2 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys :).

What this mod pack does:

- Reduces construction and maintenance costs

- Increases number of jobs

- Reduces minimum workers needed for production

- Increases sewage outflow rate

- Increases module count (for Sewage Treatment Plant and Sewage Sanitizer only)

- Reduces water consumption

- Reduces power consumption

- Reduces garbage production

- Reduces ground pollution production (for Sewage Outflow Pipe only)

- Reduces ControlNet usage (for Sewage Sanitizer only)

The things listed apply to the following (unless stated otherwise within parentheses): Sewage Treatment Plant, Sewage Treatment Tank, Sewage Outflow Pipe, Sewage Sanitizer, Sanitizer Tank

NOTE: You must have the Cities of Tomorrow expansion pack in order for this mod to work.

How to install:

Unzip the file.

Place the regular .package file into your SCData folder and the two scripts files into your SCUserData/Packages folder.

Enjoy the mod! More are coming!

What's New in Version 1.1   See Changelog

Released

• Made change to scripts files

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm getting a freeze on load up after a clean install of SUGC and install of the mod. Deselected the sanitizer options after having issues the first time around with it and the SUGC compatibility. Any solutions? Thanks

Share this comment

Hi, after following the instructions to install this mod (including the ones suggesting starting a new region and then saving out to 'apply the mod's changes'), I can't seem to make this mod work on my SimCity installation. When I plop a sewage outflow pipe or a treatment plant, the flowage figures remain unchanged, though the 1/10th cost reduction is noticed. Is this mod known to conflict with other mods?

Share this comment

DOES NOT WORK AS INTENDED. Everything is in order, except the power-usage changes cause the building to become unpowered almost immediately after receiving power, even with ample energy in the city. I suspect this may not be an issue if the power plant is very close to the water treatment center, or if there are not a lot of roads, but it does not work at all in a developed city with the plant on the opposite side of the map.

Share this comment