• Moose

5 Screenshots

About This File

The modern small fire station

This new building Mod replace the small fire station. I wish I can make the Mod as a new
Menu Item but on my end every tests crash the game or I get other issues.

I hope I can later fix that.

DONT FORGET TO RE-BUILD THE SMALL FIRE STATION!

FEATURES
- all LOD support
- new Lot size
- new layout of the ground texture
- new Light settings
- new garage building

For this building Mod I wrote a tutorial. The Tutorial show my steps.

TUTORIAL
http://www.tobs-design.de/modern-small-firestation/

If you notice any problems, please report them in the comments and I will look at the
issues as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support :)

Tobse

Author: Tobias Ralew - www.tobs-design.de
License: CC Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
You may modify and re-distribute these mod files only with appropriate credit given.

#KNOWN ISSUES in single cities

- Garage enlargement don't show up
- Fire station can not be deleted from the city

This solution will not fix the problem, also in single cities will not work the trick.

1-delete the MOD "modern small fire station" from the SimCityData folder (... Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData)
2.-start the game and create a new region, load an empty city
3.-place in the city, the small fire station (original by Maxis), save the game and exit the game
4.-copy again the MOD "modern small fire station" in the SimCityData folder (... Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData)
5.-start the game and delete the previously created region, after deleting the region create again a new region
6.-load again an empty city, place the "modern small fire station", save the game and go back to the main menu
7. Go to region-overview, delete the region previously created
8.-Now you can load your city where the error was occurred.

You have to repeat this trick after each game restart. With exercise it takes less than 2 minutes. (I hope I can solve this problem later)

Many thanks go to Fr3akyGamesHD and Jürgen.

Warning
- Modifying files is still experimental and might lead to city rollbacks
- There is no official statement from Maxis or EA about using mods, so use at your own risk
- For more information on EA mod policy:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9729407.page

Special thanks to Oppie, creator of SimCityPak: http://simcitypak.codeplex.com/
Special thanks to Yayie
Special thanks to Danny50205

CapTons Review:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7GUOYol_f0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• first release

3 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

HighTower76

Looks effective.....see how it runs in game.

Share this review

Link to review
Nico Robin

Share this review

Link to review
parkerwyoung

Share this review

Link to review
Tobse

Share this review

Link to review
Yayie

Share this review

Link to review
masapuratomi

Share this review

Link to review
Captain

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
trixsterdo

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
MaxvSk

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
pipelad

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Huston

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
TheCraftKid

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
CH-47

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
kevin9448

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Hamish

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
SCMT

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
x4449n

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
FortyFiveRav

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Zero_The_Foxy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JukEboX

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Bad Peanut
      so I've been waiting for sub buildings to become native so I could finally finish off Flinders Street Station (from Melbourne) here's a quick WIP look - probably will release sometime soonish - maybe next week.

Let me know what you guys think!

• By Bipin
      Suburban Subway 

- by -

Bipin's Suburban Subway, rather than utilizing actual subway networks, takes advantage of the new 7.5 meter sunken/overpass standard available for railway networks within the revolutionary new NAM v31, its primary dependency, is listed along with two others within the installation. To be sure you will not miss them, all three dependencies are presented as hyperlinks, just go through the install wizard and you'll see them. The process is far more streamlined and efficient than with past works! Speaking of that, you may be prompted to restart your computer after the install. This is not necessary. Rather, this prompt is due to a glitch within the installation program. When you are ready to use the train station in-game, refer to the following instructions:

First, dig a 7.5 meter deep trench and place the primary station lot from the Railway menu inside.
      Next, place Pedmall tiles beneath the escalators to create functioning road and rail connections.
      If you wish to do so, you may extend the platforms with on-slope pieces from the Parks menu.
      Finally, since this is intended as a rural/suburban lot, you may wish to decorate it accordingly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alternatively, a picture-based tutorial for the non-anglophone demographic is included as a read-me

that opens towards the end of the installation. However you use these BATs, I hope you enjoy them!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: Please read!

I have found the final required dependency, it is available here: 

http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/1104stationNS/1104stationNS.html

Click either the mid-page or bottom links to download this item.
    • By Appleton
      I just created a town of about 6,000+ sims and already there are automatic forest fires breaking out south of the parkway, this area has become really devastated. I'm not sure what's spawning the fires in the middle of nowhere. Could it be hot temperatures, arsonists in the woods,etc? All of the forestry  had to be replaced costing me simoleons to plant new trees in the burnt out zones smh.

• By Lee Towers
      Hey all! I've been following this forum for a while now and all your amazing creations inspired me to start building assets myself. The first building is almost finished - a 3 track train station, as seen below (props for the person to recognise the station it's based on). I still have a few problems with it though, so bear with me:
      1. The game is creating floors inside the building on its own. There's not even a vertex with the same z-coordinate where it's creating an xy plane inside the building. Is this something that's generated on purpose by the game? The floors are assigned the same textures as the roof of the building. They can be seen through the windows and are positioned about halfway behind the windows.
      2. My sims are not using the third platform. I'm using the single station track with a platform on the left side of the track (relative to the direction it was laid). I thought it had to do with the pedestrian connections that I've laid down, but they are using the second platform which is accessed by the same pedestrian connection.
      3. Speaking of pedestrian connections... I'd much prefer a rendered underground tunnel to the half-assed building I have there now but the game isn't letting me (it pushes the whole model upwards). How do I go about doing that? I know Joak uses them in his train stations, how did he do that?
      Any help regarding one of these questions would me much appreciated! Feedback on the model is also welcome by the way... it's my first time using blender and gimp. The textures aren't final either (mainly the roof and supports need work) but I've yet to learn how to use bump maps.

• By AprilAero
      So about a week or so ago, I was playing SimCity 4 building a new city block that had absolutely nothing in it. no zones , no roads , no streets , no avenues. Just a 6C and a 6S running cross it. between the 6S  I had a central reservation made of grass tiles and trees. Well I was working on my RHW network. 
      And I get the there is a fire dialog pop up and one of the grass tiles closest to the edge of the map has caught a blaze. I don't have any footage of this happening but I was streaming at the time on my Twitch channel, https://www.twitch.tv/hayleyaetherasky , my friend @MeMyself&I was the only witness to this. 
      Does anyone know what would cause something like this to happen with no structures what so ever in the city , just a little bit of RHW?? 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Hey guys your comments are Hilarious, XD, I'm sure not a Robot or I don't use drugs,  But the truth is that I many of my models are ready since long time ago, I took a rest in 2016, but in this time I modeled many things, but they are finishing, So new models will take their time to be uploaded.    Thanks for your comments, enjoy.
    • I will surely give it a try because my city has a Swedish name so I was looking for some Swedish brands. Still waiting for someone to create MAX restaurant or maybe an ICA MAXI 
    • Can you do that please? I am using NAM's sam parking texture as parking lots and I was looking for some variety. Besides, I don't like that cars can pass through other cars in sam's parking lots
    • Thanks for sharing - WOW I loved
    • It's seven o'clock,  just doing my usual early morning inspection on Simtropolis ...and now I spilled my coffee.