• Moose

Cheat: Hospitals (Single Player Only) 1.1

(5.00)    (8 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

The hospital cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of the hospital, including drones, ambulances, ambulance bays, and other facilities. All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.

The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:

Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).

Ambulance Bay

Diagnostic Lab

Emergency Center

Hospital

MediDrone Hangar

Patient Rooms Wing

Hospital Sign

Surgical Center

Wellness Center

What this mod does:

• Number of workers required to start operating set to 1.
  • No plop or maintenance cost
  • Drone hangar capacity increased to 500.
  • Power and water requirements greatly reduced.
  • Garbage requirements zeroed out.
  • Job counts tweaked slightly up in some cases.
  • Hospital's base number of patient rooms increased to 500 and its waiting room capacity increased to 400.
  • Patient Rooms Wing capacity increased to 750.

Not affected:

• Clinics (separate cheat mod)

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing hospitals. Same holds true if you remove the file.

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

• 1.0 Initial Upload
  • 1.01 Fixed a potential issue with power cycling. You can now only plop 4 out of 4 ambulance bays (previously I think it was 4/5 that you could plop).
  • 1.02 Had left out min employees to start working at 1 in version 1.01.
  • 1.1 Fixed an intermittent power issue. Increased ambulance bay count from 4 per bay to 20 (which also results in the base number of ambulances, prior to plopping ambulance bays, going from 4 to 20). Increased count of ploppable wellness vans from 4 to 5. You are able to plant all parts of this hospital without any module disappearing (total module count is not exceeded). You must destroy/replop any existing hospitals.

poom29 and arainya like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

red467

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
Alar1994

Share this review

Link to review
SimmsCity

Share this review

Link to review
BECKITCHO

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
VERMINORD

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By ReshiramLover
      I accidentally named a city the same name as a city that is already in the region, and I already built on all the land (small city), so I tried the WhereRUFrom cheat but it is not working properly

I tried renaming 'Zekrom Black' to 'Van Buren' but when I type into the cheat window, WhereRUFrom Van Buren, it names the city "Van" not "Van Buren" The city name is incomplete.

How do I fix this?
    • By huzman
      May NOT be a flaw. The standard use of n-coordinates is that the y--coordinate is used for East-West or vice-versa. The x--coordinate is for the North-South or vice-versa. These are in the same flat plane. The z--coordinate is used for heights. Values can be positive or negative. But I don't know if these conventions are hard wired, or if they can be interactive.
      To get back to this topic, I noticed that the TerrainQuery  cheat is using the z--coordinate as the x--coordinate. The little pic explains it better:
      (from Wikipedia)
      This little glitch baffled me for a good while until I checked the cheat's values with a gray map height levels. They correspond rightly.
      EDIT: I wrote "cheat is using the z--coordinate as the x--coordinate". It should be "cheat is using the z--coordinate as the y--coordinate" as @CorinaMarie rightly pointed this out in a post below.
    • By jeffryfisher
      I tried using the extra cheat "DrawPaths" to see if my FLUPs are connected. Not only is there no path illuminated under my RR, but the avenue ramps are dark as well.  T_T
      Does anyone know enough about both the drawpaths cheat and FLUPs to know if the gap in illumination is a gap in paths or simply a gap between mods?

• By krakow2000
      For example
      Or the same guy got map with full $$$ value (full map, even garbage etc) land wichout park, academy etc. I know some ppl love cheat but this kill "online" game. This cash cheat i see on many server... always 4-5 the same user.

• By Mary Maurine Mayo
      This Lot will clean the air in your entire city with just one plop. Covers the small,Med and Large Citys. Because it covers the entire city and cleans all air pollution except Car Pollution this baby will cost you $500 a month. It also shows up under Garbage menu in SC4 If You have any problems with this lot please let me know.
      Dependency:
      bldprop_vol1
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments