• Moose

Cheat: Clinics (Single Player Only) 1.1

(5.00)    (8 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The clinic cheat is comprehensive and requires just the base game. You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of the clinic, including the ambulance bay and other clinic facilities.

All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.

You must tear down existing clinics.

The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:

Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).

Ambulance Bay

Clinic

Patient Rooms Wing

Clinic Sign

What this mod does:

• Number of workers required to start operating set to 1.
  • No plop or maintenance cost
  • Clinic waiting room capacity increased to 150.
  • Clinic patient capacity increased to 200.
  • Patient Rooms Wing capacity increased to 200.
  • Ambulance bays increased from 4 to 10 (be sure to tear down existing clinics first).
  • Garbage requirements zeroed out.

Not affected:

• Job counts
  • Power and water requirements
  • Hospitals (separate mod)

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing clinics. Same holds true if you remove the file.

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

• 1.0 Initial Upload
  • 1.1 Power/Water reductions removed (for now) to avoid any possible power cycling issues that were brought up by users. The default amounts were small to begin with. Garbage is still zeroed out. If you're already using this mod, you don't need to tear down your existing clinics.

poom29 and foomfay555 like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

benry2000

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Share this review

Link to review
SimmsCity

Share this review

Link to review
BECKITCHO

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      Quay House, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Inspired by the art deco buildings around the Portsmouth, UK area, Quay House is a large (at least by the standards of the 1930s) eight story building in the functionalist style.
      The boxy building is broken up by complex massing and many terraces to allow air and sunlight to permeate the building, both of which were a very serious component of any good early 20th Century architecture. The main feature however is the off-centred granite clad staircase and lift riser with an oversized clock.

The lot comes in two flavours: a growable High-Wealth Commercial Office and a ploppable Clinic, which is found in the Health Menu and is comparable to the in-game hospital in terms of capacity and coverage radius. Both lots are 3x3.
      STATS CO§§§:
      Lot size :                   3x3
      Growth Stage:          4 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §481
      Capacity Satisfied:  CS§§ 565, CS§§§396
      Pollution:                  2 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
      Power Consumed:  16 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   184 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:     Commercial Offices Building

STATS CLINIC:

Lot Size:                          3x3
      Occupant Groups:         Civic, Health, Strikeable Health, Hospital, Ambulance Maker
      Plop Cost:                       §1,850 
      Jobs:                               Jobs§24; Jobs§§60; Jobs§§§19
      Bulldoze Cost:               §100
      Power Consumption:   6 MWh
      Water Consumption:    22 Gal/month
      Pollution:                        3 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 1 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:           3/4/0
      Hospital Coverage Radius:                          784
      Hospital Population vs. Distance:              100 / 100
      Hospital Effectiveness vs. Average Age:  8 / 8
      Hospital Patient Capacity:                           2,900
      Hospital HQ Boost:                                       11.52
      Catalog Capacity/Catalog Monthly Cost:  2,900 / § 1,200
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.

DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      A NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sadly, if there appears to be any parking used in the content picture as either part of, or adjacent to the custom content in question, it has now come to the ridiculous scenario of having to write a blurb about parking textures given yet more comments received form only one or two users (comments which incidentally are only made on my lots - I note that other active Batters use Maxis parking lots all the time and receive no negative comments, such is the double-standard). Please note that I will use whatever parking textures I feel like on my lots. If you want something else, then use the lot editor.
      Please also note, that this particular lot is only a 3x3 so what you see in the picture is a separate lot placed behind the building; you are therefore free to place your own parking lot or not (as the case may be).
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
    • By jeffryfisher
      I tried using the extra cheat "DrawPaths" to see if my FLUPs are connected. Not only is there no path illuminated under my RR, but the avenue ramps are dark as well.  T_T
      Does anyone know enough about both the drawpaths cheat and FLUPs to know if the gap in illumination is a gap in paths or simply a gap between mods?

• By krakow2000
      For example
      Or the same guy got map with full $$$ value (full map, even garbage etc) land wichout park, academy etc. I know some ppl love cheat but this kill "online" game. This cash cheat i see on many server... always 4-5 the same user.

• By angelo
      When browsing through the existing clinics in the exchange, I couldn't find any that would blend in a medium-wealth/medium-density/suburban area. So I decided to create my own. This is my first lot. I hope you like it, and I would appreciate your feedback. (disregard that "v10" in the title, it shouldn't be there, lol... maybe if an admin reads this they would remove it, if it isn't much trouble, thank you) Suburban Clinic ----------------- Plop cost - 1000$ Bulldoze cost - 600$ Patient Capacity - 1500 Staff cost - 600$ ----------------- Version History ----------------- v1.01 - Added in-game description (oops, forgot in the 1st version)
      Dependency:
      bldprop_vol1
    • By Mary Maurine Mayo
      This Lot will clean the air in your entire city with just one plop. Covers the small,Med and Large Citys. Because it covers the entire city and cleans all air pollution except Car Pollution this baby will cost you $500 a month. It also shows up under Garbage menu in SC4 If You have any problems with this lot please let me know.
      Dependency:
      bldprop_vol1
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.