• Moose

Regional UDoN Coastline Roads 1.0

(4.29)    (17 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello all , Regional Udon Coastline Roads can be Use on Water for do Perfect Bridge

For Offline use only.

How to Install??

1: Make Sure Install : Project Akar : Ui Enhancement

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar-ui-enhancement/

2. Download the mod.
3. Right click the rar file > Extract
4. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.
5. All roads place under “WaterWays” Submenu.

If you  have Bridge Udon Regional

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29787-regional-bridge-udon/

Need Original Udon 1.9 By Xoxide Here

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/download/29585-offline-only-mod-%E2%80%9Cunidirectional-networks-udon%E2%80%9D/

Not Compatible with :

•  BoC

•  UDoN-Addon

•  Bridge and Tunnel mod

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 10-09-2014
  • Initial Release

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Simoncity

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
Yayie

Share this review

Link to review
Bugnug23

Share this review

Link to review
sendixxx

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
VERMINORD

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
catastrov

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Bravo110

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
ygok

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
TA Nu

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
andrew.u

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By alborzka
      This thread will focus on improving and revamping the Transport Lines Manager mod, as well as potentially adding features from IPT and/or unique new features if possible.
      Transport Lines Manager Reborn 6.0.1 now in the workshop.
      Bugs as of 6.0.1:
      Renamed depots are not working in the TLM listing and in depot details windows. Bus stations and terminals are wrongly listed as depots. Not show cable car stations on linear map as near transport. Ticket price changes not being implemented. Sort lines by colour not working. OP is below:
      The creator of IPT hasn't been online in over 5 months, and the creator of TLM hasn't been online in nearly 1 month. Mass Transit DLC is coming out in a few weeks, and I don't know how either of these mods will fare with changes being brought to the transit system.
      Is anyone in touch with either of these authors? I would especially hate to see TLM go to the dustbin of modding history considering how many options and useful configurations it provides (plus the aesthetics!) such as changing frequency depending on time of day (such a no-brainer), and IPT has excellent debunching. Now that these two mods are nearly incompatible, and with the DLC coming out soon potentially rendering both useless, something must be done. They're far too valuable to go to waste.
      If we can't get the authors to update their mods or publish their code for others to carry it forward, can we all maybe pitch in and create an entirely new mod from scratch? Is someone working on this already? Even with the improvements being brought with the free upgrade/DLC, I feel TLM/IPT features will still be vital to many player's C:S experience. What do y'all think?
    • By paeng
      A set of turbulences for your rivers and streams.

You'll find narrow and wide pieces, both in straight and diagonal versions. They all sit on a 1x1 transparent lot and can be combined with PEG-PPond (Tahoe), PEG-Pond and PEG-Stream or ploppable waters by other creators as well.

LIST OF ITEMS
      Narrow Short Straight Narrow Long Straight Narrow Short Diagonal Narrow Long Diagonal Wide Short Straight Wide Long Straight Wide Short Diagonal Wide Long Diagonal
      Each piece comes in 2 variations that plop at random (16 models all in all).

DEPENDENCIES

~ none ~

Recommended to use with Free Waters Mod.

DEVELOPER NOTES

The turbulences are batted props (instead of the textures used in Vol 01), so there are less straight edges and a bit of overlap onto the next tile.
      You can combine them with any ploppable water and to some extent also with Pond and Stream pieces, mainly the straight items.
      Some of the pieces are also suitable to make transitions between the various available waters - just be creative and find the right combinations.
      There are no other props on these lots - so you have complete freedom to dress them with any Major Mode Flora that suits your theme.

The Turbulences and Transitions Volume 01 (texture based) is available to download here.

CREDITS

Concept & Design: Murimk & Paeng
      Batting: Murimk
      Lotting & Modding: Paeng

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Productions Forum Thread (no longer available)

Enjoy!
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      A. Many roads IRL change names along the way. You can't control where roads change names in C:S, afaik.
      B. "All on" or "All off" sucks. I have thousands of roads. I don't want the auto-generated names. I want to slowly name my roads and only have the ones that I have named be displayed.

Can this kind of stuff be modded?
    • By 958517907
      This T21 mod add seasonal trees to the median of AVE-2 roads, regardless of their wealth.
      As is seasonal, it will be more according to seasonal changes, so it's very beautiful.
      Instructions:
      Please put the dat in your \Documents\Sim City 4\Plugins\Network Addon Mod\Network Widening Mod\ folder
      Aknowlegdements:
      thank jackxu.
      I'm Chinese, so my English is not good. Forgive me

Dependencies:

CP Prop Pack 2009a
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2135
      PORKIE PROPS VOL1
      Network Addon Mod, needed to have AVE-2 roads

enjoy!
    • By huzman
      Do ALL trees -Maxis and 3rd. parties- really influence pollution ?
      I started a new city for this purpose. So I built an electricity factory in one corner, some distance away laid several industry zones, some more distance away i put some commercial zones, and still further away and build the residential zones. There a tile free from the zones and the road along one and/or two sides of the zones.
      Then I peppered those empty zones everywhere with ALL kind of trees. Then I ran SC4 and let it run for almost three years. Then I checked the pollutions levels and I didn't notice much change. Ergo, my first line.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.
    • Hi there, quick question.  I just downloaded this stadium but it doesn't seem to work.  I am missing the "a" and "b" files.  The main download here only includes the texture and lot files.  The one drive only has the invisible "KS" file.  Let me know if you can help.   Thanks.
    • @thirstydeer - welcome to the world of custom content There are 4 tilesets in the game (the game has to be either "SC4 Deluxe" or "SC4" + "Rush Hour" expansion pack, the very basic game won't allow custom content to be used) which you can use to control what types of buildings are grown. The four tilesets are: Houston/New York/Chicago and Euro. If you don't change these settings, as a default, all tilesets are on, and the game builds from one tileset only every 5 game years. By selecting only the Euro tileset, you will give these buildings the greatest chance to grow . There is a little bit of further discussion here: Additionally, to get a 6x6 zone easily in the game, press and hold the CTRL key while zoning the commercial zone to count out a square 6 tiles each side.
    • What exactly do you mean by this: "These are all offered as growable 6x6, stage 1, medium wealth, Commercial Services on the EURO Tileset only."  I'm a pretty basic user of the game and am just starting to dabble with the myriad of custom content available on this site so I want to make sure it'll work for me before I download it.  It truly looks great!