• Moose

Isuzu Cubic Tokyo Metro 1.0

(4.33)    (12 Reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Good Day Everyone I'm Piers just new to the site this is my First mod it is the Isuzu Cubic Tokyo Metropolitan Bus but its just Re-Texture of the municipality bus I want to edit it just to look like an original Isuzu Cubic but my lack of knowledge in 3D Modeling make it fail so in the end I just Re-texture the Municipality Bus too look like an Isuzu Cubic since it was the closes Bus hope you enjoy it well my next project is the bus that replace the Double Decker with this model with different Japanese Bus Livery the original cubic was in the picture below and some in-game Screenshots

Replacement: MUNICIPALITY BUS

Installation: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData

bugs: whoever follows the bus in game usually goes through the back portion of the bus outside the original boundaries when using Project Orion- 3k Extended Boundaries but it works fine in game specially inside the 2k Boundaries you can contact me here My account here is open in case a new mod just come-in.. 

well by the next few weeks after my second mod I'll Try to learn 3D modeling :) coz I have too :) and I can Create my own so I won't Bother anyone by my requests :) and I'm a Bus Enthusiast I just love Busses 

btw Thanks for Oppie for SIMCITY PAK!!! and XOXIDE(Project Shijidai) and Takouma (Japanese Vehicle Mods most of them) as my inspiration to create a mod in Simcity 2013

User Feedback

I like the bus! It's nice and colorful.

This is unrelated, but that city in the background is giving me some ideas... Especially those curvy bridges over the water. :)

Nice first mod. You started small, but soon you'll be re-texturing buildings! (Once we all figure out how to do so.)

Share this comment

How do you get the curved bridges? I haven't played SC13 in a long time really, not since around the release of CoT, but at the time you couldn't build bridges in multiple segments, it had to be a single piece. You could do regular curves and S curves, but these screenshots show bridges that look like they were made with multiple segments. Is this part of the Udon? I haven't messed with it much.

Thanks!

*Btw, well done on the mod, the buss is very pretty.

Share this comment

Love to see new modders.

Thanks Yayie!!!

I like the bus! It's nice and colorful.

This is unrelated, but that city in the background is giving me some ideas... Especially those curvy bridges over the water. :)

Nice first mod. You started small, but soon you'll be re-texturing buildings! (Once we all figure out how to do so.)

regards to to building all I can find is the 3D model but no texture coz simcity pack crashes at one part of the simcity_game.package I think I forgot the name...

How do you get the curved bridges? I haven't played SC13 in a long time really, not since around the release of CoT, but at the time you couldn't build bridges in multiple segments, it had to be a single piece. You could do regular curves and S curves, but these screenshots show bridges that look like they were made with multiple segments. Is this part of the Udon? I haven't messed with it much.

Thanks!

*Btw, well done on the mod, the buss is very pretty.

Thanks... for the Bridge I use a Regional Bridge and Tunnels that fits Akar Mod and yes it can be built as a segment :) 

Good work :)

Thank You!!! :)

Share this comment

Will love to see a New Jersey Transit Bus or Miami Dade County Bus!

Keep up the good work! 

thanks and about the New Jersey Transit an Miami Dade County Bus well I might do it but no promise well maybe after my second mod that I'm working on... maybe I just release them in Pack

Share this comment