• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the same as Felgard's Cross Over Mod.  It has only been updated with the Cities of Tomorrow expansion.

Please report any bugs.

To install, extract either the 'COT Crossover All Roads' package or the individual roads package you with to use into '..\SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages'

What's New in Version 1

Released

• Initial Release

michaelnw and Seed like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Yayie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Tetr4ch

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
jk950831

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
DealTron

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By hakajo98
      Hey there
      I live in Switzerland, and here (and some other cities around the world) the crosswalks are yellow/orange. I was wondering if it is possible to add this to cities skylines? I don't really have a lot of experience with modding... 
      - hakajo98
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod Can't Install Both Files With Traffic Lights Mod For XXL Because it might not work, Make Sure You Removed Traffic Lights Mod For XL/XXL and This Mod is Replacement For Traffic Lights Into Stop Signs Mod For XL/XXL
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      Hey everybody. Pls help me debug this problem. My roads sometimes flicker:

It only happens occasionally, and it's usually the roads. Sometimes I see other textures flicker a bit, like roofs of buildings and tops of quays.

I'm running a ton of mods. Is there an easy way to list them out as text?

My rig: i7 6700k, gtx 1080, 32gb ram

How should I go about trying to debug this? I've tried various things with no luck so far.
    • By jeffryfisher
      I've Googled these and not seen any (obvious) recent discussions:
      1) What's the capacity of a generic FLUP "route" under something? Is it simply so fat that it's limited only by what I connect to it?
      2) Does a FLUP ramp grant road access to lot(s) that point to the side of it? I wouldn't expect it to do so, but hovering lots seem to like pointing their arrows at them, so I'm not sure.
    • By arthurjr98
      Okay, I have been using this mod as a quick fix to residential zones getting dilapidated due to long commute times.
       This mod forces residents to work from home rather than to use transit networks to get to work. This is supposed to be a quick workaround to prevent the ZOT icon from popping up, but also preventing homes from looking like crap. Only problem is that I don't get to see my roads and transit networks being used. Aside from mostly freight trucks, a lot of roads just look empty, especially my highway networks.
      Obviously I could just improve my knowledge and skills by creating more efficient transit layouts. But I'm more interested in creating cities and regions for aesthetic appeal rather than proper functionality. I also don't know if I even have the patience to sit through countless tutorials about laying out road and highway networks. Does anyone know of any mods that are similar to the one posted above? Anything that helps reduce traffic congestion and commute times, but doesn't prevent the transit networks from actually being used. Thanks.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section
    • Well, yes ... but also ... ... a map. Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone. Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.