• Moose

Bi-Level Udon One Way Street 1.5

(4.22)    (18 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello all , after 3 week of work i finaly done , The bi-level Udon one way street  are like the bi-level street by Max

Bi-Level Street Pack By Max

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29820-bi-level-streets-pack-offline-only/

Make Sure have Udon 1.9 in ur simcityData Folder

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29585-offline-only-mod-“unidirectional-networks-udon”/

Info About 1.5 Version:

Add New Submenu 'Bi-Level Udon'

Fixed Ramp Bug

Install in : Origin Game / SimCity / SimcityData Folder <<

Not Compatible with :
 Press on The Color Blue , show what mods don't use ^^
•  BoC
•  Udon-Addon
•  Bridge And Tunnel Mod
•  Udon One way Street With no traffic lights (Unable to buldoze the Maglev , Pipeline and Road Mega Tower).
•  Road With no traffic light By Max (Unable to buldoze the Maglev , Pipeline and Road Mega Tower).

After  5 Days i finaly done!!!!

What's New in Version 1.5

Released

• 1.1 24-10-2014
  • Fixed Bug on Intersection for changed to Perfect intersection More Realistic
  • 3:00 AM (25-10-2014)
  • Fixed Texture below the bridge
  • 1.1 27-10-2014
  • Update few Description
  • 29-10-2014
  • 1.2 add Ramp , New Pillar
  • 1.3 Fixed few bug , add new Icon for ramp
  • 30-10-2014 1.4
  • Add Other Version without Ramp
  • 17-11-2014 1,5
  • Fixed Ramp , add New Icon for Ramp , new SubMenu

michaelnw likes this

User Feedback

I've always heard that Sim City creators were such sticklers for reality, but here you clearly have bridge supports on the street below the elevated one... do the cars phase through like they do in CitiesXL?? 

Share this comment

can I PLEASE ask you guys to clean up descriptions and made stuff more user friendly. This road mod for example. . . is UDON mod, it REQUIRES UDON and then rest of description says "not compatible with: Udon". How can udon mod be incompatible with udon, it doesn't make any freaking sense. I follow this stuff long enough to know my way through this but i found several mods with obviously broken descriptions . . .and complete new users may loose their sanity over this.

hoytick likes this

Share this comment

I've always heard that Sim City creators were such sticklers for reality, but here you clearly have bridge supports on the street below the elevated one... do the cars phase through like they do in CitiesXL?? 

Yes, the supports are on the center of the road. The modders don't exactly have Bi-Level supports for roads on top of avenue, the long ones that are twice the length of regular supports; the pylons work differently than standard bridge ones.

To answer your question: the supports are purely visual; they don't affect any physics of the traffic below.

Share this comment

can I PLEASE ask you guys to clean up descriptions and made stuff more user friendly. This road mod for example. . . is UDON mod, it REQUIRES UDON and then rest of description says "not compatible with: Udon". How can udon mod be incompatible with udon, it doesn't make any freaking sense. I follow this stuff long enough to know my way through this but i found several mods with obviously broken descriptions . . .and complete new users may loose their sanity over this.

If you supposedly know your way through this, you would know that UDON-ADDON IS A SEPARATE MOD. It has  been in the descriptions of UDoN additions lately, for it has some serious incompatibilities with mods that modify upgrade and downgrade functions.

The "broken descriptions" are made from users who speak in another language. Yes, the learning curve for downloading mods is like the function y=sqrt(x). It has a steep beginning curve, but everything after is smooth sailing. If you've downloaded any other UDoN mods, you would know that some are not compatible with UDoN-addon.

Share this comment

Excellent job, Julia. I know I got you to make this, but thank you for the achievement! I have a city design to complete, and these will work great!

I even like the supports that are like Max's Bi-Level Streets.

10/10

Share this comment

For a while I thought I had a conflicting mod or that your mod was broken - I didn't think to look for the one-way bi-level streets in the Custom roads sub-menu. Logically, I expected them to be in the Street level sub-menu or in the Udon menu.

Also, I have no compatibility issues whatsoever in using this mod with the Bridge & Tunnel mod. None. I don't use the other mods that you mention, so I can't speak about them.

Share this comment

Julia, I don't think the thick concrete sides of the roads look any more realistic than the previous model. Try changing the sides to the roads like Max's.

Share this comment

Julia, I don't think the thick concrete sides of the roads look any more realistic than the previous model. Try changing the sides to the roads like Max's.

if i add the Same from Max the intersection look bad ^^"

Share this comment

If this isn't compatitible with UDON or anything else why use it?

lol u no understand,  Udon Addon are new IUM but why ist not compatible

Share this comment

LOL I dont see how people can get confused modding SC13, it's incredibly simple. Compared to SC4 it's nothing. Try installing a 100 mods for SC4, all which require numerous depencies and all the links to the required files for mods are broken since they are all so old now. At some point SimTrop (stex) restructured their URLS and the thousands of mods out there pointing to various depencies on simtrop broke. Now, years later, trying to install dependencies is a nightmare!!!

Share this comment

He's saying it's not compatible with UDON ADDON which is NOT made by UDON maker, xoxide. I think he cleaned it up since you posted this though but YES it still needs cleaning up: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WITH RAMP AND WITHOUT RAMP?

Share this comment

He's saying it's not compatible with UDON ADDON which is NOT made by UDON maker, xoxide. I think he cleaned it up since you posted this though but YES it still needs cleaning up: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WITH RAMP AND WITHOUT RAMP?

with Ramp are Beta Version , and without ramp are  the same road

Share this comment

Hey Julia , your mod look nice, but it confikt with maglev and El train, Please test your mods before you release !!!!!!

the same goes for MAX bi-level 2,2

You are both changing the same parameters ! and it dont work

Best regards

Søren

Share this comment

Hey Julia , your mod look nice, but it confikt with maglev and El train, Please test your mods before you release !!!!!!

Best regards

Søren

Removed ELTrain are try again (i think the ELTrain are bugged)

Share this comment

Best regards

Søren

EL train and maglev have alwayes been there. and worked. but all new MODs from you and MAX dont work with 

Maglev or ELTrain (same thing). Max Bi-Lev v 1,5 works perfekt, no probleme, but v 2,2 dont work, so i dont se a probleme with EL Train or Maglev. Maglev is an integrated part of the game !!, so that can't be a bug.

Share this comment

Best regards

Søren

EL train and maglev have alwayes been there. and worked. but all new MODs from you and MAX dont work with 

Maglev or ELTrain (same thing). Max Bi-Lev v 1,5 works perfekt, no probleme, but v 2,2 dont work, so i dont se a probleme with EL Train or Maglev. Maglev is an integrated part of the game !!, so that can't be a bug.

the ID have  issue , but why have problem with Maglev and ELTrain

Share this comment

Hey Julia , your mod look nice, but it conflict with maglev and El train, Please test your mods before you release !!!!!!

Best regards

Søren

Maglev or ELTrain (same thing). Max Bi-Lev v 1,5 works perfekt, no problem, but v 2,2 dont work, so i dont se a problem with EL Train or Maglev. Maglev is an integrated part of the game !!, so that can't be a bug.

the ID have  issue , but why have problem with Maglev and ELTrain

With your MOD ELtrains flicker at tracks and dont move

With MAX's Bi-Lev MOD v2.2, v2.1,.....Maglev and ELtrain tracks can't be bulldozed (but works perfect in v1.5)

this should be a hint to you, and to MAX.

Have a nice day

Share this comment