About This File
The clinic cheat is comprehensive and requires just the base game. You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of the clinic, including the ambulance bay and other clinic facilities.
All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.
You must tear down existing clinics.
The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:
Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).
Patient Rooms Wing
What this mod does:
- Number of workers required to start operating set to 1.
- No plop or maintenance cost
- Clinic waiting room capacity increased to 150.
- Clinic patient capacity increased to 200.
- Patient Rooms Wing capacity increased to 200.
- Ambulance bays increased from 4 to 10 (be sure to tear down existing clinics first).
- Garbage requirements zeroed out.
- Job counts
- Power and water requirements
- Hospitals (separate mod)
Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages. If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.
If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.
If you use this file, delete and replop any existing clinics. Same holds true if you remove the file.
What's New in Version 1.1
- 1.0 Initial Upload
- 1.1 Power/Water reductions removed (for now) to avoid any possible power cycling issues that were brought up by users. The default amounts were small to begin with. Garbage is still zeroed out. If you're already using this mod, you don't need to tear down your existing clinics.