• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

SPAM-MTP Growable Lodges

This pack contains a set of 8 growable high wealth lodges that have been re-lotted from the original PEG-MTP Growable RES - R$$$ lodges set.

Contents:
R$$$ SPAM-MTP Lodges 
5x5 Alpine Inn - Pines (1)
5x5 Alpine Inn - SPAM (1)
5x5 Lodge - Pines (4 variations)
5x5 Lodge - SPAM (1)
6x6 - Alpine Inn - Pines (1)

Like the originals these lots require a custom zone to grow.  Select the low density residential tool (shortcut - Q) and then press the ctrl key and drag the zone to the required size, 5x5 (6x6 for the Alpine Inn).  The orientation of the lot can be changed by pressing the Alt key.

Installation:
Documents/Simcity/Plugins

If only either/or pines or SPAM lots are required, then simply install / delete the lots that are desired.

Dependencies:
MTP Super Pack
SPAM Resource
The Terrain Kit (7n1)
*PEG-MTP Growable RES - R$$$ Lodges
*Only the PEG-MTP_R$$$_Lodges_RESOURCE.dat is required.

Credits:
Lotting: Craig-Abcvs (Screwpile Developments)
Original Models and Props: Pegasus

Additional Screenies:
AlpineInn6x6-2_zpsbfc3cd85.jpg

AlpineInn6x6-3_zps8e68b6a3.jpg

User Feedback

These R$$$ growable lodge lots now complete the bigger set of SPAM-MTP residential lots that were started way back in 2012...    they had been languishing in beta for the last couple of years, but I had never got around to uploading them.   

Then at 4am I woke up and suddenly started thinking about them...  a little nagging bit of 'unfinished business'...   anyhow, here they are now, better late than never!

Share this comment

Wow, what a surprise! Thanks for sharing these & welcome back! :golly:

They'll come in handy for the wild west / mountain themed region I'm planning.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Pegasus
      Please note as it was discussed under the PLEX support thread, this file has been uploaded on behalf of Pegasus. It was not available anymore due to the the demise of SimPeg. All the works in this download were created by Pegasus.
      The PEG CSK2 Locks have been updated for use with the PEG PPond Canals and ploppable water. This new lot is a "one lot fits all"... in that it can be used both with the canals and the PPond ploppable water.
      But wait... There's more.  This is also a "2fer" lot... as in 2 for 1... as the same lot now replaces the CSK2 Ocean Lock as well. It can also be plopped along your coastlines and used with the PEG CDK3 & OWW2 coastal collection of lots. That's one less menu icon to scroll around looking for.  [YEA !!]

* If you are not familiar with these Lock lots, they are used to allow your canals to change altitudes. The PPond ploppable water that is used to make lakes, rivers and streams has waterfall lots for that purpose. However, the Locks are the only viable & realistic way for a canal to traverse down a slope.

The Lock uses timed props to create an animation effect. During the day, the Lock will change several times from being full to being lowered. Various river Scows will also appear in the Lock.
      Like the original, the Lock will automatically adjust to various heights of the slope. There's no need for precise terrain editing... although the area above and below the Lock should be level.
      The new Lock has been reduced in size to only 4 tiles deep... but it is still 2x tiles wide. The upper-level canal section on the original has been removed so the Lock is not limited to use only with the Canals... and it could also be used with any other type of ploppable water or canal style.

* Please be sure to consult the Developer's Notes section of the included readme file for details on plopping and using this lot.
      All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.
      Dependency:

• By kellydale2003
      I Kellydale2003 present to you
      the Russian-Canadian-Torontonian
      inspired luxury residentials...

Vohcem Condominiums!

Vohcem Condominiums on the Lakeshore is a 100% fictional tower inspired by the amazing condos of the South Core of Downtown Toronto located along Lakeshore Boulevard. The tall yet slim structures of Downtown Toronto's South Core house thousands of Toronto residents in their ultra-modern luxury condo suites! The most recent trend in condo markets has been the partial or full rental of the condo suites to local or international hotels... making the Toronto condo market boom even more and inspire more projects like this!
      When I (Kellydale2003) first thought of building a tower like this I just started with a square, bent the edges, and rotated it slightly to break away from the traditional orientation of buildings in SimCity 4! The treated and inspired glass taught me an important lesson; Focal points can be made from the busy reflective windows. Therefore the yellow, blue, and grey facade was designed as a focal point for the whole tower... giving more culture and architectural interest to the tower.
      Soaring at a humble 36 stories of 175.4m (120% for SimCity 4) it fits in a comfortable 2x3 (32x48m) lot.

The name "Vohcem" comes from the Russian word for the number "eight".

As my personal policy always abides... NO dependencies! (:

Download the MAXIS NIGHT file if you do not have SimFox's Darknight installed in your plugins!
      Download the DARK NIGHT file if you have Dark Night installed!

For more upcoming projects visit my thread! (:

Enjoy!

, Kellydale2003

ps; I do know that the phonetic version of 'eight' in Russian is spelled differently! But for anyone who knows Canadians... We like to spell things our own way and is still legally and officially the right way of spelling it! eh! (:

ps2; You're on a Canadian website... So bleh :b you "Grammar-ologists!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This is from the Ontario Creation Team!
      - Search "#OCT" to find further creations from us, or click the photo below to
      view upcoming projects and discussions! Thank you (:
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thanks, T Wrecks...rewards are such a giant pain to make! So I usually try and put something daft in to try and compensate...this is my nod to the g20 . As far as I know, the OG doesn't do anything, but there is an ATR file in sim city1. dat  (I think it's 0x49a59e37 - 0x01601900), but it might have been deemed a bit too graphic, or it could just have been like the other dozen or so atr files that aren't used in anything....   Oh, and btw, citybuilder234, the building looks like whatever I tell you it looks like.....
    • It doesn't even look like a convention center. Looks like a building at a community college or a state university.
    • Wow, what a fantastic building! I like the intricate shapes of this one, and the many different areas. There are so many details to take in that it really takes a while to grasp the entire structure. I also agree that there's not much going in in terms of conference centres, so this really fills a gap. Kudos for all the reward modding too - I know that part is pretty tedious und ungratifying work (unless you're some sick masochist ). What I also like is how well the lot complements the building, and it acomplishes that with so few and so simple means. Just a few default overlays and props, and we have a lot that leaves nothing to be desired. The one tiny suggestion I have is that all your recent buildings have had their names (and, in cases like this one, also their function) baked into the model. This is not bad generally because it allows a better visual appearance, but sometimes it limits flexibility a bit. The building in question could totally double as a modern city college, for example, or maybe even as a university (not all modern universities are sitting on a lush campus, after all!), but then there's the "Convention Center" lettering in front. I guess it can be covered with cleverly placed flora props... Fun fact: I never knew that there was an Occupant Group "burning dude maker" - what the...???
    • Do we need to delete Oppie's and replace yours?   Ps. Thank you so much for revamping this amazing mod.