About This File
The groundscrubber cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of the groundscrubber. All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.
The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:
Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).
What this mod does:
- No plop or maintenance cost.
- Power and water requirements greatly reduced
- Controlnet reduced to 1.
- Processing increased to
900just under 6600 tons of ground pollution per hour (see screen shots for pollution removed in just a few game-hours).
- No air pollution.
- Cleans up all forms of pollution (radiation, ground pollution faster).
Note: I did not increase the radius of the ground scrubber.
Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages. If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.
If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.
If you use this file, delete and replop any existing ground scrubbers. Same holds true if you remove the file.
What's New in Version 1.03 See Changelog
- 1.0 Initial Upload
- 1.01 Fixed a file upload issue. I think I caught this before anyone downloaded it, but if you downloaded 1.0, my apologies, please download 1.01.
- 1.02 Reduced the water consumption by just a little bit more so that it has practically no impact on my water mod's ability to flood a region's water table.
- 1.03 Increased capacity from 900 tons to just under 6600 tons. Greatly increased the speed with which polution (ground pollution, radiation) gets cleaned up.