• Moose

(Offline Only) Akar Addon: EL Train 1.0

(4.56)    (9 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys :)

This mod creates a new submenu for the EL Train mod done by oppie.

The EL Train items that were originally in the MagLev submenu are now in this new submenu.

You need the following mods in order for this to work correctly:

EL Train mod - http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29584-elevated-railway-offline-only-replaces-maglev/

Project Akar - http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar-ui-enhancement/

Here's a video for this mod:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=der62Fommpw[/youtube]

How to install:

1. Unzip the file.

2. Place into your SimCityData folder.

Special thanks:

To yayie: For assisting me with the naming of the menus.

To HyugaHinata: For assisting me with the naming of the menus.

Enjoy! More mods are coming!

Nezzes likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Yayie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Simoncity

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
CapTon

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Bad Peanut
      so I've been waiting for sub buildings to become native so I could finally finish off Flinders Street Station (from Melbourne) here's a quick WIP look - probably will release sometime soonish - maybe next week.

Let me know what you guys think!

• By Dollar Tower$
      This is the original landmark pack for SimCity 3000. Since you can't download it from the official site anymore I decided to upload it here on Simtropolis.

Installation:
      Go to your SimCity 3000 folder then go to "Apps" then place your unpacked folder in the directory.
    • By CapTon
      NOTE: This mod conflicts with the Medical Enhancement Pack, but will not crash your game or ruin any city of yours if installed alongside this enhancement pack.
      Hey all

What this distribution mod does:
      - Allows you to plop hospital ambulances anywhere (still as modules)
      - Allows you to plop up to twelve ambulances

NOTE: This mod is NOT a cheat. It is a trick to be used for the efficient distribution of hospital ambulances in your cities for the ultimate health coverage.
      RECOMMENDATION: Place these hospital ambulances at the corners of intersections to ensure that the ambulances will be able to get out.

Here's the video:

How to install:
      - Install the 00_OFFLINE_CAPTON_citywideambulancedistribution.package file into your SimCityData folder.
      - Install the other two files into your SimCityUserData/Packages folder.

Mod Edit: Corrected the file name in the How to install section.
    • By espee04135
      These are TRAIN MODS made by Dearnen that have been in the MODD forums for a long time. The downloads have stopped working on some of the links so I emailed Dearnen and got his permission to put them up here so everyone could enjoy them. With this set you get Two Short Line Roads. New England Central and Genesee & Wyoming. Short Line railroads for those of you who don't know are SMALL rail companies that serve usually lesser traveled tracks to pick up/deliver freight to larger railroads. There are 4 locomotives in all, 2 replace the original game locomotive (YOU CAN ONLY USE ONE OF THESE AT A TIME) and then there are 2 extras that will show up at random (USE AS MANY AS YOU WANT). Read the README that comes with the download for more information. Place the files of your choice in: ProgramFiles/Maxis/SimCity4/Plugins THANK YOU Dearnen for allowing me to post these great locomotives!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.
    • @RandyE Thanks! I grabbed that one too. I'm not ready yet to kill them all, but I do want other stage 3 farm buildings to compete with Pedriana. Ideally I'd like to find a few more. In the meantime I'm now on a downloading frenzy getting all of @dk1's stuff. Their simple elegance (and the convenience of no dependencies) makes them ideal for mixing in with my otherwise nearly plain vanilla Maxis content.
    • @CorinaMarie It works for me !!