• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the same as Felgard's Cross Over Mod.  It has only been updated with the Cities of Tomorrow expansion.

Please report any bugs.

To install, extract either the 'COT Crossover All Roads' package or the individual roads package you with to use into '..\SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages'

What's New in Version 1

Released

• Initial Release

michaelnw and Seed like this

User Feedback

this is really great mod. but is this mods allow roads to be futurized? the felgard's cross road mod seems cannot make the road futurized. and if i use this mod, will it has the same function to the normal roads? please enlighten me about this and the difference between this mod and felgard's mod. i really want to use this for solving the traffic problem. thank you, i'llwait for your reply

Share this comment

this is really great mod. but is this mods allow roads to be futurized? the felgard's cross road mod seems cannot make the road futurized. and if i use this mod, will it has the same function to the normal roads? please enlighten me about this and the difference between this mod and felgard's mod. i really want to use this for solving the traffic problem. thank you, i'llwait for your reply

The roads will still look like normal if their is no futurization in your city. Once you start introducing COT buildings then they will update to the new road styles. They function the exactly the same as felgard's mod, I've only used the files introduced from COT. Try them out and see for yourself :). Might need to remove felgard's mod first. 

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By huzman
      I found a couple posts about building roads up some hills, but I couldn't find them again. I followed the "how to grow a gentle slope" but that is on a flat land.
      What I want to find is how to climb a hill with roads upwards. I tried terraforming with RR but that just flatens the terrain, and NOT climb up a hill. I won't go for the 45 degrees climb that Maxis allows, they look ridiculous. Any ideas ?
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      A. Many roads IRL change names along the way. You can't control where roads change names in C:S, afaik.
      B. "All on" or "All off" sucks. I have thousands of roads. I don't want the auto-generated names. I want to slowly name my roads and only have the ones that I have named be displayed.

Can this kind of stuff be modded?
    • By 958517907
      This T21 mod add seasonal trees to the median of AVE-2 roads, regardless of their wealth.
      As is seasonal, it will be more according to seasonal changes, so it's very beautiful.
      Instructions:
      Please put the dat in your \Documents\Sim City 4\Plugins\Network Addon Mod\Network Widening Mod\ folder
      Aknowlegdements:
      thank jackxu.
      I'm Chinese, so my English is not good. Forgive me

Dependencies:

CP Prop Pack 2009a
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2135
      PORKIE PROPS VOL1
      Network Addon Mod, needed to have AVE-2 roads

enjoy!
    • By hakajo98
      Hey there
      I live in Switzerland, and here (and some other cities around the world) the crosswalks are yellow/orange. I was wondering if it is possible to add this to cities skylines? I don't really have a lot of experience with modding... 
      - hakajo98
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod Can't Install Both Files With Traffic Lights Mod For XXL Because it might not work, Make Sure You Removed Traffic Lights Mod For XL/XXL and This Mod is Replacement For Traffic Lights Into Stop Signs Mod For XL/XXL
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)
    • Very nice, too bad the Grass Textures dont match my Terrain Mod
    • The appropriate words escape me - this is freaking brilliant!!! You've done some great stuff over the years Rivit (particularly from an Australian bias), but this tool is, well, exemplary. I've been away for some years and have missed a lot, but this one has been a significant highlight as I try to wrangle my old plugin folder into line (which, prior to running this, I thought was in pretty good shape...)