- Increased number of jobs

- Reduced minimum workers needed for production

- Reduced water consumption

- Reduced garbage production

For the wave power plant and its modules:

- Reduced construction and maintenance costs

- Reduced ControlNet usage

- Increased power production

- Increased module count (for power plant itself)

- Increased number of jobs

- Reduced minimum workers needed for production

- Reduced water consumption

- Reduced garbage production

NOTE: The mod is not compatible with Danny's WTC Pack. Make sure that you have that mod uninstalled if you wish to use this mod.

How to install:

Unzip the file.

Install the regular file into your SCData folder and install the scripts file into your SCUserData folder.

Hope you enjoy the mod!

2 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

KonstantinII

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      Kevdan25's fantastic models are the focus In the first pack of restaurant relots I plan to release. I did not relot his Jack in the Box because of its enormous size and the Hard Rock Cafe has been left out as well. The purpose here was to try to get each lot to be as similar as they can be to each other. To use a lot or all of them you will need to download each lot from Kevdan25. (I do apologize for this, but I'm not aware of any other way to do this.) Links as well as more information on each lot are found below.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. If you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.
      You can delete the lot file which comes from Kevdan25 buildings (found in the folder) if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots

3x5 lots
      4x4 lots
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By RandyE
      An application for post-nuclear technological civilization.
      8 (width) x 4 (depth) Lot Size. Power and Water produced: 8,000,000 MWh/ Gal. per hr.  Water Treatment and Recycling: 1,000,000/ 60%,   Maintenance Cost: 0, Monthly Income: 50000. Landmark and Park Effect: 10 over 20,  Pollution Reduction -10 over 50.  Transit and Network enabled.  Maxis Night Lighting. Location: Power Menu, Business Deals, Trash Presort Ordinance
      The textures file below is no longer a dependency. I've extracted the 4 metal textures and included them in the folder containing the lot.  If the texture file below is used then delete the 'BaseTexturesElements_Metal.dat' (40K) file in the 'Cosmic Neutrino Power Plant' folder as the textures don't need to be loaded twice.  (The metals textures .dat file may be freely used and included in works other than for the purpose of this lot.)
      Dependencies:  Base Textures Vol 1 Elements for metal base textures.
      NO DEPENDENCIES
      FOLDER: Cosmic Neutrino Power Plant
      There are now 2 sub-folders containing 2 versions of the power plant, one has the 50K business deal, and the other has a 50K cost for plopping the lot but no business deal.  Use either the 50K PlopCost folder or 50K BusDeal, not both.  Select one and delete the other. The lots are copies of each other so the game will not separate them into independent lots. Neither have maintenance costs.

Description:

What this power plant (hypothetically) does is filter neutrinos from the origin of the universe that are the background static before all construct of atomic matter.  The series of high power super-cooled magnetic plates slow down the neutrinos until they exert inertial force which is converted to thermal energy driving electric generator turbines.
      For the electric power needs of the entire world, only one of these plants is required as its capability of generation of power vastly exceeds what the demand would ever be for civilization on Earth. 
      This power plant requires no use of any other fuel and produces no waste or radioactivity.  There are no costs involved in either construction or maintenance as the power plant, once operating, eliminates the need for any form of abstract valuation of property, labor or resources.   There are no security risks in the operation of this power plant as there is no excess of source, transmission or storage of energy.     
      Dedicated in memory of March, 11, 2011.
      Install:
      To install first open the Cosmic Neutrino Power Plant folder and choose one of the versions, delete the other sub-folder.   Copy and paste the Cosmic Neutrino Power Plant folder into your User\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder. 
    • By RandyE
      On the STEX you'll find several different kinds of power plants representing a variety of post-doctorate theses on the advance of energy technology.  The Energy Data Packaging Plant represents my contribution to the plausible power plants collection.
      This plant packs more energy data into subatomic particles. Nuclear structure remains intact and the laws of thermodynamics are not broken, you just get more "bang" for your boson, thus, the Energy Data Packaging Plant generates 4X the power of the hydrogen fusion core using the wind turbine as its examplar.  H2O is produced equal to the volume of a large water pump.
      Well-educated technicians and maximum funding are recommended as a 2 picosecond delay before the acceleration of light must be maintained to prevent a supernova reaction.
      All props and lighting are Maxis dependent.
      INSTALL:  Add the 'Energy Data Packaging Plant' folder containing the lot file to your 'User\ Documents\ Simcity 4\ Plugins' folder.
      The phones are ringing off the hook, that stack of filing is going to fall over, and the boss is having trouble opening that email attachment for the fifth time. But who cares? If you’d rather clear paper jams than serve snooty customers at the Cox Family Court, then these are for you. Presenting the first of a series of midrise commercial office packs, guaranteed to add some office variety to your regions. Included in this download are the following establishments…

Patterson, Gimlin & Krantz
      Byrne & Associates
      Ostman, Bauman & Green
      Dinsdale & Rines, Ltd.
      Landsburg Media Company
      Napier and Long, LLC.
      Wallace and Beck, Inc.
      Berlitz International Travel
      Taylor Consulting Group
      Cayce Communications
      Shipton Enterprises

Like the previous office pack, these buildings were made to compete with existing Maxis medium wealth commercial offices. This “mega pack” contains eleven different buildings over 116 lots. They range from stage 1 through stage 5, offering from 42 to 72 CO$$ jobs, and are lotted similar to their Maxis counterparts in order to blend in; as such, there are no dependencies for this pack. All have nightlights, custom queries, and stats similar to previous offerings. Plus check out the read me file for some interesting trivia regarding their names...

There will be more of these in future packs, so stay tuned…in the meantime, get on the phone to international headquarters, book that flight to the regional conference, and run a hundred copies of the board meeting’s minutes for distribution. Oh, and while you’re at it, the senior vice president can’t find his coffee mug…enjoy!

Mod edit 19th February 2017: fixed formatting
    • By madhatter106
      Dude, let's hit the surf and snag some heavies! Serving the local dudes, honeys, and bunnies, as well as the usual groms, quimbies, shark biscuits, Barneys, Stus, kooks, hodads and namers, here are three growable surf shacks with a total of eight lots where you can hook up with the dawn patrol, add to your quiver, or ditch your stick with the dinged nose for a new tubular thruster. Or maybe you need some shorties, steamers, beaver tails, baggies, Pendletons, and leashes to totally impress while you hotdog it toes-on-the-nose and shoot the curl mondo "Walter style." Included in this pack are the following establishments...

Kahuna Kip's Surf Shack
      Cowabunga Board Rentals
      Sam's Old School Surf 'n' Supply

The first two are CS$ growth stage 1 to 2, while the third is CS$$ growth stage ranging from 1 to 3. All are growables which require Peg's MTP Theme Pack (a dependency common in a lot of my uploads), as well as the included .dat file of custom VW bus props. The majority are on 1x1 and 1x2 lots, with stats modded in accordance with prior releases.

Thanks for downloading and enjoying these, as well as my other lots. Just don't be a bogus dork and drop in on my epic bomb, bro. You'll end up with an off-the-Richter sand facial or a Neptune cocktail, and then you'll be selling Buicks all over your gnarly new steamer, fer sure. Whoa, I think there's a Noah up ahead...

Mod edit 19th February 2017: fixed formatting
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments