• Moose

Cheat: Garbage (Single Player Only) 1.0

(4.64)    (14 Reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

The garbage cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of garbage, including the garbage trucks, atomizer and incinerator. All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.

The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:

Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).

Garbage Dump

Garbage Atomizer

Garbage Truck Garage

Garbage Incinerator

Garbage Truck

Dump Zone

What this mod does:

• Number of workers required to start operating set to 1.
  • Jobs tweaked slightly upward in some cases.
  • No plop or maintenance cost.
  • Power and water requirements for all parts of the garbage dump greatly reduced.
  • Garbage capacity increased to approximately 6,000 tons (5.9k) per garbage dump zone (lists as 600).
  • Atomizer controlnet requirement reduced to 1 with a capacity of 900 tons per hour.
  • Incinerator capacity increased to 900 tons per hour.   Air pollution still lists as high but actually isn't.
  • Dump truck capacity increased to 50 tons.

Unaffected:

• Garbage dump roads

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing garbage dumps. Same holds true if you remove the file.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Initial upload.

2 people like this

User Feedback

Excellent. Do something for water. Increase the sewage so that infinite water will work :). 5 out of 5.

Share this comment

Sweet, hopefully this will help with the drone garbage problem.

Oh speaking of drones, perhaps you can make a cheat mod that decreases the amount of garbage drones produce?

Share this comment

not sure whats going on here... mod seems to be performing great... save for one issue... the dumps incinerators and atomizers are still burnign the same amount of garbage... even with the upgrades to the rest of the garbage centers... is still wind up buried in garbage

Share this comment

@kajb139 - Did you first destroy any existing dumps or just install the mod?  I've two huge cities and they've barely touched the capacity of the dumps after several days.  Destroy and replop them.

Share this comment

Hi there !!! Is there any file missing?  The only thing that it works with i the Garbage Atomizer.  The rest, doesn´t happen anything.  I have no other similar modes installed and I did exactly what you say to do: "

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing garbage dumps. Same holds true if you remove the file."

Also I erased the game completely and reinstalled only with your mod and nothing happens

Please, HELP !!!!

Thanks

Share this comment

@Sotomayor Prat -- not sure what the issue would be.  Where are you placing the file?  I have mine installed at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages

Share this comment

thats confirmed its happened several times now sadly. they seem to burn at a max rate of about 0.7/hr for the atomizers

also would be awesome if there was a way to increase the overall capacity of the recycling centers. as far as how quick they process and actually split stuff up as well. several times my cities are overwhelming the recycling plants

Share this comment

ok i see what is wrong the atomizers are maxing out in the 1.x amount then they reset

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By jeffryfisher
      I tried using the extra cheat "DrawPaths" to see if my FLUPs are connected. Not only is there no path illuminated under my RR, but the avenue ramps are dark as well.  T_T
      Does anyone know enough about both the drawpaths cheat and FLUPs to know if the gap in illumination is a gap in paths or simply a gap between mods?

• By krakow2000
      For example
      Or the same guy got map with full $$$ value (full map, even garbage etc) land wichout park, academy etc. I know some ppl love cheat but this kill "online" game. This cash cheat i see on many server... always 4-5 the same user.

• By Maxouben
      This lot is a recycle center, made first by Caem and re-edited by me. Comparating Caem's file, this one looks more industrial. All credits must be given for Caem, for having made the Tetrapack Recycling Center's model.
      The original Tetrapack recycling center is on the following link: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/13638-caem-tetrapack-recycling-center/
      Moreover, the game's default undrivable recycle truck will be available on the UDI mod.

As Caem's one, this lot can take 35% of the trash generated by 1.000.000 sims. It cost 1.000$ and produce money depending of your waste.
      Dependencies:
      For recycle trucks: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/11129-peg-refuse-relocation-kit/
      All credits for that dependency must be given for pegasus (PEG team) for having made the new recycle trucks. Really great job!

Enjoy!

• By Pegasus
      For hundreds of years, Sim-kind labored under the belief that the world was round. But then, as any schoolchild will tell you, Simlumbus set off to sail around the world in his three ships; the Simna, the Simta & the Santa Simria. He sailed off the edge, into the Abyss and was never heard from again. And that's why nothing is named after him today.
      With the modern invention of aviation and orthographic gaming views, we can now clearly see the edge of our world. Today, we never attempt to navigate beyond it without the protection of The Yellow Arrow. Some scientists... and far too many philosophers, have pondered as to what lies at the bottom of The Abyss. But even today, no one really knows and most of us just don't care.
      Capitalizing on this general uncaring spirit, Pegadyne Industries has developed the new Garbage Chute... a small & affordable refuse disposal system that simply tosses our trash over the side. Why allow it to pile up when we can just as easily chuck it into the Abyss? Oh sure, the environmentalists are all in a huff... claiming that the Abyss will be ruined for future generations. And of course, a few attorneys have filed lawsuits claiming to represent the 'Denizens of The Abyss'. But the primary concern has been focused on what actually happens to the trash.
      One popular theory is that it simply burns up in the fires of Hell. But federally subsidized research, supported by historic maps that clearly state that "Here There Be Dragons...", indicates that these dragons consider garbage to be a 'delicacy' and delightfully gobble it up with no complaint.
      One single dependency: PEG CDKREC Sewall Kit Vol01
      **This file currently contains an .exe installer suitable for windows users.  These files are in the process of being updated with zip files and this message will be removed once the update is complete.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.
    • By RadicalOne
      Not long ago, Pegadyne Industries devised a novel solution for the garbage crisis - dump it over the edge of the isometric map. Capitalizing on new development and discovery, RadicalOne Studios took the idea one step further. In light of the recent discovery (and proof thereof) of the fourth spatial dimension, a new solution was immediately obvious. Therefore, this facility is capable of dumping garbage directly into hyperspace, upon which it will never be heard from again.

This facility can handle an almost unlimited amount of garbage - thus its enormous price.

Dependencies:
      Acura RSX Automata and Props

European Car Props and Automata

PEG Security Fencing Kit

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments