• Moose

Cheat: Clinics (Single Player Only) 1.1

(5.00)    (8 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The clinic cheat is comprehensive and requires just the base game. You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of the clinic, including the ambulance bay and other clinic facilities.

All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.

You must tear down existing clinics.

The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:

Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).

Ambulance Bay

Clinic

Patient Rooms Wing

Clinic Sign

What this mod does:

• Number of workers required to start operating set to 1.
  • No plop or maintenance cost
  • Clinic waiting room capacity increased to 150.
  • Clinic patient capacity increased to 200.
  • Patient Rooms Wing capacity increased to 200.
  • Ambulance bays increased from 4 to 10 (be sure to tear down existing clinics first).
  • Garbage requirements zeroed out.

Not affected:

• Job counts
  • Power and water requirements
  • Hospitals (separate mod)

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing clinics. Same holds true if you remove the file.

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

• 1.0 Initial Upload
  • 1.1 Power/Water reductions removed (for now) to avoid any possible power cycling issues that were brought up by users. The default amounts were small to begin with. Garbage is still zeroed out. If you're already using this mod, you don't need to tear down your existing clinics.

2 people like this

User Feedback

Squeeze - I redid the mod (1.1) without power/water reductions.  Garbage is still zeroed out.  I sat there and watched in power map view (when the buildings are yellow/black/red depending on power use) and never saw the clinic go red. Hope that addresses your issue.

Edit: You shouldn't have to replop if you're already using the mod.

Share this comment

I am brand new to custom content and mods.  I'm having a little trouble getting stuff to work.  I extracted the files to userdata/packages and I can see the files there but when I go to my game, everything is as it usually is.  I deleted my clinic and built a new one but it didn't help.  I created a whole new region and quit and restarted multiple times to no avail.  Any help would be very much appreciated!  Thanks! 

Share this comment

should be: 

SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages

Not sure why else that it would not work for you.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By jeffryfisher
      I tried using the extra cheat "DrawPaths" to see if my FLUPs are connected. Not only is there no path illuminated under my RR, but the avenue ramps are dark as well.  T_T
      Does anyone know enough about both the drawpaths cheat and FLUPs to know if the gap in illumination is a gap in paths or simply a gap between mods?

• By krakow2000
      For example
      Or the same guy got map with full $$$ value (full map, even garbage etc) land wichout park, academy etc. I know some ppl love cheat but this kill "online" game. This cash cheat i see on many server... always 4-5 the same user.

• By angelo
      When browsing through the existing clinics in the exchange, I couldn't find any that would blend in a medium-wealth/medium-density/suburban area. So I decided to create my own. This is my first lot. I hope you like it, and I would appreciate your feedback. (disregard that "v10" in the title, it shouldn't be there, lol... maybe if an admin reads this they would remove it, if it isn't much trouble, thank you) Suburban Clinic ----------------- Plop cost - 1000$ Bulldoze cost - 600$ Patient Capacity - 1500 Staff cost - 600$ ----------------- Version History ----------------- v1.01 - Added in-game description (oops, forgot in the 1st version)
      Dependency:
      bldprop_vol1
    • By Mary Maurine Mayo
      This Lot will clean the air in your entire city with just one plop. Covers the small,Med and Large Citys. Because it covers the entire city and cleans all air pollution except Car Pollution this baby will cost you $500 a month. It also shows up under Garbage menu in SC4 If You have any problems with this lot please let me know.
      Dependency:
      bldprop_vol1
    • By tankmank
      This is my relot of the LBT's Clinica Juan Jose Puigbo. It is a medium sized clinic or doctors perfect for any town or suburban area. It was originally only made for my personal use, and such is a little dependency heavy, with some from non-English sites, including the model itself.
      The lot is more intended for a Tropical/Sub-tropical environment with the many palm trees and other tropical plants. I may not relot this for a more temperate climate as i feel the building is more tropical in style and feel. 
      To get the model it is located at Capital Simcity , you will only need the Clinica Juan Jose Puigbo model file, made by the LBT. Just replace the SC lot file with this one. 
      The dependencies are:
      Neko Prop sets 2 and 3
      Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol01 TSC
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1
      Dutch Prop Pack
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01
      RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)
      I know it is a long list of dependencies but many of them are necessary for many other lots. 
      I have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.
      And i just hope that you will enjoy it. 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments