hit the surf and snag some heavies! Serving the local dudes, honeys, and bunnies, as well as the usual groms, quimbies, shark biscuits, Barneys, Stus, kooks, hodads and namers, here are three growable surf shacks with a total of eight lots where you can hook up with the dawn patrol, add to your quiver, or ditch your stick with the dinged nose for a new tubular thruster. Or maybe you need some shorties, steamers, beaver tails, baggies, Pendletons, and leashes to totally impress while you hotdog it toes-on-the-nose and shoot the curl mondo "Walter style." Included in this pack are the following establishments...

Kahuna Kip's Surf Shack
      Cowabunga Board Rentals
      Sam's Old School Surf 'n' Supply

The first two are CS$ growth stage 1 to 2, while the third is CS$$ growth stage ranging from 1 to 3. All are growables which require Peg's MTP Theme Pack (a dependency common in a lot of my uploads), as well as the included .dat file of custom VW bus props. The majority are on 1x1 and 1x2 lots, with stats modded in accordance with prior releases.

Thanks for downloading and enjoying these, as well as my other lots. Just don't be a bogus dork and drop in on my epic bomb, bro. You'll end up with an off-the-Richter sand facial or a Neptune cocktail, and then you'll be selling Buicks all over your gnarly new steamer, fer sure. Whoa, I think there's a Noah up ahead...

Mod edit 19th February 2017: fixed formatting
    • By Trylk255
      *Download links are back online! Hurray! :)*
      *Important informations are given at he bottom of the page, check it out!*
      Hello people, my name is Seb !
      Today I am presenting you something you might like a lot; this is the More Trade Depots mod. It alters the Storage Capacity of the storage plates from "100.0 units" to "1000.0 units" and "200.0 units" to "2500.0 units". Also, more workers are now required in order to operate the trade centers (5 employees instead of 3). *All preplaced modules have been deleted!* Placement cost has been reduced from "13.000§" to "7.500§" ; building maintenance cost have been decreased to "450§". Docks and Rail attachment limit for Large trade depot are now capped at "2". All storage plates have now the possibility to be placed twice farther in order to allow you an easier placement.
      What's coming in the "Major update 2.0" ?
      - «New» Storage plates with higher and lower storing capacities.
      - «New» Garages for transportation trucks.
      - «Add-on» Local and Regional rails for trains will be added in the menu when editing the trade centers.
      - «Possibly» Unique and specifically designed rails for Cargo trains.
      » How to install ?
      Files with the sub-extension .data.package have to be placed in "SimCity/SimCityData" folder ;
      Files with the sub-extension .udata.package have to be placed in "SimCity/UserData/Scripts" folder ;
      In order to ensure the mod works properly, bulldoze your original buildings (Trade Depot and/or Trade Port), next step is to save the game. Now, if files aren't already installed just do it ; if they are, or an older version is installed, then simply exit SimCity and re-open the game after you've updated files with the new ones.*
      * I'll mention the steps if new files appears or the names came to be changed.

*Important informations*
      » The comeback 
      Hey ! How is it going ? I'm doing pretty well if you ask me the question. During the summer, I was thinking at the "Good old times". Since the community felt a bit "dead" for SC2013, I decided to give to the game another "life".
      As the days were succeeding, I was developing my modding strategies and diversifying the techniques. Soon, I was able to visualize a prototype of a mod that would have great chances of working because all the concept was based on the game mechanics. After a few weeks, I installed back SimCity and decided to come back among this community.
      » The " Major update 2.0" or "SC2016"
      As you have read, I am back. Yes, it is clearly written B A C K ! And for this comeback, I've decided to create the "Major update 2.0" Now, you might be able to be surprised or mindblown much more often or easily ; I have an idea of how to modify the terrain in a city (I won't spoil anything as long as there are not going to be any "Successful" prototypes).
      » So... What can we expect from this event?
      Pretty much all things that the smartest modders couldn't create in the active modding epoch of the game (the beginning of modding on SC2013).
      Without wasting any more detail-ish sentences and lines of texts, here's a list of things you can now expect to see the day !
      - Megatowers's crowns modding.
      - Megatowers's floors modding.
      - Greatworks modding.
      - Terraforming tools
      - ControlNet implementation in some facilities.
      - Custom rails and transportation tubes for OmegaCo's mining modules.

• By CorinaMarie
      In my various Shoppes threads I've recommended for peeps to save a copy so they'd have them available if Photobucket ever borks my free account and the pictures go missing. I'd done that myself a few days ago. You know, File --> Save Page As ... --> (Type) Web Page, complete. I had this silly idea that saving the complete web page would be, well, COMPLETE. Like all the text and pictures. Turns out in Firefox that's not true unless one has this Add-On. And then one also reads this documentation. And then one adds a missing variable:

Once I did that (and restarted Firefox) I then did complete saves of my map making and shoppes threads, copied the files to a flash drive, loaded them onto one of my SC4 game comps (which is not connected to anything else), and then I could view the threads completely offline with all the pictures. So, this is just a heads-up post for peeps who might believe they've made a complete copy using Firefox and really didn't get the whole thread saved in a useful way.
      And, it would be nice if the gurus with other browsers test if theirs can make a true, complete offline copy and let us know here.

Edit: I'm adding CB's quote here since it's extremely relevant to my premise:

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)
    • Very nice, too bad the Grass Textures dont match my Terrain Mod