1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the same as Felgard's Cross Over Mod.  It has only been updated with the Cities of Tomorrow expansion.

Please report any bugs.

To install, extract either the 'COT Crossover All Roads' package or the individual roads package you with to use into '..\SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages'

What's New in Version 1

Released

• Initial Release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

this is really great mod. but is this mods allow roads to be futurized? the felgard's cross road mod seems cannot make the road futurized. and if i use this mod, will it has the same function to the normal roads? please enlighten me about this and the difference between this mod and felgard's mod. i really want to use this for solving the traffic problem. thank you, i'llwait for your reply

Share this comment

this is really great mod. but is this mods allow roads to be futurized? the felgard's cross road mod seems cannot make the road futurized. and if i use this mod, will it has the same function to the normal roads? please enlighten me about this and the difference between this mod and felgard's mod. i really want to use this for solving the traffic problem. thank you, i'llwait for your reply

The roads will still look like normal if their is no futurization in your city. Once you start introducing COT buildings then they will update to the new road styles. They function the exactly the same as felgard's mod, I've only used the files introduced from COT. Try them out and see for yourself :). Might need to remove felgard's mod first. 

Share this comment