• Moose

Cheat: Fusion Power Plant (Single Player Only) 1.3

(4.62)    (13 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The fusion power plant cheat is comprehensive and requires EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of the fusion power plant.

All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.

The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:

Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).

Advanced Fusion Reactor

Fusion Reactor Level

Fusion Power Plant

Standard Fusion Reactor

What this mod does:

• No plop or maintenance cost
  • Water requirements greatly reduced (from 38,000 to 38).
  • Garbage requirements zeroed out.
  • Controlnet set to a requirement of 1 for each component (for a maximum of 4).
  • Amount of power needed to jump-start the plant set to 1 watt.
  • Power plant output is at default levels

Not affected:

• Wave fusion power plant

Note:

You will experience the normal duration (~ 30 seconds) for your city to recover from charging the plant, despite power jump-start requirement being only 1 watt, with the surrounding buildings losing power, etc.

You will also still experience the plant's negative effects on desirability in the area.

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing fusion power plants. Same holds true if you remove the file.

What's New in Version 1.3

Released

• 1.0 Initial Upload
  • 1.01 The advertised and actual output amounts of the standard fusion reactor now match (1.5 gigawatts).
  • 1.1 Re-did the power distribution, returning to the default power levels / settings in a bid to stabilize the power output. I left intact the ability to crank up the fusion power plant with just a single watt of power from another facility, as well as reduced water, garbage, and controlnet.
  • 1.2 Wow. You can now populate, prior to cranking up the power plant, 3 advanced fusion reactors. Was able to power them up with just 1.1 megawatts to spare from a solar plant (see screenshots). Starting the plant now is VERY fast. The "i'm cranking up" progress bar doesn't even have time to populate before you're up and running. Power output unchanged. You'll have a moment when the town shows buildings without power, as with the default fusion plant, but does not last as long as previously. I also watched the power production for a while, no fluctuations.
  • 1.3 Removed properties relating to the Elite MegaTower Fusion Level, which has absolutely nothing to do with the Fusion Power Plant. No other changes.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Milan77

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
joojchoi

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Share this review

Link to review
makaka51

Share this review

Link to review
jakiblue67

Share this review

Link to review
mediusal

Share this review

Link to review
Alar1994

Share this review

Link to review
gjthomas50

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By CT14
      Here are four Old Time Power Plants using jestarr's various small Boilerhouse models. Thanks to jestarr for the great props.
      All capacity/plop/monthly costs are balanced to the standard Maxis coal power plant's numbers. These lots feature smoke effects and normal levels of pollution.
      The diagonal Boilerhouse Type A lot and the Owosso lot have concrete base textures from NCD Railyard Textures pack, matching @T Wrecks' Industrial Revolution Mod I-D fillers. Other lots have grass or dirt base textures.
      The Owosso Boilerhouse has an overhanging portion: depending on neighboring lots, the basement access stairs will be hidden in a W2W setting, or show on pavement with IRM fillers.

Menu Location: Utilities > Power
      Menu Sort: Before Default Lots
      Stats:
      Smokehouse Power Station
      Size: 1x2 Capacity: 550 Plop Cost: 900 Monthly Cost: 40 Theme: Grassy
      Boilerhouse Type A
      Prop family: Sterling Brown/Empire Red Brick Variations Size: 1x3 Capacity: 1150 Plop Cost: 1900 Monthly Cost: 70 Theme: Dirt Boilerhouse Type A 45
      Size: 1x1 with overhanging diagonal prop (Sterling Brown only) Capacity: 1150 Plop Cost: 1900 Monthly Cost: 70 Theme: IRM I-D Owosso Boilerhouse
      Size: 1x3 Capacity: 1750 Plop Cost: 2900 Monthly Cost: 100 Theme: IRM I-D  
      Dependencies:
      BSCMegaProps JES Vol01
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=342
      BSCMegaProps jestarr Vol02
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=338
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol05
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1263
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol06
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1416
      Sterling Consolidated Manufacturing by jestarr
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1633
      Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack 1.02 by North Country Dude
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2177

Installation:
      Unzip the file "CT14 - Old Time Power Plants - jestarr Boilerhouses.zip" into your Plugins folder. If prompted, merge with "CT14" directory if existing.

Removal:
      Demolish any of these firetraps which have not yet engulfed their neighborhoods, nay, your entire city in an inferno, and move the folder "Plugins/CT14/Old Time Power Plants/Jestarr Boilerhouses" out of your Plugins folder.

Bugs:
      Please report any problems with these lots to the development thread:
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/69360-ct14s-railroad-lots-and-bat/
    • By ReshiramLover
      I accidentally named a city the same name as a city that is already in the region, and I already built on all the land (small city), so I tried the WhereRUFrom cheat but it is not working properly

I tried renaming 'Zekrom Black' to 'Van Buren' but when I type into the cheat window, WhereRUFrom Van Buren, it names the city "Van" not "Van Buren" The city name is incomplete.

How do I fix this?
    • By catty-cb
      A new solar power plant in Datong, China, however, decided to have a little fun with its design.
      China Merchants New Energy Group, one of the country’s largest clean energy operators, built a 248-acre solar farm in the shape of a giant panda.
      Read more at https://www.businessinsider.com/china-panda-solar-power-plant-2017-7#Yg5oo5duVXb8yUB4.99   EDIT: Another Link   https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/world/94516170/chinas-builds-a-100hectare-solar-farm-shape-like-a-giant-panda   Not sure what it actually looks like as the pictures are artists impressions
    • By huzman
      May NOT be a flaw. The standard use of n-coordinates is that the y--coordinate is used for East-West or vice-versa. The x--coordinate is for the North-South or vice-versa. These are in the same flat plane. The z--coordinate is used for heights. Values can be positive or negative. But I don't know if these conventions are hard wired, or if they can be interactive.
      To get back to this topic, I noticed that the TerrainQuery  cheat is using the z--coordinate as the x--coordinate. The little pic explains it better:
      (from Wikipedia)
      This little glitch baffled me for a good while until I checked the cheat's values with a gray map height levels. They correspond rightly.
      EDIT: I wrote "cheat is using the z--coordinate as the x--coordinate". It should be "cheat is using the z--coordinate as the y--coordinate" as @CorinaMarie rightly pointed this out in a post below.
    • By Shroomblaze
      Thank you to all the people who help make this game possible! Colossal Order, Paradox Interactive and all the Cities Skylines fans who made the community what it is today! I was going through a very dark time in my life and if it wasn't for this game I would probably still be in a hell hole of a life wishing I was dead. You gave me that faith in myself again and I'm eternally grateful! Bless your Lives with Love and Great Friendships! Nothing Is Impossible, for in that word you have "Im Possible". Start Living with Love and your Highest Dreams Now!

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments