• Moose

Cheat: Fusion Power Plant (Single Player Only) 1.3

(4.62)    (13 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The fusion power plant cheat is comprehensive and requires EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of the fusion power plant.

All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.

The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:

Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).

Advanced Fusion Reactor

Fusion Reactor Level

Fusion Power Plant

Standard Fusion Reactor

What this mod does:

• No plop or maintenance cost
  • Water requirements greatly reduced (from 38,000 to 38).
  • Garbage requirements zeroed out.
  • Controlnet set to a requirement of 1 for each component (for a maximum of 4).
  • Amount of power needed to jump-start the plant set to 1 watt.
  • Power plant output is at default levels

Not affected:

• Wave fusion power plant

Note:

You will experience the normal duration (~ 30 seconds) for your city to recover from charging the plant, despite power jump-start requirement being only 1 watt, with the surrounding buildings losing power, etc.

You will also still experience the plant's negative effects on desirability in the area.

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing fusion power plants. Same holds true if you remove the file.

What's New in Version 1.3

Released

• 1.0 Initial Upload
  • 1.01 The advertised and actual output amounts of the standard fusion reactor now match (1.5 gigawatts).
  • 1.1 Re-did the power distribution, returning to the default power levels / settings in a bid to stabilize the power output. I left intact the ability to crank up the fusion power plant with just a single watt of power from another facility, as well as reduced water, garbage, and controlnet.
  • 1.2 Wow. You can now populate, prior to cranking up the power plant, 3 advanced fusion reactors. Was able to power them up with just 1.1 megawatts to spare from a solar plant (see screenshots). Starting the plant now is VERY fast. The "i'm cranking up" progress bar doesn't even have time to populate before you're up and running. Power output unchanged. You'll have a moment when the town shows buildings without power, as with the default fusion plant, but does not last as long as previously. I also watched the power production for a while, no fluctuations.
  • 1.3 Removed properties relating to the Elite MegaTower Fusion Level, which has absolutely nothing to do with the Fusion Power Plant. No other changes.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

KonstantinII

Share this review

Link to review
Milan77

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
joojchoi

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Share this review

Link to review
bagus harianto

Share this review

Link to review
makaka51

Share this review

Link to review
jakiblue67

Share this review

Link to review
mediusal

Share this review

Link to review
Alar1994

Share this review

Link to review
gjthomas50

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      An application for post-nuclear technological civilization.
      8 (width) x 4 (depth) Lot Size. Power and Water produced: 8,000,000 MWh/ Gal. per hr.  Water Treatment and Recycling: 1,000,000/ 60%,   Maintenance Cost: 0, Monthly Income: 50000. Landmark and Park Effect: 10 over 20,  Pollution Reduction -10 over 50.  Transit and Network enabled.  Maxis Night Lighting. Location: Power Menu, Business Deals, Trash Presort Ordinance
      The textures file below is no longer a dependency. I've extracted the 4 metal textures and included them in the folder containing the lot.  If the texture file below is used then delete the 'BaseTexturesElements_Metal.dat' (40K) file in the 'Cosmic Neutrino Power Plant' folder as the textures don't need to be loaded twice.  (The metals textures .dat file may be freely used and included in works other than for the purpose of this lot.)
      Dependencies:  Base Textures Vol 1 Elements for metal base textures.
      NO DEPENDENCIES
      FOLDER: Cosmic Neutrino Power Plant
      There are now 2 sub-folders containing 2 versions of the power plant, one has the 50K business deal, and the other has a 50K cost for plopping the lot but no business deal.  Use either the 50K PlopCost folder or 50K BusDeal, not both.  Select one and delete the other. The lots are copies of each other so the game will not separate them into independent lots. Neither have maintenance costs.

Description:

What this power plant (hypothetically) does is filter neutrinos from the origin of the universe that are the background static before all construct of atomic matter.  The series of high power super-cooled magnetic plates slow down the neutrinos until they exert inertial force which is converted to thermal energy driving electric generator turbines.
      For the electric power needs of the entire world, only one of these plants is required as its capability of generation of power vastly exceeds what the demand would ever be for civilization on Earth. 
      This power plant requires no use of any other fuel and produces no waste or radioactivity.  There are no costs involved in either construction or maintenance as the power plant, once operating, eliminates the need for any form of abstract valuation of property, labor or resources.   There are no security risks in the operation of this power plant as there is no excess of source, transmission or storage of energy.     
      Dedicated in memory of March, 11, 2011.
      Install:
      To install first open the Cosmic Neutrino Power Plant folder and choose one of the versions, delete the other sub-folder.   Copy and paste the Cosmic Neutrino Power Plant folder into your User\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder. 
    • By RandyE
      On the STEX you'll find several different kinds of power plants representing a variety of post-doctorate theses on the advance of energy technology.  The Energy Data Packaging Plant represents my contribution to the plausible power plants collection.
      This plant packs more energy data into subatomic particles. Nuclear structure remains intact and the laws of thermodynamics are not broken, you just get more "bang" for your boson, thus, the Energy Data Packaging Plant generates 4X the power of the hydrogen fusion core using the wind turbine as its examplar.  H2O is produced equal to the volume of a large water pump.
      Well-educated technicians and maximum funding are recommended as a 2 picosecond delay before the acceleration of light must be maintained to prevent a supernova reaction.
      All props and lighting are Maxis dependent.
      INSTALL:  Add the 'Energy Data Packaging Plant' folder containing the lot file to your 'User\ Documents\ Simcity 4\ Plugins' folder.
      Does anyone know enough about both the drawpaths cheat and FLUPs to know if the gap in illumination is a gap in paths or simply a gap between mods?

• By krakow2000
      For example
      Or the same guy got map with full $$$ value (full map, even garbage etc) land wichout park, academy etc. I know some ppl love cheat but this kill "online" game. This cash cheat i see on many server... always 4-5 the same user.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments