• Moose

Simcity 3ds max script tools for buildings 1.0

(3.89)    (9 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

hi all this is the Big release From oppie and I with the Guide to how we make Buildings in 3ds max before you download please this first
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the active is the following

• 3ds MAXScript by oppie
• The Guide to making custom buildings in 3ds max and how to set-up the tools
• and a few template file for you to use 

In the Guide i will explain how to make a building in 3ds max there is a bit of modeling skills required to make buildings you are also required to have 3ds max 2013 or 14 only 
I am at the moment busy writing out another guide on how to make the buildings new with out replacing any maxis ones like the landmark i have just released 
I am also writing out a Guide on how to make RCI buildings and that will also follow along with how to not replace maxis RCI 
this is all SUGC work so i would like to thanks users like xoxide101, oppie, yayie, julia, prso82 and the rest of SUGC

this guide has been a long awaited release. but for  along time now me and oppie were and are the only ones that knew how buildings were made from a few months ago

so please and enjoy and please note that moddings is experimental  

If you have any questions on the maxscript or want to know how something works, please feel free to ask in the comments or PM me 

I would also like to say if anyone know MAXScript and wants to help improve the script please PM me 

I DO NOW TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THIS, THIS IS FULLY OPPIES 
and sorry about that i by mistake removed it from ST just re-uploading it

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• • none
  • • sorry re-uplaod

User Feedback

These tools are now in the hands of the community and users.   This is what they were always intended to be used for and given.  Community helping community to make a stronger foundation to build modding efforts, documentation and eventually better mods.

Enjoy from all of us at the SUGC to the community and those whom enjoy SC 2013.

Share this comment