• Moose

Bi-Level Udon One Way Street 1.5

(4.22)    (18 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello all , after 3 week of work i finaly done , The bi-level Udon one way street  are like the bi-level street by Max

Bi-Level Street Pack By Max

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29820-bi-level-streets-pack-offline-only/

Make Sure have Udon 1.9 in ur simcityData Folder

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29585-offline-only-mod-“unidirectional-networks-udon”/

Info About 1.5 Version:

Add New Submenu 'Bi-Level Udon'

Fixed Ramp Bug

Install in : Origin Game / SimCity / SimcityData Folder <<

Not Compatible with :
 Press on The Color Blue , show what mods don't use ^^
•  BoC
•  Udon-Addon
•  Bridge And Tunnel Mod
•  Udon One way Street With no traffic lights (Unable to buldoze the Maglev , Pipeline and Road Mega Tower).
•  Road With no traffic light By Max (Unable to buldoze the Maglev , Pipeline and Road Mega Tower).

After  5 Days i finaly done!!!!

What's New in Version 1.5

Released

• 1.1 24-10-2014
  • Fixed Bug on Intersection for changed to Perfect intersection More Realistic
  • 3:00 AM (25-10-2014)
  • Fixed Texture below the bridge
  • 1.1 27-10-2014
  • Update few Description
  • 29-10-2014
  • 1.2 add Ramp , New Pillar
  • 1.3 Fixed few bug , add new Icon for ramp
  • 30-10-2014 1.4
  • Add Other Version without Ramp
  • 17-11-2014 1,5
  • Fixed Ramp , add New Icon for Ramp , new SubMenu

1 person likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nikola101

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Share this review

Link to review
pipelad

Share this review

Link to review
robin9000

Share this review

Link to review
3dmax111

Share this review

Link to review
Chisco Cisco

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
hoytick

Share this review

Link to review
Franklen12

Share this review

Link to review
DealTron

Share this review

Link to review
andrew.u

Share this review

Link to review
Nico Robin

Share this review

Link to review
minooble31

Share this review

Link to review
silgab

Share this review

Link to review
masapuratomi

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
MaxvSk

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Stellaris88

How do i solve traffic Problems in cities skylines? Such as massive traffic jams on the higwhay exit?
    • By Stellaris88
      How do i build in Simcity 4 a big sucessfull metropolis? How Long does it take to build such an big City with over 1 million inhabitants?
    • By MarkShot
      I have beeen watching on YouTube the 100 part series:
      SimCity 4- Building A City From Scratch (Let's Play)  by haljackey
      to see what I could learn.
      This is it:
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3Yl0lRNSH1j2uClwY-RLuKD2Bee8Cd1N
      I have finished 4 of 100.  He is doing as I would expect creating some of the  road/rail infrastructure prior to letting the clock run.  (pretty much using infinite money).
      He is doing what I do not know how to do; make things level.  He is doing this mainly because it looks really good.  I am, in fact, playing this game in part due to the aesthetic appeal.  I am watching all that he is doing, but I either don't understand or cannot duplicate.  I will describe just a few of my problems.
      (1)  He is using the NAM Bullet Train Tracks to create level elevated embankments for RHW/NAM roads.  By laying them and then deleting them.  I did run the NAM installer again and add the Bullet Train, but I cannot find what he is using.
      (2)  He is using what looks like a single tile Maxis road to level out minor slope issues.  This I think I got, but it often seems that as I keep doing this, it ultimately creates an earth wave which cannot be leveled.
      (3)  He is using what looks like a one tile ploppable parking lot to bring the sides of the embankments in #1, back down to base level.  This generally makes the embankments not much wider than the road/rail which sits upon it.  I don't know where he has gotten this ploppable or tool.
      (4)  He is using a road.  I don't think it is the MAXIS road, since it shows two rounded nubs at the ends as a measuring tool to count grid units.  What is he using?  Where is this thing?
      (5)  He is using roads (it doesn't look like MAXIS) again as quick way to accomplish almost the same task as #3.  #3 is more precise, but this is broad strokes and quicker.  What NAM draggable roads is he using for this?  And from where?
      (6)  He is using either the Mayor mode or Mayor/God mode terraforming quick level tool to handle some macro work.  I have tried it myself.  It works as advertised, but besides leveling it seems to put the leveled area into a depression.  How do I avoid my highways being sunken with the quick level tool?
      (7)  He is using some draggable NAM road laying to turn sharp grades into gentle grades.  What road is he using?  And where can I find it?
      As you can see, I need help badly.  If there are NAM tutorials, you could say I need pre-NAM schooling, since I am not even ready to lay down a network.
      Below is an example of how my stuff looks ... and I wanted to do better.  Mine looks like Roller Coaster Tycoon meets SimCity!
      H E L P    P L E A S E    !!!!!!!!!!!!         Thanks!

• By MisterBlueStar4
      I came across some highway signs by Spencer and it seems that it has very few downloads and I would like to promote this guy.NOTICE:I'm not trying to boost my popularity by doing this
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=881030413&searchtext=Highway

• By MarkShot
      NAM35
      The numbers shown here for traffic on this network seem reasonable for cars and trucks (if by vehicle) as the regions has around 200,000 residents.
      However, 46,634 for buses???  Is that the number of buses or the number of riders?  Even at 30 riders per bus that is almost 1600 buses.  That's a lot of buses.
      How to read these numbers?
      Thanks!

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments