• Moose

Cheat: Garbage (Single Player Only) 1.0

(4.64)    (14 Reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

The garbage cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of garbage, including the garbage trucks, atomizer and incinerator. All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.

The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:

Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).

Garbage Dump

Garbage Atomizer

Garbage Truck Garage

Garbage Incinerator

Garbage Truck

Dump Zone

What this mod does:

• Number of workers required to start operating set to 1.
  • Jobs tweaked slightly upward in some cases.
  • No plop or maintenance cost.
  • Power and water requirements for all parts of the garbage dump greatly reduced.
  • Garbage capacity increased to approximately 6,000 tons (5.9k) per garbage dump zone (lists as 600).
  • Atomizer controlnet requirement reduced to 1 with a capacity of 900 tons per hour.
  • Incinerator capacity increased to 900 tons per hour.   Air pollution still lists as high but actually isn't.
  • Dump truck capacity increased to 50 tons.

Unaffected:

• Garbage dump roads

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing garbage dumps. Same holds true if you remove the file.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Initial upload.

foomfay555 and poom29 like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
riennos94

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
elan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
VERMINORD

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
TN816376

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Alar1994

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By BLANKBLANK
      It's about time there was some utility love in this forum. If you have a power facility, water facility or garbage facility then this is the topic to post it in!
      I shall start with a small recycling centre in the middle of some rural suburbs.

Another one would be the hydroelectric dam I created in Faverdale.

• By jeffryfisher
      I tried using the extra cheat "DrawPaths" to see if my FLUPs are connected. Not only is there no path illuminated under my RR, but the avenue ramps are dark as well.  T_T
      Does anyone know enough about both the drawpaths cheat and FLUPs to know if the gap in illumination is a gap in paths or simply a gap between mods?

• By krakow2000
      For example
      Or the same guy got map with full $$$ value (full map, even garbage etc) land wichout park, academy etc. I know some ppl love cheat but this kill "online" game. This cash cheat i see on many server... always 4-5 the same user.

• By Maxouben
      This lot is a recycle center, made first by Caem and re-edited by me. Comparating Caem's file, this one looks more industrial. All credits must be given for Caem, for having made the Tetrapack Recycling Center's model.
      The original Tetrapack recycling center is on the following link: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/13638-caem-tetrapack-recycling-center/
      Moreover, the game's default undrivable recycle truck will be available on the UDI mod.

As Caem's one, this lot can take 35% of the trash generated by 1.000.000 sims. It cost 1.000$ and produce money depending of your waste.
      Dependencies:
      For recycle trucks: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/11129-peg-refuse-relocation-kit/
      All credits for that dependency must be given for pegasus (PEG team) for having made the new recycle trucks. Really great job!

Enjoy!

• By Pegasus
      For hundreds of years, Sim-kind labored under the belief that the world was round. But then, as any schoolchild will tell you, Simlumbus set off to sail around the world in his three ships; the Simna, the Simta & the Santa Simria. He sailed off the edge, into the Abyss and was never heard from again. And that's why nothing is named after him today.
      With the modern invention of aviation and orthographic gaming views, we can now clearly see the edge of our world. Today, we never attempt to navigate beyond it without the protection of The Yellow Arrow. Some scientists... and far too many philosophers, have pondered as to what lies at the bottom of The Abyss. But even today, no one really knows and most of us just don't care.
      Capitalizing on this general uncaring spirit, Pegadyne Industries has developed the new Garbage Chute... a small & affordable refuse disposal system that simply tosses our trash over the side. Why allow it to pile up when we can just as easily chuck it into the Abyss? Oh sure, the environmentalists are all in a huff... claiming that the Abyss will be ruined for future generations. And of course, a few attorneys have filed lawsuits claiming to represent the 'Denizens of The Abyss'. But the primary concern has been focused on what actually happens to the trash.
      One popular theory is that it simply burns up in the fires of Hell. But federally subsidized research, supported by historic maps that clearly state that "Here There Be Dragons...", indicates that these dragons consider garbage to be a 'delicacy' and delightfully gobble it up with no complaint.
      One single dependency: PEG CDKREC Sewall Kit Vol01
      **This file currently contains an .exe installer suitable for windows users.  These files are in the process of being updated with zip files and this message will be removed once the update is complete.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.