• Moose

Udon One Way Street With No Traffic Lights 1.2 / 1.0

(3.40)    (15 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello all , Udon One Way Street can Be Upgrate exemple Low Density One way street to Low Density One way Street With no traffic light.

Not Compatible with :

•  BoC

•  UDoN-Addon

•  Bridge and Tunnel mod

How to install??

1)Make sure have Udon 1.9 By Xoxide

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29585-offline-only-mod-%E2%80%9Cunidirectional-networks-udon%E2%80%9D/

>Regional  One Way Street With no Traffic Light  Are Placed under 'Custom Road' SubMenu<

2. Download the mod.
3. Right click the rar file > Extract
4. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.

5. All roads place under "UniDirectionelNetworks" >“Streets”< Submenu.

Can Be Use without Akar and with Akar

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar-ui-enhancement/

If u got any problem or bug pm me thanks

What's New in Version 1.2 / 1.0

Released

• 1.0Beta
  • TestVersion
  • 24-09-2014 (1.1Beta)
  • Fixed the bug when u use Road with no traffic light from Max , now i think i fixed
  • 02-10-2014 1.2 / 1.0
  • Fixed Few Bug , add Regional One Way Street

User Feedback

little bug: if you delete a megatower  the old streets of the megatower can't  be deleted 

yes i'm sorry , i try fixed this problem but hard....

Share this comment

little bug: if you delete a megatower  the old streets of the megatower can't  be deleted 

just information, if you do not use Max's Road With No Traffic Light, delete a megatower is Ok

Share this comment

Nice HyugaHinata,Udon One Way Street With No Traffic Light-1.1 now compatible wiyh Max's Road With No Traffic Light.

Delete El Train Tracks and a Megatower is OK

Thank You

Share this comment

Is anyone else unable to delete maglev tracks with this installed? Or have I just gone insane? :o

Share this comment

Is anyone else unable to delete maglev tracks with this installed? Or have I just gone insane? :O

hi Tbor , if u got 'Road with no traffic light (1.5) by Max yes have Issue with it , removed if u want Buldoze Maglev

deltanet likes this

Share this comment

Thanks Julia allways nice to have your MODs

Regards Søren

I dont se you on twitch ?

yes i have Twith , but pls no double Post thanks u

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By alborzka
      This thread will focus on improving and revamping the Transport Lines Manager mod, as well as potentially adding features from IPT and/or unique new features if possible.
      Transport Lines Manager Reborn 6.0.1 now in the workshop.
      Bugs as of 6.0.1:
      Renamed depots are not working in the TLM listing and in depot details windows. Bus stations and terminals are wrongly listed as depots. Not show cable car stations on linear map as near transport. Ticket price changes not being implemented. Sort lines by colour not working. OP is below:
      The creator of IPT hasn't been online in over 5 months, and the creator of TLM hasn't been online in nearly 1 month. Mass Transit DLC is coming out in a few weeks, and I don't know how either of these mods will fare with changes being brought to the transit system.
      Is anyone in touch with either of these authors? I would especially hate to see TLM go to the dustbin of modding history considering how many options and useful configurations it provides (plus the aesthetics!) such as changing frequency depending on time of day (such a no-brainer), and IPT has excellent debunching. Now that these two mods are nearly incompatible, and with the DLC coming out soon potentially rendering both useless, something must be done. They're far too valuable to go to waste.
      If we can't get the authors to update their mods or publish their code for others to carry it forward, can we all maybe pitch in and create an entirely new mod from scratch? Is someone working on this already? Even with the improvements being brought with the free upgrade/DLC, I feel TLM/IPT features will still be vital to many player's C:S experience. What do y'all think?
    • By Rotype
      Does anyone know what dictates the volume of through traffic and if it's moddable?  I'm talking about the amount of cars that enter your city from one direction and simply pass through to exit somewhere else.  I'm trying to set up a particular story where the region starts off sparsely populated and rarely traveled and the huge volume of through traffic really throws off the theme - turning my single national road connection into a traffic jam.
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod Can't Install Both Files With Traffic Lights Mod For XXL Because it might not work, Make Sure You Removed Traffic Lights Mod For XL/XXL and This Mod is Replacement For Traffic Lights Into Stop Signs Mod For XL/XXL
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      EDIT: In this thread, boformer contributes a script to allow you to add lights to a prop whilst in the asset editor. Best is to install ModTools locally (also explained a few posts down) and run the Asset Editor in -noWorkshop mode. Once you have imported your prop, hit F7 to open the ModTools window. Copy and paste the script into the input box in ModTools and either press Enter or click "run". The light effects should immediately appear. In the script, you can control the position and rotation of the light effect. Later in the thread are examples for 3 light effects and 4 light effects, which have been tested and work! 
      Here is the script:
      // --- FIRST LIGHT EFFECT --- // Used light effect var lightEffect1 = EffectCollection.FindEffect("Flood Light Orange") as LightEffect; // Final position in prop var pos1 = new Vector3(0f,10f,-1f); // this would be near the center of the prop, 10m above ground // Final direction in prop var dir1 = new Vector3(0f,1f,0f); // this would be up var propEffect1 = new PropInfo.Effect {m_effect = lightEffect1, m_position = pos1, m_direction = dir1 }; // --- SECOND LIGHT EFFECT --- var lightEffect2 = EffectCollection.FindEffect("Flood Light Orange") as LightEffect; var pos2 = new Vector3(0f,10f,1f); var dir2 = new Vector3(0f,1f,0f); var propEffect2 = new PropInfo.Effect {m_effect = lightEffect2, m_position = pos2, m_direction = dir2 }; // Apply effects to prop var asset = ToolsModifierControl.toolController.m_editPrefabInfo as PropInfo; asset.m_effects = new PropInfo.Effect[] { propEffect1, propEffect2}; asset.m_hasEffects = true;  
      ---------------------------------------------
      ORIGINAL POST:

I'm trying to add lights to this Rail Lighting tower prop. Does anyone know how to do it?

• By Stellaris88

How do i solve traffic Problems in cities skylines? Such as massive traffic jams on the higwhay exit?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• @thirstydeer - welcome to the world of custom content There are 4 tilesets in the game (the game has to be either "SC4 Deluxe" or "SC4" + "Rush Hour" expansion pack, the very basic game won't allow custom content to be used) which you can use to control what types of buildings are grown. The four tilesets are: Houston/New York/Chicago and Euro. If you don't change these settings, as a default, all tilesets are on, and the game builds from one tileset only every 5 game years. By selecting only the Euro tileset, you will give these buildings the greatest chance to grow . There is a little bit of further discussion here: Additionally, to get a 6x6 zone easily in the game, press and hold the CTRL key while zoning the commercial zone to count out a square 6 tiles each side.
    • What exactly do you mean by this: "These are all offered as growable 6x6, stage 1, medium wealth, Commercial Services on the EURO Tileset only."  I'm a pretty basic user of the game and am just starting to dabble with the myriad of custom content available on this site so I want to make sure it'll work for me before I download it.  It truly looks great!
    • If anything it's possible for a river with lots of flow to widen abruptly when the channel shape shifts from deep and narrow to wide and shallow.
    • @mattb325 Yes, I enjoy doing this on my days off. I will have a Kmart, Walmart, and Lowes foods tomorrow.
    • I do plan on doing more to these lots, I'm am looking for some tree and plants props, I did place car props but that don't seem to come up maybe try redoing. I also plan on do more gat station by Deadwood. And a little more of B62.